Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband (39923 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / Lizzy Anjorin: Don't Leave Your Hubby If He Sleeps With Your Friend Or Househelp / Lizzy Anjorin: "99% Of Women Are Born Witch, Stingy & Heartless" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by sofeo(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ok.

Mr Lawal's Cocoyam �
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
talk2maurice:
Can't the nylon in the car seats be removed?
No ! No be tiyaaa Rubber grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by FBIBOT(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
She wan dey p!mp her hubby codedly.... grin Werey woman
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Olam09(m): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
�❤❤
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by tit(f): 5:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mr lawal look like one minute man
She has use bleaching to turn to oyinbo
Wor wor couples
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Splitmind: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tested and trusted indeed grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Best way to console yourself on the inevitable.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by LoudLord(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Gabson001(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2021
she needs this urgently

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by rajiedreez: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
She testifies that he sucks breast mercilessly, lol
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by freemanq(m): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
mumu see ur life

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by kenyguy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Husband for sale
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Wealthinwealth1: 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
women with their style style self praise, she wan dey talk say na she make d man who he is stylishly niyen oo, who ask you how he looks b4? we no care, even if na you dey finance him, keep shut madam. women and "if not for me, my..."
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Dregenyi: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nonsense and Ingredients
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by zudozz: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2021
Handsome yoruba man..

Where did they find him? grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by meobizy(f): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2021
I like the way she thinks.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Yungstallion: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2021
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by wisz1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin
WHOcarex:
This is the kind of woman Slawormiir grandfather advised him to stay away from.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
zumaad:
the money u're willing to collect fit make u lose ur husband after d private meeting ooo
she has already said Kosi nkan tamuwaye Kosi nkan tamamulo grin

That part got me grin
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
oglalasioux:
Best way to console yourself on the inevitable.
at least she's cashing out on it

Wise buisness woman.eyan olejeya Lona meji

Even Kim Kardashian cashed out on her sex video and now divorce

It's better to cash out on what she knows it's inevitable so while he is kwenching his konji because obviously she Alone cannot quench it,her account will be getting fatter

She's really a wise woman.its the foolish ones that will be fighting, shouting and entering social media to lament that her husband is fuckin another woman.lizzy just earned my respect.
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
women with their style style self praise, she wan dey talk say na she make d man who he is stylishly niyen oo, who ask you how he looks b4? we no care, even if na you dey finance him, keep shut madam. women and "if not for me, my..."
abeg shatap.the husband complain give you? tongue

See as another person matter pepper you for body.its her marriage if e dey pain you go sambisia on a courtesy visit or go to the middle of iweaka market and should Biafra Na scam
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:

See as another person matter pepper you for body.its her marriage if e dey pain you go sambisia on a courtesy visit or go to the middle of iweaka market and should Biafra Na scam tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Kaymansion(m): 11:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Your husband Abi your wife
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Wealthinwealth1: 12:24am On Feb 26, 2021
dangotesmummy:

See as another person matter pepper you for body.its her marriage if e dey pain you go sambisia on a courtesy visit or go to the middle of iweaka market and should Biafra Na scam
seems ur brain nuts are loosed, dont you ever quote me again huh?
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Mumu woman. So your husband is now opio
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by Worldwise(m): 3:51am On Feb 26, 2021
I will assume she is acting a script.

Radarada
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by ddeola: 5:07am On Feb 26, 2021
Ganja don enter her brain. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Wealthinwealth1:
seems ur brain nuts are loosed, dont you ever quote me again huh?
e pain am grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oro Na dun ofeke grin tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Worldwise:
I will assume she is acting a script.

Radarada
you wish tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 6:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Mumu woman. So your husband is now opio
e better tongue
Re: Lizzy Anjorin Demands Payment From Women Who Want To Meet With Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 6:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Gabson001:
she needs this urgently
so you expect her not to turn lemons to lemonade? tongue

She should be doing please keep anonymous on social media grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Receives Award From Northern Youth Peace Ambassadors (Photo,Video) / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Family In New Photo's / Toolz Looks Elegant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.