Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time (1700 Views)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With #600,000 / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by peacenow: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2021
What business can my sister start with 600,000 Naira that will give good return on investment Please advice.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by adetayobadru(m): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
I have a particular business plan which i believe will brings you huge amount of profit every month with that #60000 have
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Ynix(m): 5:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
First I will advice you ensure that you have a business name or limited liability company to access more opportunities.
Next ensure that you commit at least 2 to 5 percent into investing into yourself developing essential profitable business and economically viable skills.
Third here the best options you can leverage on as a business.
1. Go into agric merchandising buying for hoarding, like Palm Oil, Yam and others store and sell when the price goes high.
2. Put some of your money in bitcoin or etheureum
3. Buy women hair or wears from China and sell on Jumia or Konga
4. Write a book and sell.
5. Create a software like website or mobile app on essential areas like real estate and make money from adverts.

In case you need more insight chat me up on 08089456258
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by adetayobadru(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
You can reach me here for the plan and how to execute it
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Pmedia7787: 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ynix:
First I will advice you ensure that you have a business name or limited liability company to access more opportunities.
Next ensure that you commit at least 2 to 5 percent into investing into yourself developing essential profitable business and economically viable skills.
1. Go into agric merchandising buying for hoarding, like Palm Oil, Yam and others store and sell when the price goes high.
5. Create a software like website or mobile app on essential areas like real estate and make money from adverts.

Boss,you forgot pos

Your money is at your door step already.. You can never be poor

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Ynix(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's another daily pay business for real
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Fxmanager(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2021
peacenow:
What business can my sister start with 600,000 Naira that will give good return on investment Please advice.
Check our profile signature and profile picture.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by agadakingz(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
let's farm rice in Benue.. ROI after four months.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by peacenow: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
peacenow:

No forex !
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by femmyAdagba(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Contact me

I will discuss with you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Hamachi(f): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
Investment is dependent on a couple of factors really... if you do not have a job that requires much of your time in your current operations, then it’ll be wise to further invest in yourself- learn a skill, take paid online courses, sharpen yourself.
You might not even be needing up to 600k to do that (except you learn a skill that further requires you to get equipments)

But if your current job doesn’t give you the luxury of time (a currency a lot of people don’t have in excess), then you can think investment, a passive source of income- I’m not gonna he suggesting anyone for you. But I’m sure in your many years on earth people would have whispered some investment ideas in your ears.

Do your findings on them, get in touch with experts in the field and see what you can find.
N600k is a lot of money, I hope you do not make the wrong decision.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Fxmanager(m): 5:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
peacenow:

No forex !
What we are presenting to investors is a true and legitimate forex trading and fund management structure that has a government licensed and regulated forex broker that is subject to periodic monitoring and auditing by the government regulatory bodies, insurance for investors fund, an independent or third party financial custodian for investors who still wants the additional security of ensuring their funds are truely separated from the forex broker, etc.

If your idea of forex is all these scam or fraud schemes fronting forex as a name to run their schemes, promising a fixed monthly or so, then you have miss the point. Visit our profile signature or profile picture for the link to our website to educate yourself more on our fund management structure. Use our communication channels to make your enquiries and ask questions on what you don't understand. We are available to enlighten you.

Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Donwizzye50(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bitcoin investment very profitable
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Mryacks: 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
agadakingz:
let's farm rice in Benue..
ROI after four months.

Interested
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by peacenow: 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fxmanager:
What we are presenting to investors is a true and legitimate forex trading and fund management structure that has a government licensed and regulated forex broker that is subject to periodic monitoring and auditing by the government regulatory bodies, insurance for investors fund, an independent or third party financial custodian for investors who still wants the additional security of ensuring their funds are truely separated from the forex broker, etc.

If your idea of forex is all these scam or fraud schemes fronting forex as a name to run their schemes, promising a fixed monthly or so, then you have miss the point. Visit our profile signature or profile picture for the link to our website to educate yourself more on our fund management structure. Use our communication channels to make your enquiries and ask questions on what you don't understand. We are available to enlighten you.

DEMO! You are posting what you dont understand. Keep wasting your time. I will teach your entire team.
A good forext trader will not be soliciting for money.
Better go and find a better job. I have been a forex trader for over 15years. Stop this nonsense. Go and learn how to trade stock options, etfs and penny stocks. I don't have your time. You are a crook, infact you need help. Please stop posting forex here.

Guess what Ineed to show you something. You are a baby in forex trading. Check attached pix out

Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Fxmanager(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
peacenow:

DEMO! You are posting what you dont understand. Keep wasting your time. I will teach your entire team.
A good forext trader will not be soliciting for money.
Better go and find a better job. I have been a forex trader for over 15years. Stop this nonsense. Go and learn how to trade stock options, etfs and penny stocks. I don't have your time. You are a crook, infact you need help. Please stop posting forex here.

Guess what Ineed to show you something. You are a baby in forex trading. Check attached pix out

A forex trader for 15years and you can't post and give us access to your independent or third party verified and auditing trading performance track record from either fxblue or myfxbook. It is a great embarrassment to seasoned and experienced forex traders like us in this forum. We are an advocate of forex traders showing their performance trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook.

What is wrong with a demo account? Since you claimed to be a forex trader for 15years, can you list the difference and similarities of a demo and a live account. Let us start from there first.

You want to train my entire trading team? Let us tell you, you are not even up to 1% qualified to teach any body forex trading, if you can't post your independent or third party verified and audited trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook, what trading performance statistics does your picture shows? If you visit our website, you will get the link to our full detailed trading performance track record and statistics from myfxbook, we challenge you to provide a link to yours.

A good trader should not be soliciting for money, so what should solicit for? Come again, are you actually insinuating that a good trader with an independent or third party verified and audited trading performance track record from independent websites like fxblue or myfxbook should not be soliciting for funds? What do you know? Do you even know how to analyze a trading performance track record? Do you know how to transfer a successful trading performance track record and applied it to a live account? If you know how to transfer a successful trading performance track record and applied it to a live account, you wouldn't be talking about a trading track record being from a demo account or live account.

Why do proprietary trading firms demand for demo trading performance track record from successful traders? Why do they demand for and collect a trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook, even when it is from a demo account. Why do there set up a demo trading account to test them before giving them real funds to trade and manage? If you don't know how to analyze a trading performance track record, be it demo or live, you can contact us for education, as we can see your audio 15years trading experience.

What is wrong with a trading team presenting their successful demo trading performance track record seeking for partnership from investors who will like to invest in them. Have you heard of venture capitalist investing in start-ups? Have you heard of Angel investors investing in start-ups? What is wrong with us pitching for investors like that in this forum? We thought you should be addressing the issue of how there are loopholes that we will be using to scam investors in this forums. We are very disappointed that in the wake of scammers and fraudsters using the name forex to scam and defraud investors of their invested funds, we brought up such secured investment structure, you still had the guts to attack us.

Where were you when we were warning and educating investors in this forum about what to look for and avoid these scammers and fraudsters using the name forex to defraud investors in this forum? Where was your 15years forex trading experience? You should have first of all prove it by educating investors in this forum when all these scammers and fraudsters where scamming and defrauding investors in this forum using forex as a front and given forex a bad name.

We were in this forum posting and warning about the impending scam and fraud that will take place. Where were you when we were receiving death threats through calls, emails, even in this forum, etc? Do you know how disappointed we were, when we witness fellow traders like you endorsing all these ponzi schemes using forex as a front. We rather invest in a good trader or trading team that can prove his success in trading using a demo account, than invest in a forex ponzi scheme that robs Peter to pay Paul, it depends on how long we want to observe his or their trading performance, which should be a verified trading performance track record from a third party, and the secured investment structure put in place to protect our funds.

Please members of this forum, don't buy into all these screenshot trading performance, demand for an independent or third party verified and audited trading performance track record from any trader or forex fund manager before seeking for training from them or giving them your funds to manage. Such should be from fxblue or myfxbook.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by peacenow: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Fxmanager:
A forex trader for 15years and you can't post and give us access to your independent or third party verified and auditing trading performance track record from either fxblue or myfxbook. It is a great embarrassment to seasoned and experienced forex traders like us in this forum. We are an advocate of forex traders showing their performance trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook.

What is wrong with a demo account? Since you claimed to be a forex trader for 15years, can you list the difference and similarities of a demo and a live account. Let us start from there first.

You want to train my entire trading team? Let us tell you, you are not even up to 1% qualified to teach any body forex trading, if you can't post your independent or third party verified and audited trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook, what trading performance statistics does your picture shows? If you visit our website, you will get the link to our full detailed trading performance track record and statistics from myfxbook, we challenge you to provide a link to yours.

A good trader should not be soliciting for money, so what should solicit for? Come again, are you actually insinuating that a good trader with an independent or third party verified and audited trading performance track record from independent websites like fxblue or myfxbook should not be soliciting for funds? What do you know? Do you even know how to analyze a trading performance track record? Do you know how to transfer a successful trading performance track record and applied it to a live account? If you know how to transfer a successful trading performance track record and applied it to a live account, you wouldn't be talking about a trading track record being from a demo account or live account.

Why do proprietary trading firms demand for demo trading performance track record from successful traders? Why do they demand for and collect a trading performance track record from fxblue or myfxbook, even when it is from a demo account. Why do there set up a demo trading account to test them before giving them real funds to trade and manage? If you don't know how to analyze a trading performance track record, be it demo or live, you can contact us for education, as we can see your audio 15years trading experience.

What is wrong with a trading team presenting their successful demo trading performance track record seeking for partnership from investors who will like to invest in them. Have you heard of venture capitalist investing in start-ups? Have you heard of Angel investors investing in start-ups? What is wrong with us pitching for investors like that in this forum? We thought you should be addressing the issue of how there are loopholes that we will be using to scam investors in this forums. We are very disappointed that in the wake of scammers and fraudsters using the name forex to scam and defraud investors of their invested funds, we brought up such secured investment structure, you still had the guts to attack us.

Where were you when we were warning and educating investors in this forum about what to look for and avoid these scammers and fraudsters using the name forex to defraud investors in this forum? Where was your 15years forex trading experience? You should have first of all prove it by educating investors in this forum when all these scammers and fraudsters where scamming and defrauding investors in this forum using forex as a front and given forex a bad name.

We were in this forum posting and warning about the impending scam and fraud that will take place. Where were you when we were receiving death threats through calls, emails, even in this forum, etc? Do you know how disappointed we were, when we witness fellow traders like you endorsing all these ponzi schemes using forex as a front. We rather invest in a good trader or trading team that can prove his success in trading using a demo account, than invest in a forex ponzi scheme that robs Peter to pay Paul, it depends on how long we want to observe his or their trading performance, which should be a verified trading performance track record from a third party, and the secured investment structure put in place to protect our funds.

Please members of this forum, don't buy into all these screenshot trading performance, demand for an independent or third party verified and audited trading performance track record from any trader or forex fund manager before seeking for training from them or giving them your funds to manage. Such should be from fxblue or myfxbook.

You are sick, scammer.! I am not asking you for money you are the one asking me to invest. you must be out of your mind to tell me to come and invest in FOREX. You are sick.My money belongs to me I dont have to impress you or anyone. 419. If you are a real trader (Profitable one) you will not be soliciting for money here on nairaland

I am saying again. I do not have interest in your bull shit forex scam. Bleep you.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Fxmanager(m): 6:05am On Feb 28, 2021
peacenow:

You are sick, scammer.! I am not asking you for money you are the one asking me to invest. you must be out of your mind to tell me to come and invest in FOREX. You are sick.My money belongs to me I dont have to impress you or anyone. 419. If you are a real trader (Profitable one) you will not be soliciting for money here on nairaland

I am saying again. I do not have interest in your bull shit forex scam. Bleep you.
Such a weak reply to our demands to prove yourself as a forex trader of 15years experience. You don't have to impress us or anyone, what was the talk of your audio15years as a forex trader for? What was the trading performance screenshot for? We don't want to take you up, as matured potential investors in this forum will see it as unprofessional.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Cashalhaji: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Ynix:

Beautiful ideas
Re: What Business Can I Start With 600,000 Naira While Working Full Time by Ynix(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
peacenow:
Have you eventually started the business or investment. Just a follow up, in case you need more help chat me up on 08089456258

(1) (Reply)

You Can Now Buy Smartphones With Pi Coin In Port Harcourt / Sleepless AI Launches On Binance In 24 Hours - Get Free Airdrops Now / Bagco Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.