Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) (35602 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Emperor002: 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
not known over here
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Teaser4(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
How many Nigerian politician fit waka like this inside market, wey go come out alive... Nah wetin dem dey call street credibility be this....

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by MonTaNa92: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2021
Who ask u?
Perfectsouth:
agege motor road sha,
Ladipo road..
That 2 storey at the back of total was one of the buildings I personally supervised and built from scratch with the one at the front Of FCMB close to this same location

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
tommy589:

They said that about rap too in the past,But produces mega millionaires today.

I am all for legit hussles that take you out of poverty
Because something is mainstream doesn't mean it's not trash, most of these rappers won't even have a legacy.
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Ejebleje: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Isnt it ironic how these same praise singing thugs didnt block him and force him to cough out money?
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2021
osamz007:
NO SOCIAL DISTANCING

NO FACE MASK

ONLY IN MUSHIN

a rare picture of covid-19 smiling
Over Sabi, how many COVID-19 guidelines are you observing in your corner?
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by akphrat(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Even if he trekked from Iyana isolo to Ojuwoye market, He still can't change that Pasuma is born and brought up in Mushin. All these people hailing him are just sycophant. Pasuma still hold the hood tight.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by notoriousbabe: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2021
Local champion
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by notoriousbabe: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
akphrat:
Even if he trekked from Iyana isolo to Ojuwoye market, He still can't change that Pasuma is born and brought up in Mushin. All these people hailing him are just sycophant. Pasuma still hold the hood tight.
na who asked you?

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by notoriousbabe: 9:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Perfectsouth:
agege motor road sha,
Ladipo road..
That 2 storey at the back of total was one of the buildings I personally supervised and built from scratch with the one at the front Of FCMB close to this same location
na who ask you? Story for sango
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Roma10: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss Agberos everywhere. An agbero celebrity being hailed by agberos on the street. In the world of agberos he is a star musician but for those outside the agbero world, he is a noise maker.

Fuji music is a music of agberos by agberos and for agberos.
G any agbero guy don showcase you before
This one vex u ooo!
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Drsmartphilips: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
Perfectsouth:
agege motor road sha,
Ladipo road..
Na history you read for school?
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Nigeriadondie1: 10:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
mywells:
he is a yoruba muslim fuji artist..a Tribe from west nigeria .their bands consist of lost children (awon omo wobe)street urchins.
Simply put “agberos”
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Nigeriadondie1: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Roma10:

G any agbero guy don showcase you before
This one vex u ooo!
The few times they crossed my path, na me “showcase” them
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Nigeriadondie1: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
akphrat:
Who cares

2 Likes

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by africandollar: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Saridon-P ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Masterchef(m): 10:59pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

Who cares

Heard Pasuma is always sharing money while this one no dey drop shi shi.
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by OyinO: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2021
osamz007:
NO SOCIAL DISTANCING

NO FACE MASK

ONLY IN MUSHIN

a rare picture of covid-19 smiling
You meant Toyota Corolla 19?
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 11:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hambivert:

I remember back then when Osupa and Pasuma fans use to cause commotion in Lagos. You should know what having agberos as a large chunk of your fanbase can cause in the face of a heated situation.

Chaos!

Funny thing is that at the end of the day Pasuma and Osupa would end up laughing and partying together.
that time when both were supporting arsenal and barca respectively
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 11:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
moscobabs:
if I don't remember any of your song.

I will never forget

Akuko Omole, Kolokolo ojota grin

The guy disgraced both Pasuma and his boss Wasiu Ayinde that year before he release "Endorsement" 1,2 and 3.

Since then I start to dey fear Ibadan people. They have bad mouth �
barrister ni baba won

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Liposure: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
SegFault:

Because something is mainstream doesn't mean it's not trash, most of these rappers won't even have a legacy.
rappers or singers? Cos if its the former, we don't have rappers anymore. Everybody dey sing nowadays even the ones for yankee no different
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by goatmeat1(f): 12:00am On Feb 26, 2021
to the moon
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by samuelthaking(m): 12:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
kiss Agberos everywhere. An agbero celebrity being hailed by agberos on the street. In the world of agberos he is a star musician but for those outside the agbero world, he is a noise maker.

Doubt if you ever listened to K1's "ade ori okin "song of the year,not a Fuji listener tho
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2021
moscobabs:
if I don't remember any of your song.

I will never forget

Akuko Omole, Kolokolo ojota grin

The guy disgraced both Pasuma and his boss Wasiu Ayinde that year before he release "Endorsement" 1,2 and 3.

Since then I start to dey fear Ibadan people. They have bad mouth �

Lol

That was what came to my mind too

1 Like

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by zomby(m): 2:36am On Feb 26, 2021
Prodigee:
Nigerian 'alleged celebrities' ought to use their 'alleged positions' of popularity and influence to encourage the youths to participate in the politics of our dear nation. The current crop of old and clueless politicians need to be ousted ASAP as we are presently in a state of emergency. Things can't just continue as they are now.

Youths are also parts of the current crop of clueless politicians in the country.

Starting from the governor, rep and senators from lagos to oyo to kogi to ogun to abia, to delta to edo etc...check their ages, and you will quickly realize that they are not as old...they are mostly a group of progressive/ new age, but greed has taken away their identities and drive to serve their people and the nation.

Our general issues in nigeria have very little to do with the ages of the politicians, but have a lot to do with our mindset.
If moving forward is our goal, we must be willing to change our mindset, by reintroducing a better foundation...
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Noble1000:
DO YOU NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER...
do yu train on graphics
How much to learn photoshop pls?and location
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by gaskiyamagana: 8:03am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

According to your morongalism.
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by gaskiyamagana: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

Simply put “agberos”
And not Developer!
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Roma10: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:
The few times they crossed my path, na me “showcase” them
I belive u¿
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by ElValiente(m): 9:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Prin funra e..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father / Frodd, Sir Dee, Isilomo Visit Ikogosi, Where Warm & Cold Water Meet At A Point / D'banj Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.