Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) (35671 Views)

Saheed Osupa Graduates From University Of Ibadan / Malaika N200 Million Lekki House Warming: Olubadan, K1, Saheed Osupa Attend / Yul Edochie Takes His Governorship Campaign To The Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Mrtaye: 10:14am On Feb 26, 2021
BigSarah:
His entourage ain't much, Baba Alado boys love Pasuma more niyen...
Na so ooo gbogbo Mushin Ajina is for Baa Wasi
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by olaseni95(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kso baba �❤️�
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by abodiyo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Prodigee: 6:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
zomby:

Youths are also parts of the current crop of clueless politicians in the country.

Starting from the governor, rep and senators from lagos to oyo to kogi to ogun to abia, to delta to edo etc...check their ages, and you will quickly realize that they are not as old...they are mostly a group of progressive/ new age, but greed has taken away their identities and drive to serve their people and the nation.

Our general issues in nigeria have very little to do with the ages of the politicians, but have a lot to do with our mindset.
If moving forward is our goal, we must be willing to change our mindset, by reintroducing a better foundation...
That's right man. It's more of the mindset and mentality! Cheers!
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Noble1000(m): 10:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
do yu train on graphics How much to learn photoshop pls?and location
No bro.. i don't train for now.. thanks
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by Pelxmiye(m): 1:47am On Mar 04, 2021
Noble1000:
DO YOU NEED A GRAPHIC DESIGNER...

Text me 08022168074
Re: Saheed Osupa Storms Mushin Market (Photos, Video) by dangotesmummy: 7:09am On Mar 04, 2021
Never4getU:
U need medical checkup ASAP...u're becoming irritating!

he's saying the truth tongue tongue

Another agbero fan grin tongue tongue tongue

I'm surprised you can type English in such a way others can make meaning of cheesy grin

I guess you're one of the agberos luck shined at and was opportuned to go to school hence you see a crude noise maker as a musician grin tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Throws Shade At His Uk Management Disturbing LDN Again!!! (pics) / Yvonne Imongan Waje's Personal Assistant: I Almost Lost My Life Working With You / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.