Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) (47033 Views)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Onnoghen Conviction: Lawyer Fears Over The Tenure Of Governors, Lawmakers / Fela Durotoye Begs Nigerians To Donate Money For Presidential Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by wellmax(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
Dubai strategy stlyed propaganda.

Names names or keep quiet
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Yankee101: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
SARS don steal all their cows

Wetin SARS do for this country ehn
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Ohizfly(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by wellmax(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2021
This propaganda has taken a new dimension

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by espn(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na wa oo...
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
Bandits mentioning their patron

Dear Bandits, do not stress yourself, your Patrons have been identifying with you ever since the business start but very soon the supreme being will not only capture you but will disgrace you the Governors, lawmakers and the presidency soon

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Masterkernel1: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2021
North unknowingly is sinking! They aren't hurting South because when the chips are down, Somalia will be heaven when fundamentalists and extremists are done with North.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Curious345: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
What are our tithes and offerings used for? Our Go's are buying jets and fucking olosho , when they should be buying arms and stockpiling

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Maranzano(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Banditry has become a lucrative business up north and a dangerous political strategy to acquire power and raise funds. May God save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
angry
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Kaymansion(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
It is not a news again now

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by bskyb(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2021
These people have ask d for two main things, education and jobs. Why can't govt look into this? After all, it looks like govt is losing the war.
Why not create large mechanised farms where they can work?
Why not create ranches? Many states in the north have agreed to donate land. Why not start with those willing ones?
Too many questions, few answers.
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by urbobo20(m): 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
and they have their own spoke man from kwara state
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by 1x2x3: 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2021
bskyb:
These people have ask d for two main things, education and jobs. Why can't govt look into this? After all, it looks like govt is losing the war.
Why not create large mechanised farms where they can work?
Why not create ranches? Many states in the north have agreed to donate land. Why not start with those willing ones?
Too many questions, few answers.

You really think politicians are interested in fixing the country? The answer is simply No.... An average politician you see out there enjoy the mess and wish things remain like this, they are not interested in opening the eyes of the poor masses by educating them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Angelmichael63: 7:14pm On Feb 25, 2021
IT IS WELL.
NIGERIA MUST BE OKAY ONE DAY.
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Masterchef(m): 7:15pm On Feb 25, 2021
Masters of the Game! Past and current northern leaders romancing insurgency & anarchy to divert attention or cover up massive looting and pending EFCC cases. Bala Mohammed, governor of Bauchi and ex-FCT Minister is a classic example.

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by goldman777: 7:17pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigeria is beginning to look like mad max movie series total anarchy loading

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by razzydoo(m): 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
The oza day, a certain gobanor saith; "(All) BANDITS are not CRIMINALS". I comment my reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by MarvelousMe: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2021
Tell us something we don’t already know

The way the government pampers these guys is easy to know they are working hand in hand
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by TheRedpillguy: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
This guy is not educated? Then somebody is telling him these things to say.
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
I won’t say anything but God will judge
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Adewaleakpode: 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2021
Na today we know all this long ago.
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Spending123: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
Nigerian politicians are useless all of them
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Collins4u1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2021
BigSarah:
This is Nigeria of our dreams, this is type of country most Nigerians want and definitely deserve...
APC you're doing well.

Sarah
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2021
Celebs

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by martinnwani(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2021
TradingSYS:
Join The Goldmine platform today
99% of the people on the forum talking forex and binary options are pure scam. This guy for example scammed me last week of my 60$. Pretending he wants to trade for me....of course he catch me mugu...cause after transferring the money....my guy LOG OFF.... all na street Sha....lesson learnt....NEVER AGAIN!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by bigfish3k: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Our own governors in the south east and south south only invite military to come and bomb us from the air and top it with shootings from Ak-47 guns

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Blakpot: 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
They just repeating what Sheikh Gumi, their public relation officer and spiritual advisor asked them to say.

Gradually this whole terrorism issue is getting clearer.
Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by abfemi163: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
No offence oooo
The North cant co exist with the south
We need to regionalise this Nigeria
The Northerners would ruin us
The Cabal controlling Nigeria are majorly Northerners who are controlled by the Whites
Take the Power away from the North by Regionalising Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Femeto: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
You have had more presidents than any other zone in Nigeria yet you all remain uneducated. Buhari and the past leaders failed you.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by abfemi163: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
martinnwani:
99% of the people on the forum talking forex and binary options are pure scam. This guy for example scammed me last week of my 60$. Pretending he wants to trade for me....of course he catch me mugu...cause after transferring the money....my guy LOG OFF.... all na street Sha....lesson learnt....NEVER AGAIN!

Bros go and learn the tin urself,lool
Never give your money to trade for u find a mentor
I can recommend one
Michael Essien fx on youtube

1 Like

Re: Bandits: Governors, Lawmakers Donate Money To Us (video) by Sonoyom(m): 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Rivers of blood!
We dey learn work for this side oooo, just imagine governors and senators donating money to terrorists to kidnap their students and travelers. Our president is really working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Declaration (1989) / Prince Emmanuel Kanu And Favour Michael Chioma Wedding Pictures / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.