Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) (24507 Views)

Grandchildren Present Birthday Cake To Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / 'Atiku 2019': John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Campaigns For Atiku Abubakar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Emperor002: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2021
sai baba till 2044 dan dis ex-convict.I am igbo by d way
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:
More like OUK has gone to beg abbokis for unity and political favour.

Anyway, depending on his loyalty, when Tinubu assumes office as president in 2023, he might consider OUK for deputy Senate president.

...He is just warming up for his P or VP ambition grin grin grin
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 25, 2021
Emperor002:
sai baba till 2044 dan dis ex-convict.I am igbo by d way
...You are surly a Fake Igbo by the way angry

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Oshokalo: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2021
this man u will never do to Nigeria wat u do to abians in a sane clime this man is suppose to be serving
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by niggadee(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
ex convict
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

You mean Tnubu? They jailed in USA for drug offences.

continue impersonating north and be giving your region bad names

complex inferiority dey worry average of you Igbo, you can still make your point without adopting Northern names

Alimajiri mentality don affect you too

1 Like

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by moufan: 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Anyway, depending on his loyalty, when Tinubu assumes office as president in 2023, he might consider OUK for deputy Senate president.

hahaha, tinubu will never be the president insha ALLAH
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Ifyman: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Mode just dey post rubbish everyday orji meet this, orji meet this...
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Sunnyemma(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Tinubu was never jailed ANYWHERE, I'm referring to Orji Uzor Kalu who was jailed in kuje before a kangaroo arrangement for his release.

Nevertheless, he's still going back as EFCC already filing his case.

#Kuje2023

Where do you think from .
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by colossus91(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
This guy is desperate. An ex-convict as that angry

most of our leaders know the four wells of a cell well!!
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Honor10: 8:02pm On Feb 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
It's obvious the north ha used and dumped Tinubu

Nobody is talking about him and his 2023 dead on arrival presidential ambition except his errand boys on nairaland .

Even Buhari no gree give am face again.

Tinubu should just stick to his Amala style of politics in Lagos so they don't disgrace him completely in 2023

I know you will mention Tinubu.

Are u sure u are okay upstairs? Or is Tinubu tormenting you in your dream?
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by SaintBeehot(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I won't go into much details why tinubu cannot visit US until the time is right.
you know nothing dumb head, Tinubu wannabe.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Youngminister(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2021
Jinx breaker my man
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by zakkxx: 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oga Tinubu can never rule Nigeria! Mark my words! a useless killer of end sars protester will never rule this country. a Muslim-Muslim ticket will not work. osinbanjo will work or Fayemi
Simplyleo:

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by meditator(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kaduna1stson:
What is wrong with we northerners, we keep churning out bad leaders like there's a reward for evil governance.

We should stop behaving like we know anything because our attempts at leadership has become monumental disasters.

And how is this comment related to the post ?
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by meditator(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Nobody is talking about him and his 2023 dead on arrival presidential ambition except his errand boys on nairaland .

Tinubu should just stick to his Amala style of politics in Lagos so they don't disgrace him completely in 2023
By always having him on your thoughts even when his name is not mentioned, it shows his ambition and dynasty has succeeded in deluding your brain. I think he's doing something right.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

Who told you he is begging? He knows his root and journey to stardom and his there to get what rightfully belong to him.

Buhari was part of the plan in 2007 to handover power to Orji Uzor Kalu with the knowledge of Bola Tinubu the former Lagos State Governor.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by ebuclassic18(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2021
these are shameless desperate idiot's among us
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 8:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
The Race for 2023 is heating up but as a party, the APC needs to do better than this crop of leaders.

I know daddy Bubu would surprise us all as he is wont to do.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Germi9: 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Abdulsalam d crooked Hausa man..
Stylishly overthrew Abacha
Without bloodshed..
Sense no go kee u sha..
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by pharmagba: 9:25pm On Feb 25, 2021
Oriji Uzor Kalu is getting it wrong

Going to meet all this individuals only show he is weak and fearful and not competent, as they represent the failure and decadence of Nigeria

If I want to be president engage the youth first and youths secondly and finally the youths
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 10:43pm On Feb 25, 2021
I don't really understand why and how abokis are placed so high in this fake and worthless country. I don't just understand...
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
Is it that we have no credible politicians again in this country? undecided
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2021
ednut1:
This man don turn ambassador abi wetin

He is brand Ambassador of .......

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Brown2012: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

Tell me one president in Nigeria that became a god father before he became president, none so your brother Tinubu won't and can't be president, he is preferred as a god father figure
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Kuje alumni. Class of 2020.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by Basher8583: 6:50am On Feb 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Please is this post about Tinubu?
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by ElValiente(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
the permutations has begun
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Meets With Abdulsalami Abubakar (Photos) by iboboyswag(m): 1:22am On Mar 02, 2021
@Satanicpriest. Martins It's OK... Abeg free the guy.

You don punish am enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Wins APC Ticket To Contest For A Third Term / Why Do Some Nigerians Fly Isreali Flag In Nigeria / Africa: The Causes Of Under- Development And The Challenges Of Globalisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.