Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 (39568 Views)

Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Rennes vs Arsenal: Europa Cup (3 - 1) On 7th March 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 2) On 7th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Icezikagu(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2021
grin wink dfrost, Fuckingmallam45, EbukaHades10, ghettokid1, Kyase, Congrats Peeps... Obviously Manchester is Red and Forever, Your United just made our day.. Chop knucku #GGMU
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Blakpot: 7:01am On Mar 08, 2021
phr0nesis:

Leicester almost got relegated that season. It was the next season that they won the league

Lol I mixed it up

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by uunwanaobong3: 7:05am On Mar 08, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
THIS OLE NA CONFIRM YAHOO BOY OOOO.
DRAW AGAINST SOCIADAD
DRAW AGAINST CHELSEA
DRAW AGAINST CRYSTAL PALACE
THEN WIN AGAINST MANCITY, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN OLE IS ON THE WHEEL.

THIS GUY DEY PLAY MAN UTD YAHOO +

WHEN MAN UTD WANT TO SACK HIM, HE WILL JUST FIND BAYARN MUNICH AND WIN AND THEN ALL MAN UTD FANS WIL START TO PRAISE HIM AGAIN
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by uunwanaobong3: 7:06am On Mar 08, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PEP AND OLE:

PEP BELIEVE THAT TO WIN PREMEIR LEAGUE, EVERY GAME HAS THE SAME LEVEL IMPORTANCE... WHETHER IT IS MAN UTD OR SHEFFIELD, IT IS 3POINT GAIN OR LOST.
BUT OLE BELIEVE THAT TO WIN EPL U MOST PRIOTIZED BIG MATCHES AGIANST TOP 6 TEAMS.

PEP TEAM CAN COMPROMISED AGAIN BIG TEAM IN EPL BECAUSE THE RACE IS A MARATHON, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO CUP COMPETITION LIKE FA OR CARLING CUP, PEP DOES NOT JOKE WITH BIG TEAMS. THAT IS WHY FOR THE LAST TWO YEARS MANCITY DOES NOT WIN MAN UTD IN EPL BUT THEY HAVE KNOCK OUT MAN UTD TWO TIMES IN CARLING CUP SEMI FINALS
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

I am quite sure I have never supported Chelsea in my sweet earthly existence so far... grin

Congrats to United fans for securing this "pyrrhic' victory, and slightly (almost insignificantly) slowing Pep's march to glory!!! tongue

Fergie001, Kyase, Xynerise, Lamasta, Fuckingmallam45, Redblood01, Ray07

Very obvious you do not know the meaning of " Pyrrhic" it doesn't apply in this context.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Airtimex(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2021
Pondabrown:

Nothing eluded Pep, Man Utd were lucky. As a manutd fan, man City totally outclassed us. They showed us what it means to be a champion or competing for titles. Gundogan na serious baller I swear.

My bro. Goals wins the match and not possessions...

Under van gaal, utd will always win possessions but they will always loose the match or escape with 1goal

In football, luck don't win matches, rather determination and hard work...

Ole don marry pep too much for EPL...

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 7:16am On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Can't be my fault that you don't get banter, or even know the essence of using quotation marks around a word.

If words offend you so easily, then you might need to avoid football threads in the future.

So, just breathe before you spike your B.P for no reason! Haba!!! grin
Trying to soften your goof with good old "Banter" You goofed, simple. Move on.

PS. You are being bantered too. Don't spike your BP.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Kyase(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Icezikagu:
grin wink dfrost, Fuckingmallam45, EbukaHades10, ghettokid1, Kyase, Congrats Peeps... Obviously Manchester is Red and Forever, Your United just made our day.. Chop knucku #GGMU
next season una go collect for our hand
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by gentle136(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2021
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by phr0nesis(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2021
Blakpot:

Lol I mixed it up
You are not alone. Many people mix it up too including me

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Icezikagu(m): 8:53am On Mar 08, 2021
Kyase:
next season una go collect for our hand
Ok ur Big Dream right?
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by timmy7(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Sharap there with your grace and hardworking nonsense, it is now you want to go motivational ba? When you were busy looking down and dismissing the chances of the away team you did not write this motivational rubbish, you did not consider the fact that time and time again odds are meant to be beaten, now that your permutations did not work you started your grace and hardwork ish. Sooo Man City who had been on over 20 match winning streak suddenly had their grace expired on Sunday and that grace was transferred to Man United who also have a certain away unbeaten streak due to aunty "grace" or is it hard work sef? Tseeeeeeeeww!

LesbianBoy:
I said it when Chelsea beat Liverpool in their last game that football teaches us lesson about life.

Klopp said he does exactly what he has been doing, yet see their form, 7 back to back home losses. Incredible! That has never happened before to any top team! That is a negative history!

Now look at Man City.

Is it not the same Man City that has won 20 something games consecutively and here they are, A WHOLE PEP GUARDIOLA MAN CITY SIDE, at home and can't even score against this nonsense Man United side.

Lesson to learn.....

Life is about grace not your hardwork

If something is not meant to be, no matter the hardwork, preparation etc. Nothing go work

Always pray for GRACE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by wealthpreach(m): 9:39am On Mar 08, 2021
kingjooo:
2-1 or 3-1 final score.Quote me after the game,city can never loose to united @ETIHAD
lol

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by garfield1: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2021
Pondabrown:

Nothing eluded Pep, Man Utd were lucky. As a manutd fan, man City totally outclassed us. They showed us what it means to be a champion or competing for titles. Gundogan na serious baller I swear.

They were just unlucky not to score
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Amanee(f): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yeah... Can't be my fault that you don't get banter, or even know the essence of using quotation marks around a word.

If words offend you so easily, then you might need to avoid football threads in the future.

So, just breathe before you spike your B.P for no reason! Haba!!! grin

Did I start following football threads today? Tell me another story

There's nothing pyrrhic about the victory (and I mean this in the form the phrase is meant to be used not that Man U's performance was spectacular or something)
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Amanee(f): 10:19am On Mar 08, 2021
Kyase:
be calming down babe, na banter angelfrost dey bant, na our normal way grin grin grin grin

MANCHESTER IS RED

Let him banter with the appropriate words is all I'm saying
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by garfield1: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2021
samwillyco1:
Real Madrid is a disappointment

So you expected them to beat atletico
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by LesbianBoy(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2021
timmy7:
Sharap there with your grace and hardworking nonsense, it is now you want to go motivational ba? When you were busy looking down and dismissing the chances of the away team you did not write this motivational rubbish, you did not consider the fact that time and time again odds are meant to be beaten, now that your permutations did not work you started your grace and hardwork ish. Sooo Man City who had been on over 20 match winning streak suddenly had their grace expired on Sunday and that grace was transferred to Man United who also have a certain away unbeaten streak due to aunty "grace" or is it hard work sef? Tseeeeeeeeww!

I don't have time for fools like you. Read my posts on my profile and see the reply I gave someone on what I actually mean grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:31am On Mar 08, 2021
Realtord43:
Easy win for City
Real Title Contender VS Title Pretenders and Title bottlers gringringrin
Away Unbeaten Runs End Today for the Real Noises Neighbour.
gringringrin
Noise maker. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:33am On Mar 08, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Today, all Chelsea Fans, Arsenal Fans, Liverpool fans and Man U fans would you unite together to see the Red Devils win.
May the Good Lord give us Victory.
They didn't, they all supported City yesterday.
I remembered how silent the football viewing centre where I was watching became after United's second goal. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2021
iLegendd:
Everyone knows City will always be ahead of their younger brother, United.
Then you're a bad student of history, only 10 year olds think that United has been inferior to City since inception.
96 trophies to 26 trophies is no fluke Ogbeni.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 11:36am On Mar 08, 2021
Skymason20:
man utd will keep play goaless draw till dey tell us what happened to adams oshiomole .. grin
See your forehead like Oshiomole's. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2021
McTominay:
man utd is going for the kill today!
just my view of the game so far.... Rashford is isolating Luke Shaw too much against mahrez and cancelo.
Bruno's marking is off point, Fred needs to get his game on. James is the United's only route out of their half and finally Rashford is United's false nine.
You're wrong on your comment on Bruno's marking o, he had more ball recoveries (7) than any other players on the pitch yesterday, even more than the two DMs and the defenders on the pitch.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2021
Horlhamhi:
omo! football with its surprises.
Just like that...who would have thought that Man City would not see a goal let alone be defeated by Man U at Ethiad with their present performance.
Maybe you and other opposition team supporters. Meanwhile that was the third time in a row Man.Utd will beat City at Work Etihad in all competitions.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
kingjooo:
2-1 or 3-1 final score.Quote me after the game,city can never loose to united @ETIHAD
CAN NEVER?
That was the 3rd time in a row they lost to Man.Utd at Etihad. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:12pm On Mar 08, 2021
Organicist95:
to be honest, I'm not.
Hey, hope you're good?
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2021
garfield1:

So you expected them to beat atletico

I wanted them to loose the match, but they equalized on 88 minutes, imagine I could have been 2.5 million Naira richer by now
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Wonderment!!!
E shock you. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2021
mabea:
It seems you watched a different match. Man city did not create any clear chances today in this match unlike United. What if Martial had scored that fine chance in the second half or Luke Shaw used his stronger foot for that chance in the first half. United had a game plan and they executed it perfectly.
What of the free header chance Martial headed like a back pass?
Man.Utd saw more clear cut chances than City yesterday.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2021
Nelsizzy:

Do you know what it means to be outclassed?
He doesn't understand the meaning of the word 'tactics'.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
hakeem4:
I hate Man U
eyaaaaaa, sorry ehnn. You'll be okay las las. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
osazsky:
I have followed pep since he came to our dear club...though this result doesnt change anything...i told one idiot that man u will get something out of this match but will definitely loose against westham..d idiot was talking abt form...i told u i will remind u today..u said i was not a city fan...bros how fr...wat will be will be...when we get to the last 4 in ucl pep would make this same mistake..its a psycological thing...west ham will beat man u..if u have any property sell it and bet on it..any amount u stake u will get times 5
I don quote this comment of yours so you won't deny it.
"You said that West Ham will beat Man.Utd".

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 24th February 2015 / AC Milan Banned From European Football By UEFA / Roma Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 31st October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.