Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 (39569 Views)

Chelsea Vs Borussia Dortmund UCL (2 - 0) On 7th March 2023 / Rennes vs Arsenal: Europa Cup (3 - 1) On 7th March 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 2) On 7th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2021
Opexzy:

Because the match didn't go your way now... You now turn to motivational speaker.
Omo, Man.Utd cause wahala for some people and cut off their expectations yesterday o, surprise surprise. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Very obvious you do not know the meaning of " Pyrrhic" it doesn't apply in this context.

I know quite well what the word means, and remain unapologetic about using it...

What is truly obvious is your lack of understanding of the meaning of 'Context', and the grammatical implication of using quotation marks.

You and the person you are backing are clearly pained by the swipe at United... The pain shows both of you don't get banter, hence your pointless need to be pedantic.

Y'all should calm down and prepare for next season! Maybe then, your coach would have learnt how to start and finish well.

We are done here... We move!!!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2021
samwillyco1:

I wanted them to loose the match, but they equalized on 88 minutes, imagine I could have been 2.5 million Naira richer by now
Eyaaaaaa, pele. Life of a gambler sha.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 1:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

I know quite well what the word means, and remain unapologetic about using it...

What is truly obvious is your lack of understanding of the meaning of 'Context', and the grammatical implication of using quotation marks.

You and the person you are backing are clearly pained by the swipe at United... The pain shows both of you don't get banter, hence your pointless need to be pedantic.

Y'all should calm down and prepare for next season! Maybe then, your coach would have learnt how to start and finish well.

Swipe at United, come back when Liverpool gets a win at Anfield. grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dybala11:

Eyaaaaaa, pele. Life of a gambler sha.

I haven't eating anything since morning ooo
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2021
samwillyco1:

I haven't eating anything since morning ooo
Chai.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lol. See the child who can't take banter try to play off a grammatical blunder as banter. Next time give thorough thought before posting, I know nairaland is inundated with with morons, but once in a while, smart people show up. I almost feel sorry for you. Lol.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Airtimex(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
THIS OLE NA CONFIRM YAHOO BOY OOOO.
DRAW AGAINST SOCIADAD
DRAW AGAINST CHELSEA
DRAW AGAINST CRYSTAL PALACE
THEN WIN AGAINST MANCITY, AND ALL OF A SUDDEN OLE IS ON THE WHEEL.

THIS GUY DEY PLAY MAN UTD YAHOO +

WHEN MAN UTD WANT TO SACK HIM, HE WILL JUST FIND BAYARN MUNICH AND WIN AND THEN ALL MAN UTD FANS WIL START TO PRAISE HIM AGAIN

Ole was once a utd player, he knows the importance of winning big games especially the noisy neighbors...

I don't think any big team has beaten him H&A...highest na draw go end am

On another note, no allow the match pain you too much. That is football for you.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dybala11:

Swipe at United, come back when Liverpool gets a win at Anfield. grin
Don't mind that guy. If you know him, please buy "Brighter Grammar" for him. grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by McTominay(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dybala11:

You're wrong on your comment on Bruno's marking o, he had more ball recoveries (7) than any other players on the pitch yesterday, even more than the two DMs and the defenders on the pitch.
okay, I take that back
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Angelfrost(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2021
hermesprogidy:

Lol. See the child who can't take banter try to play off a grammatical blunder as banter. Next time give thorough thought before posting, I know nairaland is inundated with with morons, but once in a while, smart people show up. I almost feel sorry for you. Lol.

Like I said... You need to breathe and seriously get over yourself. You aren't getting anything across, not a damn thing sir.

While at it, feel free to feel sorry for yourself.

Unlike you, I have restrained myself from condescending to your level of pettiness. Be smart enough to get a grip. Thank you.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Kyase(m): 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2021
Amanee:

Let him banter with the appropriate words is all I'm saying
its okay ma, angelfrost shey you dey hear,? grin grin

bibidear please call me, my phone don crash...........

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dybala11:
E shock you. grin
The shocking pass 1000000 megawatts
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by DownChelsea(f): 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Like I said... You need to breathe and seriously get over yourself. You aren't getting anything across, not a damn thing sir.

Unlike you, I have restrained myself from condescending to your level of pettiness. Be smart enough to get a grip. Thank you.
Chelpool for life!
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Karleb(m): 7:27pm On Mar 08, 2021
I don't know why but I'm still happy about this victory.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by samwillyco1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2021
Dybala11:

Chai.

Smile
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by hermesprogidy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 08, 2021
Angelfrost:

Lol. See who wants to banter. Enjoy your life kiddo. Adios!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Horlhamhi(f): 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2021
Dybala11:

Maybe you and other opposition team supporters. Meanwhile that was the third time in a row Man.Utd will beat City at Work Etihad in all competitions.
well, I'm not saying it's not possible Man U did that...said that, because of Man City present performance.
It's football...a lot of surprises are sure to happen.
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 6:12am On Mar 13, 2021
Horlhamhi:

well, I'm not saying it's not possible Man U did that...said that, because of Man City present performance.
It's football...a lot of surprises are sure to happen.
Exactly, some times current form does not really matter in a derby match. Both teams will be at alert
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Dybala11(m): 12:04am On Mar 15, 2021
osazsky:
I have followed pep since he came to our dear club...though this result doesnt change anything...i told one idiot that "man u will get something out of this match but will definitely loose against westham"..d idiot was talking abt form...i told u i will remind u today..u said i was not a city fan...bros how fr...wat will be will be...when we get to the last 4 in ucl pep would make this same mistake..its a psycological thing..."west ham will beat man u"..if u have any property sell it and bet on it..any amount u stake u will get times 5
Mr Osazsky, I'm here to mock you o. West Ham will beat Man Utd yen ye yen, your West Ham didn't even have a shot on target throughout the match. I told that I'll be here to mock you after that match! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by prince2pac(m): 12:54am On Mar 16, 2021
Organicist95:
to be honest, I'm not.
hi wanted to check up on you, hope ya doing ok
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 16, 2021
prince2pac:
hi wanted to check up on you, hope ya doing ok
I'm not! Except you want me to lie to you
Re: Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 2) On 7th March 2021 by prince2pac(m): 8:22am On Mar 16, 2021
Organicist95:
I'm not! Except you want me to lie to you
I don't want you to lie.... I sent you a PM. or you can WhatsApp me on don't quite the number I will take it down

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Manchester City Vs Barcelona: UCL (1 - 2) On 24th February 2015 / AC Milan Banned From European Football By UEFA / Roma Vs Chelsea : UCL (3 - 0) On 31st October 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.