Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,773 members, 7,955,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) (24979 Views)

Flight Lieutenant Agberia Ebiakpo Chapele Buried / COAS: Why Would A Flight Lieutenant Fly A Lieutenant General? Captain Umar / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
A painful exist.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2021
A loss. Eternal rest grant unto them O Lord....
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by Franking: 9:15am On Feb 26, 2021
The north are the majority in the military but some how always manage to avoid being casualties. Check the names of the dead officers and tell me how come they are almost all Southerners.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by nwabueze1999(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by dalass(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
gulfer:
They appear to be all Christians; just saying though because Islamic injunction necessitates immediate burial lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It will be a shame if they were eliminated cause of their religion. It wouldn't be the first though..

Former Kaduna governor was killed via crash because he was a Christian... Big shame undecided
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by uchegbufaith184(f): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2021
feels so bad to die in that manner! leaving their beautiful families behind. MAY THE SOULS OF OUR FALLEN HEROS REST IN PEACE. AMEN
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by GGirll: 10:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Ah!!!!! My heart bleeds especially for their widows n children....see that little baby oh God Almighty please console,comfort,protect provide for them all.....rest in peace gallant airmen.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2021
We will eternally be grateful to our troops for their selflessness and sacrifice for the nation. They are our Heroes and will forever be remembered.
May the souls of our servicemen and servicewomen who have paid the supreme price rest peacefully and eternally with the Lord. And may the Lord comfort their families and meet them at every point of their needs, in the name of Jesus. Amen

post=99425641:

May the souls of the departed rest in perfect peace.

Amen to your prayers.
God bless you for your kind words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by EagleSquare1(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2021
SMH.

dalass:

It will be a shame if they were eliminated cause of their religion. It wouldn't be the first though..

Former Kaduna governor was killed via crash because he was a Christian... Big shame undecided
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by izyericson: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
HarunaWest:

Which one is six southerners again..Soldiers died and your own concern is their region..Nawa oooh.

The Truth will set you free if you uphold it
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by John4B: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
these ones their own don go, in their next world they will not come to naija talk more serving naija.
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by eniade07: 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
wink2015:
Did they even get human bodies for burial considering the huge flames that engulf the crashed military aircraft?

That coffin may contain some of the properties of the deceased.

I think those officers lack the needed experience to fly the illfated military aircraft.

A squadron leader would have been qualified to fly that aircraft.

What stop the pilot from emptying the fuel to make the aircraft land without much burning flames?

GAZAMA and co Bleep up !

Can you imagine the rubbish you just typed? Do you know where NAF pilots were trained? Do you know how many flying hours this guys have covered in various operational theater including the hostile environment in the North East. You guys will just open your mouth and talk rubbish on social media. Let me tell you in life, experience is not by age or rank.

Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by tutudesz: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
GreatResearcher:
NAF or Nothing.
In a sane country this day would be declared as public holiday.
Serioiously Name one country were such public holiday was declared
We shouldn't bring sentiment into this death, America, UK, France and others is yet to declare public holiday for their men lost in Iraq
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by KingLion007(m): 4:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Damn heartbroken..feel for the family
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by President99: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sad
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by onetouch04: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
After this disgraceful ceremony, u will order their wives and families to be thrown out of barracks with immediate effect. Naigeria na Zoooo
Re: NAF Lays To Rest Remains Of Flight Lieutenant Haruna Gadzama, 6 Others (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
My sincere salute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police, NDLEA Bicker Over Confessional Video Of Suspects Arrested With Abba Kyar / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu / Oraifite, Anambra Bans IPOB Members, Masqueraders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.