Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,176 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:40 PM

Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools (21854 Views)

Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / New Look Of Public Schools In Borno State / Decay In Public Schools In Akwa Ibom (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by bigpicture001: 7:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
It baffles me that the Moslems are fighting to attend Chritain schools instead of Islamic schools? You want to adhere to your religious code of dressing and you left your own religious school?

Honestly Moslems is meant for trouble....com to Europe despise Saudi Arabia and Iran and went to court that you must be wearing hijab on the Beach, let's human right is violated

Trouble religion

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by sulaak(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2021

the government hereby acknowledges and approves the right of the Muslim schoolgirl to wear the hijab, and directs the Ministry of Education and Human Capital Development to come up with a uniform hijab for all public/ grant-aided schools, which will be the accepted mode of head covering in schools. Any willing schoolgirl with the approved (uniform) hijab shall have the right to wear same in public/grant-aided schools.

Stop taking state grants if you intend to exclude students of other faith and their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by TreasureJunky: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2021
Very soon they will turn public schools to mosques. Not setting priorities right is a very bad thing.
That's the problem with this stupid government, they religionise everything
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Zane2point4(m): 7:39am On Feb 26, 2021
For this heat?
Wicked ppl,thats what they're good in,religion.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Jungleluv5: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Kwara government is sick seriously but there are many Islamic schools now why not going there. Okay me too will be going to school my Christian robe too
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by MrIcredible: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Optional09:
Utmandan Fodio and Mohammed must really cooling off with 72 virgins.
Is that what your father told you?
Or deh

Una dey fûck for heaven?
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by palsenator(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2021
capitalzero:
Missions should take back their schools and run them as charity if they don't want hijab.

And who told you the missions don't want there schools back?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by KoshCAD: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2021
capitalzero:
Missions should take back their schools and run them as charity if they don't want hijab.
Must Muslim go to Christian schools. Al shaden college is there for them oga.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by aminusodiq(m): 7:41am On Feb 26, 2021
tsephanyah:
If you are a Muslims, you already know what to do with this comment, whatever your tribe is. This people want War. Stay angry don't forget. We've never insulted their religion. Fulani herdsmens and farmers conflict is not about religion. Those herdsmens don't even practice the religion. But what do they do? they come here and insult our religion. Insult our prophet. Kill innocent Hausa people burn their property. While we stay peaceful, they continue atrocities against us.
I assure you my Muslim Brothers the day of atonement is now. My Muslim brothers if you want to know who is behind this comment, they're igbos.
shut up jare, oponu buruku
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by MrIcredible: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Yankee101:
Crazy religious bigots
Stupîd intolerant fools must have something to say...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by FBIBOT(m): 7:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Upon all our religion gragra..... Just look at us... Nothing to write home about what's really the essence..... Radarada

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Washere(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
It baffles me that the Moslems are fighting to attend Chritain schools instead of Islamic schools? You want to adhere to your religious code of dressing and you left your own religious school?
, is there any religion called Christianity in the bible, you are just a fool with empty brain, go and find out about what is Christian and Christianity. Educated illiterate to highest order,.....olodo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by MrIcredible: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
tsephanyah:
If you are a Muslims, you already know what to do with this comment, whatever your tribe is. This people want War. Stay angry don't forget. We've never insulted their religion. Fulani herdsmens and farmers conflict is not about religion. Those herdsmens don't even practice the religion. But what do they do? they come here and insult our religion. Insult our prophet. Kill innocent Hausa people burn their property. While we stay peaceful, they continue atrocities against us.
I assure you my Muslim Brothers the day of atonement is now. My Muslim brothers if you want to know who is behind this comment, they're igbos.
Of course.
It's the miserable and frustrated tribe that likes instigating hatred and conflict between other tribes.
They are not and will never even be united amongst themselves.

FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT STILL PRACTICE OSU CASTE SYSTEM IN THE 21ST CENTURY. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Alhamdulillah
Islam is proffering

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by MrIcredible: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
aminusodiq:
shut up jare, oponu buruku
Or deh.

I can smell an OSU pig from 1000 miles...

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by matthewkotin41(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
dazzlingd:
A great achievement from Kwara state....
Geniuses will henceforth be born in kwara, innovators, record breakers and Kwara will be the new Tokyo of Africa
Igbeni is that how Tokyo was built? Misplaced priorities �
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by bigfish3k: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
This is the stage we are in our national development

Hisbah police loading... To drive away investors.
Niger delta oil money to the rescue.

This shit is gradually hitting Yorubaland
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by OfficialGaGa(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Religion of piss
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by HopeVictor: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Is wearing of hijab our problem in this country?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Arcbim: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Kwara state government is looking for religious troubles because some schools are own and created by body of faith before been handed over to the government and now government want schools like St Barnabas to be wearing hijab Kai that not fair.
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by tamdun: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Hypocrites what's wrong with the pic below, Catholic sisters can wear veil but a muslim cannot?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by ALISMILE(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwodosis:
It baffles me that mission schools depend on govt tax payers support to run its affairs
Mission schs if they want to determine who attends their school should henceforth stop depending on govt support

That was how they use to compel me attend church service when I was in boarding years back

Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Benwems(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2021
the schools should not admit any Muslims
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by payloader(m): 7:47am On Feb 26, 2021
No wonder the Lord Jesus Christ did not bring religion to man. It has been used by political power mongers and brokers for the sole purpose of control and domination. God never intended for man to be religious that was why He gave Adam just one rule; do not eat this one fruit. Hiduism is as bad as Islam in India, though there are no Hindu terrorists in the world. It is only in Islam that you have terrorism.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Obviously there's victor and de vanquished.
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by BIGDADDY000(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Nwodosis:

no my brother, dont you understand their plan? THEY WANT TO DOMINATE EVERYTHING,
THIER INTENTION WAS TO HIJACK THE MISSIONARIES SCHOOL AND EVERYTHING
THEY TRY IT AT OYO STATE BUT IT DIDNT WORK , especially UI model school.
I KNOW GOD WILL FIGHT FOR CHRISTIAN IN THIS END TIME

1 Like

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by bigfish3k: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2021
tamdun:
Hypocrites what's wrong with the pic below, Catholic sisters can wear veil but a muslim cannot?
Hey... Religion of low IQ

The Catholic sister is wearing it to church and not a public school

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by bigfish3k: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2021
ALISMILE:
It baffles me that mission schools depend on govt tax payers support to run its affairs
Mission schs if they want to determine who attends their school should henceforth stop depending on govt support

That was how they use to compel me attend church service when I was in boarding years back

Nonsense
You are talking about government here as if it is Islamic religiously inclined

Because it is government that is the more reason it should be neutral
Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2021
MrIcredible:

Of course.
It's the miserable and frustrated tribe that likes instigating hatred and conflict between other tribes.
They are not and will never even be united amongst themselves.

FOOLISH PEOPLE THAT STILL PRACTICE OSU CASTE SYSTEM IN THE 21ST CENTURY. grin

Let them bro

We Muslims dare not insulting hazrat Isah;the prophet Jesus,may Allah's peace be upon him

But these southerners, more especially the Igbo Christians cannot breathe without insulting the Muslim southerners.

But to avoid I can just say,not all of them though

Nigeria is one,and shall remain one for eternity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by tamdun: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2021
bigfish3k:

Hey... Religion of low IQ

The Catholic sister is wearing it to church and not a public school

I don't care about the reason they wear it, the question is why can a Catholic woman put on a veil but Muslim cannot?
Kwara state govt did not deny xtians their rights so why should a Muslim be denied her rights?

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools by cashinnaira: 7:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Everything about them is backwardness. We are talking about, good economy, good health care good infrastructure etc. They are talking about Hijab.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Inspects Senate Building Under Construction For LASUTECH (Pictures) / Re: Eksu (unad & Usti) Cutoff Mark And Admission News! / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.