Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) (42551 Views)

Regina Daniels Gifts Her Sister, Destiny New Car On Her 18th Birthday (Pictures) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / #10YearsChallenge: Regina Daniels And Sister Destiny Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by CuriousMynd: 4:30am On Feb 26, 2021
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has celebrated her younger sister Destiny Daniels on her birthday, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one shared a picture and video os her sister on Instagram on Thursday.

She asked her fans to say a prayer for her.

“Happy birthday my baby @destiny.daniels01 Your new age comes with so much blessings, knowledge, growth, and of cause difficulties.

“My role is to make sure you surpass all of those difficulties. I love you my baby and will forever be there for you,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLuPEkeDb1A/?igshid=rbn4uefcxg05

Her mother Rita Daniels also celebrated her on Instagram.

She said,
“Happy birthday my treasure. May Almighty God continue to increase your wisdom, grace and Understanding. Happy birthday once again my Milani Queen.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLuA_tmLTVZ/?igshid=unih5zppfrcb

Destiny is Rita’s last child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJbo5tj0Xng

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by LoudLord(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2021
This one never ripe jor

#ChildAbuse

Na last born dey enjoy everything

Modified: FTC for today way I dey vex for NL

Lala I no vex again but you guys still need to fix up

19 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 26, 2021
This one go resemble her father.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 8:56am On Feb 26, 2021
If only she was fair

FFK or Uncle NED for don book ahead

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:20am On Feb 26, 2021
My friend cover your body. At your age na how to wear crop top dey your mind

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Telegram234(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2021
All the 15 and 16 yrs old wan kill pesin.
Shaa wetin Dem dey find them go see am very soon...

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Veiilaa(f): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one from Mrs nwoko
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by janedonez(m): 11:20am On Feb 26, 2021
Cool
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by fourboys: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
advertisement well received

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
j
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by merits(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
wink

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Romanoff(f): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2021
The new recruit.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Noted,
Congratulations to her
Make she no follow the foot steps of her senior sister in choosing life partner

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Reex12(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Advertismemt to find her sister find her own billionare husby

well noticed

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2021
one ancestor eying DISWAN like

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by nwikpab: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2021
Na mothers dey spoil daughters plenty. lipsrsealed

Anyways, everybody want enter Dangote lane.

Hustling don dey pay me, make I face my lane.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Acidiously: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2021
Just prepare her for Ned Nwoko coz Regina and her sister will NEVER WALK ALONE
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2021
She don almost ripe. Her mom go soon package one old billionaire give give her grin

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2021
OP u should use better headline....Journalism looks better with creative writing.

There is always something to celebrate when there's money to throw everywhere!!!!

Deep Quote
One step is needed to start a journey ...most times that is the step that sees to a successful journey!

Chat me up for Online earning means.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Lewisalexander(m): 11:25am On Feb 26, 2021
merits:
wink

Oboy. U wan kill person. Pounded yam don dey hungry me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
grin

THIS ONE SEF DON DEY FVCK TOO shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by IamFINESSE: 11:26am On Feb 26, 2021
sad
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2021
sheikh Gumi might be eyeing this one lolz

hope I made sense?
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by OfficialGaGa(m): 11:34am On Feb 26, 2021
good
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Same mom but different daddies

Check am na grin
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by izubext007: 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
I hope will not get married to an old man
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Happy birthday to Regina Daniels sister...
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by semyman: 11:45am On Feb 26, 2021
Ned Nwoko left this one for you people, if you have interest in youg girls, you can have her
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by tillaman(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
angry
Re: Regina Daniels Celebrates Younger Sister, Destiny, On Her Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Ned dnt mind adding this one to his list oooo...

who knws, he might hv even started eyeing her self. Beginning to tink Ned shares same DNA wit our Northern blodas. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actor Femi Adebayo And His Beautiful Wife In Adorable Selfie / Chika Ike Ushered Into Her Reality Show In A Dramatic Manner / Bukky Wright Celebrates 52nd Birthday With Lovely Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.