Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? (979 Views)

Girl, Hauwa, Delivers Her Letter To Buhari Which She Failed To Deliver To GEJ / GEJ Vs Buhari: Whose Body Language Is More Convincing? Reno Omokri Asks / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by abeylevels(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2011
I ask a few people about their choice of president and various replies were coming forth.

As for me Jonathan appears to be useful to Nigeria but He is in a wrong Party(PDP- party of thieves and thugs).

I prefer Ribadu because 1) He is from a party that advocates changes in Nigeria

2) Ribadu himself appears to be someone who will improve this country.

Though I know Ribadu has a slim chance because he is young in politics but still I prefer to throw my votes to him than waste it to a part of thugs and thieves(PDP).

By voting for Jonathan , we will not do this country good. Rather we will see more of people like Bode George going to the prison as a celebrity and getting out as a hero, imagine , dat, !

I won't vote for Buhari because he has been there before and not much as achieved. So what is he coming back to do?

I welcome your comments,
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by efisher(m): 6:52pm On Apr 10, 2011
GEJ.

Many people have said they like him but his party and OBJ may control him too much. However, he has shown by his approach to the election that all that claim is FALSE and UNFOUNDED. The party will play its role to the limits of what obtains in any other party. Now we have a much healthier parliament that can put him on his toes. This is democracy and I can assure you everybody's eyes have opened. Nobody can do just anything and go free. The opposition has a voice. So why not GEJ? Remember that all the policies to be implemented will go through the parliament. Every district is represented in the senate. Any one that doesn't represent his people well will automatically lose out. The game will be played by everybody. My strong points for GEJ include his strong uniting factor and his ideology of inclusiveness. He knows the value of using the experts. he doesn't have to be a superhero. He has shown himself to be a true democrat.

I also like Ribadu and I do not mind if he wins. My greatest joy will be to see Buhari step down  shocked for Ribadu but I doubt if it will ever happen.
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by abeylevels(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2011

I agree with you Man.

It will be a clear win for ACN (Ribadu) if Buhari Steps down for him.

The two parties can form an alliance and push PDP out of ASO-ROCK.

My question is this: Is it allowed under the INEC law for the Buhari and RIbadu to form an Alliance?
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by efisher(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
It is allowed for CPC to step down but any votes cast for CPC will not count for ACN. The ballot papers have already been printed.

Right now it is already too late to consider stepping down because, there is not enough time to notify and convince voters to vote. Also, ACN and CPC still rival each other in many ways.
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by egift(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2011
Keep cooking up your dreams. BB all the way! Change is here. Me, my family and friends - its Buhari.
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by abdkabir(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2011
Hi There,

A Shout out for all Ribadu/Adeola Enthusiasts, We present to you an opportunity to "OWN This Campaign" for the Freshest Presidential Candidate Team in this elections.We invite you to the Time is Now Movement on www.thetimeisnownigeria.com where you will be abale to send messages for FREE to Friend and family, here the coolest Audio Jingles right from the internet and spread the good news downloading the www.thetimeisnownigeria.com/bb app,

Let us know what you think,

Regards,
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by Igwe9(m): 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2011
Gej all the way. Thank God I have voters card. . . . . lol
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by EvilBrain1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2011
Igwe.:

Gej all the way. Thank God I have voters card. . . . . lol

Very good. Vote for GEJ, the former loyal deputy to Alamco. GEJ the former vice president who couldn't assert himself even when his oga was on life-support. GEJ, the president who has nearly bankrupted the country running his campaign and patronising his corrupt PDP friends. Jonathan who bribes and settles bombers while ignoring the suffering of his Niger Delta people. Goodluck who parties with criminals, GEJ the friend of IBB, Anineh and Obasanjo.

No amount of lies can panelbeat his record. If the PDP manages to win even a moderately fair election with a candidate as poor as GEJ, I'll lose all respect for the Nigerian people.

We deserve a better president. Either Ribadu or Buhari, any one will do. But PDP must go.
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by efisher(m): 8:36pm On Apr 11, 2011
^ Do you have a voter's card?
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by purplelady: 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2011
Gej all the way. Haters go hug transformer.
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by biachwest: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2011
gej
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by 9ijaMan: 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2011
BB forever
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by GuruD: 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ribadu for me is the best chioce.
1) He represents the change I want to see in the country. He is relatively new and will definitely bring  new and fresh ideas to the country.
2) He is in a party of progressives and from the assessment of ACN in Nigeria, they have the best governance on the average.
3) Although, like all politicians, he is no saint, he has a better track record on anti-corruption than his opponents.
4) He has more international support than his other opponents. ( yes, read America and the West, we need them to grow).
5) His Vice has a strong grasp of the economic and financial system of the country, a good knowledge of the economy is essential to the growth and development we want to see in this country.
Please VOTE CHANGE, VOTE DIFFERENT, VOTE RIBADU/ADEOLA
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by doja(m): 10:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
Ribadu will do a better job.

Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by PapaBrowne(m): 10:32pm On Apr 11, 2011
Fresh Air all the way!!

This man has given us the most credible election we have seen in a while- for me, that is enough reason to vote for him!!

Buhari was there for 20 months and refused to even talk about a roadmap to democracy!!

Ribadu is good, but I'll wait for him in 2015.

2011 belongs to Jonathan.

And thank God I have a voter's card!
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by vedaxcool(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2011
^^^^^^

PApa how old are you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by jmaine: 12:25am On Apr 12, 2011
efisher:

^ Do you have a voter's card?

Yes Sir and am ready to fire my salvo with it . . Anyone without a voters card and is still shouting and  blowing fire on nairaland.com is definitely wrong this time

But Ribadu is a very tempting interesting offer cool. . . considering his vice . .
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by abeylevels(m): 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2011
There is a news around that ACN and CPC are planning a merger against PDP.

IS that True?

I pary so
[b][/b]
Re: Ribadu Vs Jonathan Vs Buhari. Which One Is Good For Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 12, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Vows To Challenge Election Results In Ondo / Nass Elections : Bb Fans Allege Rigging,cite Nl Polls As Evidence / Goodluck Jonathan Winning In Lagos State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.