Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins (338 Views)

Agony As Herdsmen Overrun Ogun Communities / Looters Overrun Taraba Palliatives Warehouse / Osita Chidoka Suspended For Dropping 2 Corpses At Igwe's Palace. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins by Ukpaka: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Install New Igwe
http://247ureports.com/2021/02/crisis-in-enugu-agidi-thugs-overrun-igwe-palace-beat-up-president-general-install-new-igwe/
-
The group led by the duo of Izuchukwu Okekeonyeocha and Chidi Okoye decided to discard the rules and guidelines of the community – and continued in their sale of lands – contravening the laws of the community. When the Igwe of the community, Igwe Mike Okekeuche intervened in the company of the President General [PG] of the community, Hon. Ndubusi Obijiofor – the group of land sellers protested that threatened to violently deal with the Igwe and the PG.

An indigene of the town who is conversant with the unfolding events in the community explained that “The Igwe and Caretaker Chairman of our Town union had put in place processes for any land sales because of many cases of illegal sales of individual and community lands but a group of land bandits are opposed to it. These chaps mobilized some disgruntled youths in the town and started attacking all perceived opponents. Even the Caretaker Chairman was waylaid and beaten up in the presence of Army personnel that he brought in to quell the ugly situation. Now they claimed that they have installed a new PG and Igwe. The town is presently deserted.”
Re: Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins by tillaman(m): 7:13am On Feb 26, 2021
sad
Re: Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins by habsydiamond(m): 7:15am On Feb 26, 2021
Crime in this country is like mtn.. Everywhere u go! Thugs too want to be relevant... God help me to help others oo... When I become president I go make sure security will be tight like say na virgin..

Re: Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins by Karemarealty288(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2021
No be only Land Bandits.....Soon we have Air Bandits.

Re: Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins by lilvicky68(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Maybe the palace guards bin go on break when the thugs come..
Re: Crisis In Enugu Agidi: Thugs Overrun Igwe Palace, Beat Up President General, Ins by Gbagura: 7:56am On Feb 26, 2021
What's my business with family affairs? Seun, any news from that cesspit should be removed. Here is nairaland, not Biafraland.

(1) (Reply)

It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff / COVID-19: I'll Take Vaccine First To Boost Confidence . FG / BREAKING: Buhari Receives COVID-19 Vaccine In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.