Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff (338 Views)

Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe / Does South West Start From Lagos & End In Lagos? / I Foresee War In Nigeria Within A Month Time. South East Affected Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff by koms: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
Imagine, northerners went far in thought to the extent of considering using food as weapon.

What this simply means is that, after withholding food and southwesterners are not bulging they may resort to poisoning the food before bringing them down.

I think it will be better to permanently ignore their food.

By ignoring their food Fulani will not come down here to rape and kill our people. Security will be better so our farmers will be able to farm and get reward of their efforts.

When I look at this strike issue all I can say is it is blessing in disguise.

Let all the relevant agencies, groups and individuals start campaigning against red meat especially beef. Beef is laden with cholesterol (bad fat) which causes heart attack.

Heart attack is the leading causes of sudden death we see around us. You may hear that someone sleep and did not wake up or someone just fall down and pkai they are all result of eating too much beef.

So, our brother in the North are helping us by halting the movement of they're food to outside especially cow. I know our brothers especially drivers are used to eating beef with beer but it time you consider your health first, instead of beef order for fish and step it down with moderate glass of beer.

Remember Health is Wealth.

3 Likes

Re: It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff by Emptoluwani: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
koms:
Imagine, northerners went far in thought to the extent of considering using food as weapon.

What this simply means is that, after withholding food and southwesterners are not bulging they may resort to poisoning the food before bringing them down.

I think it will be better to permanently ignore their food.
Re: It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff by princemillla(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yes this is the real deal. We have fish. Medically red meat have bad influence to the body. Fish is a better substitute

There r fish, chicken, seafoods etc

All others can go to hell
Re: It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff by Kaymercury(m): 3:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
MARCH 5 is almost here
Re: It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff by CodeTemplar: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2021
Buhari and his goons in power be simulating a drought. In the bible when there was shortage of food and essential goods, it was recorded that "money faileth". Our own case isn't that. We have money, there are willing sellers across the border but the two key to buying from across borders: border access and forex to facility exchange of the goods, have been largely inaccessible. This is an artificial drought orchestrated by northerners with Buhari's full support.
Re: It Is High Time South West Start Boycotting Northerners Food Stuff by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
You have a very valid point but the bad news is that they have suspended the strike

(1) (Reply)

Oil Spill Shuts Down Fishing In 10 Delta Communities / Breaking: Nigeria Ranks 16th In FBI International Cybercrime Report / Stop Claiming FG, World Bank Sponsored Projects For State",Group Berate Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.