Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? (1296 Views)

Pastor T.B Joshua's Death is Like a Pilot Vanishing during Mid Flight / Prophet T.B Joshua Is Dead ! / Biafra: T.B Joshua Declares March 17 For Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? by efogator(f): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2021
I was Amazed When I Found Out That Tb Joshua Wife Is Not A Yoruba Woman, See Her State Of Origin.

Temitope Balogun Joshua is founder and Senior Pastor of Synagogue Church of All Nation, Synagogue Church runs the Emmanuel TV television station from Ikotun Egbe Lagos State Nigeria.

Tb Joshua is a typical Yoruba man from Arigidi Akoko Ondo State,In school, Tb was known as "small pastor" because of his love for the Bible.

He is married to Evelyn Tb Joshua,Evelyn Joshua from Delta State Nigeria from Okala Okpuno in Oshimili North Local Government area.

According to Evelyn Joshua she faced some problems in her marriage in the early years as result of inter-tribal union with her husband.

TB Joshua revealed He proposed to Evelyn on the same day when they met,and the meeting with his wife was arranged by the divine power.

Tb Joshua Marriage with Evelyn is blessed with Three Wonderful Children which all of them is girls.

I wish Tb Joshua,his family and Ministries Long Life and prosperity.

Source: https://fashionafric.com/do-you-know-where-prophet-t-b-joshua-wife-hails-from/

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Will knowing put dollars in our pockets? undecided
Re: Do You Know Where Prophet T.B Joshua Wife Hails From? by habsydiamond(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Good that they are all girls... Now is time for me to start applying for the post of husband from any of them.... I know say no how no how one go gree. At last I don enter money be that... Cos I go dey control some parish for the church.... Owo call and close mouth... Make I strategies how I go enter these people jor

(1) (Reply)

Is Senwei And Elepaq Generators The Same? / Im New! / Are U Proud To Be Called A Nigerian.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.