Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS (1013 Views)

Victor Osimhen Wins 2023 Nairaland Nigerian Footballer Of The Year Award / Alex Iwobi Becomes Most Expensive Nigerian Footballer Ever / Rio Ferdinand: Okocha, Best African Footballer Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by ashybabs(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2021
It Is quite reasonable that ladies who are athletes do not often come across as beautiful. However that does not seem to be the case for 'Patricia George, who had just recently became a super Falcon player.

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by ashybabs(m): 8:09am On Feb 26, 2021
should she be banned for making other footballers look average grin

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2021
What diuretic are these women on? Female sprinters don’t sport that little body fat. I walked past a troupe of Super Falcons once, the women were built like dried firewood. There was nothing feminine about them. Beauty does not and will never score goals. Hitting the gym is the ultimate way to ensure athletic success.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by pyyxxaro: 8:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Interesting
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by kheny12(m): 10:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Courtney dikeh will challenge her in beautiful Nigeria female foitballer.
Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by Humanoid01(m): 1:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ever heard of Courtney Dike? She's extremely beautiful.

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by Gbest90(m): 4:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Humanoid01:
Ever heard of Courtney Dike? She's extremely beautiful.
So this one is beautiful...

Says so much of your taste.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by Humanoid01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Gbest90:
So this one is beautiful...
Says so much about of taste.
You're a comedian. You should consider a career related to that.

2 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
beauty lies in d eyes of the beholder, to me, my pastor pikin dorcas fine pass these girls n she dey ball too even if she no want GRE come my hood Mk I give her special tips..

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Beautiful Professional Nigerian Footballer Ever? *PHOTOS by 2kurupt(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2021
meobizy:
What diuretic are these women on? Female sprinters don’t sport that little body fat. I walked past a troupe of Super Falcons once, the women were built like dried firewood. There was nothing feminine about them. Beauty does not and will never score goals. Hitting the gym is the ultimate way to ensure athletic success.

But we see sports women from other climes still having their feminine physique despite hitting the gym and being athletic. This is more evident when you watch football. I think it's in the genes of us blacks to appear more muscular than other races.
Obviously there will be few exceptions like in the case of Patricia

(1) (Reply)

International Friendly: Nigeria 0 vs 1 Cameroon (FT) / Euro 2020: Fixtures, Venues, Full Schedule And Kick-off Times For 2021 Tournamen / DAILY 1.6+ Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.