Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,478 members, 7,812,471 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Introducing Amazon Cashierless Go Store. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introducing Amazon Cashierless Go Store. (148 Views)

Introducing Myself To The World / Introducing Pedestrian Footbridge Advertising In Lagos State / Introducing Solid Food To Your Baby The Right Way: 6-12 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Amazon Cashierless Go Store. by Techinitiates: 8:54am On Feb 26, 2021
The Amazon Go Store is a cashierless grocery store that allows you buy products from their store without having to wait in line to checkout. It is an automated shopping store that allows you go shopping without physical cash and also help you keep track of your spending.

The world have evolved rapidly since the days of the horseless cart that brought about the car which now obviously going drive less.

The Amazon Go store pretty use the same technology with the drive less car with sensors and cameras tracking your every move.

The beautiful thing about the Amazon Go store is that you only need to download their app, sign up and off you go shopping as long as you are in one of there location . Once you pick a grocery or object from the shelf your cart is immediately updated and your total purchase calculated and you immediately receive receipt of your purchases as you exit the building .

Read more at

http://techinitiates.com/2021/02/24/introducing-amazon-cashierless-go-store/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Introducing Amazon Cashierless Go Store. by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
grin Me I am waiting for Amazon to come and do a test run in Nigeria...let see what happens on Black Friday deals ,whether the sensor go fit monitor everybody.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Turn Away From All Forms Of Perversion: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, / Free Family Law Resources, Should I Use Them By The Divorce Solutionist (photo) / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.