Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Free Family Law Resources, Should I Use Them By The Divorce Solutionist (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Family Law Resources, Should I Use Them By The Divorce Solutionist (photo) (152 Views)

Woman To Divorce Husband After 1 Week Of Marriage Over Huge Gbola / Stay-at-home Parents And Divorce By The Divorce Solutionist (image) / Joint Custody Child Support Calculation By The Divorce Solutionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Family Law Resources, Should I Use Them By The Divorce Solutionist (photo) by sadafansari: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2021
In the past decade or so the internet has exploded with free information and resources. The legal field is no exception, particularly the world of family law, i.e., divorce, custody, etc. It is a blessing and a curse, to have so much free family law resources being at the public’s disposal. One of the big problems with the endless amount of information is that way too many people think they are now qualified to make all legal decisions.

Where is this Free Information & Resources?
There are a number of ways that free stuff is being offered to the public. Although there are still nonprofit organizations, law school clinics, law firms, etc. that offer pro bono services. Most of the freebies come from online sources like publications, forums, blogs, etc. Websites like www.justia.com, and similar, make it their primary focus to give out free information.

Read complete at The Divorce Solutionist https://thedivorcesolutionist.com/free-family-law-resources-should-i-use-them/

(1) (Reply)

Body Fit / Case closed / Kentucky Tornadoes: Volunteers Restoring Lives From ‘hell On Earth’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.