Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. (6199 Views)

Niger Bans Bulk Sale Of Food Items, Orders Confiscation Of Trucks Carrying Food / FFK Reacts To Blocking Of Food Supplies From The North To The South / What The South East And South South Are Saying About President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Miracle1991: 10:59am On Feb 26, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

People always say that Northerners are brainless now I can see that the claim is true.

They will be the biggest losers by the time Southerners will go into full farming.

I will also like to emplore militants in the creeks to start bombing the pipelines with immediate effect and containers should also be banned from entering the North... utilise what you have.... no be one person dey mad.
ipob mod will not see this one.
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Samfloxin:
They have food but don't have brain. Do they really have anything?
If they even have food how come their children carry plates round streets and dustbin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Miracle1991:
ipob mod will not see this one.
what has he said.

Are Fulani terrorists not killing on the authorities order
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by capitalzero: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Samfloxin:

Foods that would spoil after few days if they are not sold.
Northerners are animals

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Ezmans: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2021
aremuforlife:
Let us see how it will end, south will grow what they will eat and eat whav they grow, let us see who will suffer the most, the food is perishable.
perishable foods, zombies no get sence
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
FAKENEWS will always rule the day while the gullibles will fall for it.

Everybody know that trucks are not allowed to move in the day time, only at night
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

People always say that Northerners are brainless now I can see that the claim is true.

They will be the biggest losers by the time Southerners will go into full farming.

I will also like to emplore militants in the creeks to start bombing the pipelines with immediate effect and containers should also be banned from entering the North... utilise what you have.... no be one person dey mad.

Na food dey make you cry like this
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Na food dey make you cry like this

Is Onions and tomatoes food? haba!!! the notion that the North feeds the south is fallacy.Onions ans tomatoes are food flavours and not really food
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Etrusen(m): 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
if this is true then Nigeria is a sinking ship

anyway let's wait and see

#Godblessrepublicofsouthernnigeria
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

Is Onions and tomatoes food? haba!!! the notion that the North feeds the south is fallacy.Onions ans tomatoes are food flavours and not really food

Then why are you panting and threatening the whole country with militancy
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by saaron(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Anything to hasten Nigeria's disintegration is a welcome development by me.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by ken6488(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Long leave the Niger delta republic cool
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by ken6488(m): 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
You see the reason they attack our farms
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
All the youth in the south should mobilize and block Petro supply going to the north with immediate effect

3 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by britiko: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Makemefit12op:
A video was shared by a Twitter user, alleging that foodstuffs going to south from the north are being told to go back.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1365198834469646336

Their loss o. Good riddiance
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samfloxin:

True dat bros!

Some gat food, but gat no brain;
Some gat brain, but gat no food;
We gat brain, and we gat food;
Thank you Lord for everything!
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by wingmanIII: 4:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Blocking food carrying trucks is unlawful!
Nobody has the right to block goods belonging to law abiding citizen. Any food seller or farmer can go on strike but they should not force others to join them.
I expect the Nigerian security forces to do the needful.
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Stan2330(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is a perfect replica of what would have happened had it been oil is produced in the north
They will wake up one day and say they want Nigeria to divide

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
PaChukwudi44:

That's why I wonder if some people don't have brains. Things we can comfortably do without and at a point forget they ever existed o. Tomatoes that abakaliki women grow all year round o. Onions that can be grown here too. Brad that can easily be replaced with fish and chiken. There's goat meat everywhere..I can't even remember the last time I bought head.
If they keep their food and allow us enjoy peace at our side, then it's a great thing.
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by ken6488(m): 8:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
we dont need you guys
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
tysontim:
Petrol tankers should be stopped.
Gas pipelines from the south should be turned off also
Imports from the south should be stopped from going to the North.

It's do me I do you

All u guys do on nairaland is stay in the comfort of your homes and instigate rubbish. Chai I weep for u lots
Re: Breaking!!! Trucks Carrying Foodstuffs From North To South Are Being Blocked. by mp3ree: 11:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
FAKENEWS will always rule the day while the gullibles will fall for it.

Everybody know that trucks are not allowed to move in the day time, only at night
but you were spewing trash that the south does not have fertile lands for farming and being lazy.They will consume the food stuffs themselves...Rubbish

(1) (2) (Reply)

MASSIVE: Ebonyi State International Airport In Preliminary Stage: PHOTOS / Nigeria Military Getting More Advanced, A Must Watch. LOL / Hoodlums Regroup In Oshodi, Dispossess Motorists Of Valuables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.