Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,984 members, 7,814,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name (39650 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Apologizes For Calling Out Follower Who Tattooed Her Name / Nkechi Blessing To Fan Who Tattooed Her Name On Her Hand: 'You Are On Your Own' / Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Boss Bus Lady
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by candidbabe(f): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
hahaha
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Restroom: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Fake yeyebrities
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by SeriouslySense(m): 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
okay

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Discombulator: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:
Chai! It's okay. She has done well. Those of you who are blaming, insulting and attacking the lady who tattooed her name on her skin are hypocrites because you have idols and icons whom you tattooed in your hearts. This is just the extreme of it.
Most of you have tattoos of CR7, Lionel Messi, Mbape, Wizkid, Davido, Marley, etc., on the skin of your heart. To idolise someone is in different formats, dimensions and extents. So stop the abuse of her human rights, because after all, if it were to be the tattooing of a male celebrity or foreign celebrity, by now, it would've been a different ball game altogether.
you're a damn fool,you live in a country on the brink of collapse and all you're worried about is tattooing a silly girl that her one attempt at fame was a stupid reality show

5 Likes

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Carlylepneuma: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
disgusting people aghghghgh Tuehhhhhh

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by OyinO: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Discombulator:

you're a damn fool,you live in a country on the brink of collapse and all you're worried about is tattooing a silly girl that her one attempt at fame was a stupid reality show

A big FOOL spotted.
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Jaqenhghar: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is the latest trend in begging for money. SMH
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by nyiamfrank: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2021

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by babatee90(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:
Chai! It's okay. She has done well. Those of you who are blaming, insulting and attacking the lady who tattooed her name on her skin are hypocrites because you have idols and icons whom you tattooed in your hearts. This is just the extreme of it.
Most of you have tattoos of CR7, Lionel Messi, Mbape, Wizkid, Davido, Marley, etc., on the skin of your heart. To idolise someone is in different formats, dimensions and extents. So stop the abuse of her human rights, because after all, if it were to be the tattooing of a male celebrity or foreign celebrity, by now, it would've been a different ball game altogether.
it can only be a female that can write this

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by OyinO: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
babatee90:
it can only be a female that can write this

Gender biased insecured Naija Men who love to abuse and bully plus oppress and intimidate the female folks once ample opportunity presents itself. I'm a real MAN, not even a simp. Focus on the subject and not the object. Talk about what I've written and not about me.
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Iglord: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
I love this type of business, just tattoo davdo tag am , send your account number Boom ....you don blow
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by babatee90(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:

Gender biased insecured Naija Men who love to abuse and bully plus oppress and intimidate the female folks once ample opportunity presents itself. I'm a real MAN, not even a simp. Focus on the subject and not the object. Talk about what I've written and not about me.
Nah, a Real Man wouldn’t think the way you do...I still said what I said you are not a man...you are either a Woman or a gay... remove that “Real” pls you are insulting the Real men out there with your low IQ I beg you

3 Likes

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by chukwuibuipob: 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
cool simple thing.Put knife inside fire wink.Make it HOT well.Remove and scribe BUHARI cool cool cool.Use pepper rub am to make it LOUD and CLEAR
merits:
smileyMe wey I black like charcoal,how I will take tattoo Buhari name for my body na?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Shikena(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
All for attention.

Ka3na hires someone to tattoo her name on his/her body and pays the person for the job.

Ka3na condemns the person for the action. (Part of the script)

Ka3na gets public attention.(That's the whole idea)

Ka3na posts an apology to the tattooee. (Just to gain more attention)

Ka3na is happy....

lipsrsealed
Cool but we should always master the simple art of separating our thoughts from reality and facts. That's what separates rational thinkers from emotional thinkers.

Thoughts could be totally logical but that doesn't make it factual. Judgment and opinions must always be backed up by facts, not thoughts and imaginations. This wisdom has been established for several generations.

2 Likes

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by BigYash: 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
They are all acting a script to trend undecided

Why would an average Nigerian girl go and spend her money to tattoo a Nigerian celebrity name on her own body undecided

All nah wash to deceive the gullible social media people
Which celebrity? You go say Oloshobrity
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by IBILEmayweather(m): 12:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
Preach on sir grin grin

Righteousness2:
This Generation has lost it!
The way we Pursue non essentials is Fearful and Frightening!
So many people are just in valley of indecision, Confusion and emptiness.

Mhen! We need awake!
Millions of souls are departing and Opening their eyes in Hell, Crying ,Wailing and Regretting!
We are here engaging in non essentials that have nothing to do with the Safety and Salvation of our Soul.

Wake up people!
Dump these Nonessentials and Pursue what is Essential. JESUS is what is Essential.
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by OyinO: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
babatee90:
Nah, a Real Man wouldn’t think the way you do...I still said what I said you are not a man...you are either a Woman or a gay... remove that “Real” pls you are insulting the Real men out there with your low IQ I beg you

haaaahaaaahaa!!! Yeye boy. I am a Traditionalist who believe in polygamy. Gay homosexual FAGGOTRY is not in my blood. You're a disgrace to Humanity if you feel women are inferior to you because you have one small condo between ya legs. Efulefu!
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Walkee: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
All for attention.

Ka3na hires someone to tattoo her name on his/her body and pays the person for the job.

Ka3na is happy....

lipsrsealed
if this is the case, humans should be wiped from the face of the earth. A complete embarrassment to living things

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by ALISMILE(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
All for attention.

Ka3na is happy....

lipsrsealed
Batd guy
Assuming I be chick I for toast u

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by goatmeat1(f): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
nawa ooo
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Euegene100001: 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Carry ur ashawo self out of here . Bus lady grin indeed
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by zudozz: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Apart from d names of ur parents spouse or children...If u tattoo any other person's name on ur body..you are........................................................................................................................NO WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW WORTHLESS, SENSELESS AND USELESS YOU ARE!
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by beauty7: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
TMSMedia:
Ka3na Succumbs, Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name

BBNaija's Ka3na Jones has succumbed to the pressure of reaching out to a fan that made a tattoo of her name, IgbereTV reports.

This is coming after celebrities and fans blasted the self-acclaimed Boss Lady of being a hypocrite and a bad example after requesting fans to tattoo her name and rebuking a lady after she did.

In a recent tweet, Ka3na admitted her mistakes and asked that the fan who she had blasted for allegedly attempting suicide just to get her attention on the tattoo saga.

She wrote on her Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/official_ka3na/status/1364995483370889220?s=20

She made a request that people should make a tattoo of her.

But she wanted males to do it and not females.

But it is a female that is doing it, that is why she became very angry.

Why can't women learn to read meanings?

Me,I use to respect myself o.

A lady goes to a place hoping to get a male's attention.

Suddenly a female appears and tries to give her attention.

How will she react?

She may get very angry and abusive.

A lady sees a group of people being stranded on the highway.

She stops to pick up the people.

Her main desire is to pick at least one male among the people.

But surprisingly it is only females that get to enter her car, leaving the males and other females around.

If you look at her face, she would not be happy.

But it seems like the women who entered her car do not know how she is feeling.

That is why if I am among the women, I would not enter her car.

That is why I am very careful about the feelings of other ladies wherever I go.

Men are not helping matter.

If a woman is interested in loving a man,he would not see the sign.

He would not give in.He believes he should be the one to help a woman.He feels insulted.

And a woman would take out the frustration resulting from a man's pride on a fellow woman.

A woman sees a stranded man on the road and her natural love for the male gender is kindled.

She opens her car door, hoping the man would come in.

But the man feels insulted that a woman wants to carry him.

He hesitates to enter her car.

A fellow woman runs and enters the car.

The woman drives off, feeling that she should have carried the man instead.

She takes out the frustration on the poor innocent lady in her car.

But that woman is not to blame.

If men were not so proud, women would have been able to show them the natural love that each gender has for the opposite gender.

A man prefers to help a woman if he is to choose between helping a man and helping a woman.

A woman would also prefer to help a man if a choice also exist between helping a man or helping a woman.

But men are so proud to receive help from women.

That is why at the end of the day, women are also the main beneficiaries of a woman's love.

That is why no one helps a male gender.

I read it somewhere that most males and females always help females while males are left to suffer.

Males suffer because of pride.

I even read that if you help a male,he would start hating you.

Males want to suffer, according to reports
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by BadEnglish(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
What's with all this Toto drawings na. I don tire to read such news on nl
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by lagonovo: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Shikena:

Cool but we should always master the simple art of separating our thoughts from reality and facts. That's what separates rational thinkers from emotional thinkers.

Thoughts could be totally logical but that doesn't make it factual. Judgment and opinions must always be backed up by facts, not thoughts and imaginations. This wisdom has been established for several generations.
That's exactly what #EndSARS and #BlackLivesMatter etc are all about. PREJUDICE is bad, people should only be judged based on verified facts not thought and imagination. Nobody want to be at the other end of that stick.
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Cookcounty: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
This Buslady na mumu, I swear.... grin grin
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by Funkeshuga(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
OyinO:

another Sheikh on the move, it's height of dumbness to tattoo anyone that's not even your family in your body in the first place

your defence is just height of foolishness, so shut the fúck up. na your kind dey make people call ladies brain fish brain with your nonsensical defence
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by OyinO: 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Funkeshuga:

another Sheikh on the move, it's height of dumbness to tattoo anyone that's not even your family in your body in the first place

your defence is just height of foolishness, so shut the fúck up. na your kind dey make people call ladies brain fish brain with your nonsensical defence

You are a bloody slowpoke and a myopic brain with a bird's eye view plus being mentally deranged. Who told you I'm a Muslim or Christian, not to talk of being a Sheik. And who told your grandfather that I'm a lady? Ewu Agenebode!
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by staetic: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
jah bless
Re: Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name by obontami: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Righteousness2:
This Generation has lost it!
The way we Pursue non essentials is Fearful and Frightening!
So many people are just in valley of indecision, Confusion and emptiness.

Mhen! We need awake!
Millions of souls are departing and Opening their eyes in Hell, Crying ,Wailing and Regretting!
We are here engaging in non essentials that have nothing to do with the Safety and Salvation of our Soul.

Wake up people!
Dump these Nonessentials and Pursue what is Essential. JESUS is what is Essential.
Heaven is Real!
Hell is Real!

Shut up! mumu man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Reveals How She Hid Her Baby Bump As She Clarifies Celibacy Statemen / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ayobami Michaelson Celebrates Birthday, Says You Can Achieve Things As Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.