Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) (6019 Views)

Man Tattoos Bobrisky's Face On His Arm, Mother Begs Bobrisky To Help Son (Video) / Lady Who Tattooed Bobrisky On Her Body Embarrassed By Area Boys (Video) / Unedited Pictures Of Bobrisky On A Movie Set In Enugu State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by chiomarita: 9:42am On Feb 26, 2021
Plus size advocate and actress, Doris Anyanwu has cried out after tattooing Bobrisky’s name on her butts and got ignored by the crossdresser.

Joining the ‘tattoo Bobrisky’ trend, the Imo State born script interpreter had inked the name on her private part, posted the images and still didn’t get any attention from the controversial Crossdresser.

“@bobrisky222 I was the third person that drew a tattoo of your name on my body after the lady outside the country …. ���������������” she cried out on Bobrisky’s Instagram.

[url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] visit to Doris Anyanwu’s Instagram page, however revealed that she had two weeks ago gone through the pains of inking Bobrisky on her buttocks.

An act she had promised herself never to go through again after the first experience. “Over 10 years ago I had a tattoo done on my left arm and I vowed never to have another tattoo done cos of the pains … Today I broke that vow to prove my loyalty to my Queen, extraordinary influencer , angel in human form @bobrisky222 …God bless you for all you are doing for humanity .. Love you Bob ❤❤❤”, Doris Anyanwu wrote....Read on at https://pearlsnews.com/nollywood-actress-doris-anyanwu-tattoos-bobrisky-on-her-private-part/

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Omihanifa: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
This one nah actress Abi nah p0rnstar

12 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Millimann: 10:01am On Feb 26, 2021
This is turning to madness!!

Maybe Bobrisky ignored her because she tatooed his/her name on the buttocks of all places.

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:04am On Feb 26, 2021
See the yansh like a bag wey dem pack cow poo inside. The bobrisky sef no balance on the skin na as if na on top Lagos ibadan express way dem write am

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2021
See as she set doggy style grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 10:57am On Feb 26, 2021
And SANE people will tell you the future is female undecided

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by mayklef(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2021
as pvssy don slack, Producers no dy call this mumu Aunty again....na Bobrisky be next option of cashout, wereyyyy

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
What kind of wringled bumbum is that?
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by LoudLord(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
The lap no even fresh.

Get the fuvk outta my face
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Trying to regain her dead career smh undecided someone old enough to be my mother shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Lordapson23(m): 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ewo tun leleyi bayi

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is getting out of hand
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by LikeAking: 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
How that place carry be private part?

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tufiakwa!!!!

I don't know who is more Useless between Boo.hari and Nigerian Girls.....

They are all Useless.... All of them.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by BigYash: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
So tattoo drawing is the new thing for hoes now,right? Bobrisky right now go be like, E don do nah,una wan finish d small money wen I use my asshole gada. Na only me dey grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
This one brain don shift. na kobo with one week of hunger go fit reset am
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by HaBaE(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
I would.draw don jazzy... Tonight
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Angelacruz: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
[img]

Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by 3gpvids: 9:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
na private part be this
take this rubbish outta ma face
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by Iliveforever(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
The future is female, nobody is dragging it with them.
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by tofek4real: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
chiomarita:
Plus size advocate and actress, Doris Anyanwu has cried out after tattooing Bobrisky’s name on her butts and got ignored by the crossdresser.

Joining the ‘tattoo Bobrisky’ trend, the Imo State born script interpreter had inked the name on her private part, posted the images and still didn’t get any attention from the controversial Crossdresser.

“@bobrisky222 I was the third person that drew a tattoo of your name on my body after the lady outside the country …. ���������������” she cried out on Bobrisky’s Instagram.

[url]Pearlsnews.com[/url] visit to Doris Anyanwu’s Instagram page, however revealed that she had two weeks ago gone through the pains of inking Bobrisky on her buttocks.

An act she had promised herself never to go through again after the first experience. “Over 10 years ago I had a tattoo done on my left arm and I vowed never to have another tattoo done cos of the pains … Today I broke that vow to prove my loyalty to my Queen, extraordinary influencer , angel in human form @bobrisky222 …God bless you for all you are doing for humanity .. Love you Bob ❤❤❤”, Doris Anyanwu wrote....Read on at https://pearlsnews.com/nollywood-actress-doris-anyanwu-tattoos-bobrisky-on-her-private-part/
See as her nyansh be like agege deflated bread
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by crackhouse(m): 10:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
How does she clean it when she finally come to her senses?
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by WalkerMichael(m): 10:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
who else Dy always reason mosdii post at times ?
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
In mosdii voice, this Nigeria girl is very useless
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by femi4: 8:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Gather here...if that is not the private part you longed to see
Re: Nollywood Actress Doris Anyanwu Tattoos Bobrisky On Her Private Part (photos) by kabius(m): 1:01pm On Mar 03, 2021
hmmmmm no wonder naija is like dis

(1) (Reply)

Big, Bold & Beautiful: 8 Smoking Hot Pictures Of Curvy Tolu 'toolz' Oniru / Meet The Cuban Kim Kardashian Lookalike That’s Buzzing On Social Media / Top 10 Most Controversial Female Celebrities In Nigeria [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.