Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam (332 Views)

Palm Wine In Islam / Family Planning In Islam / Artificial Insemination To Get A Child: Is It A Sin In Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by Queenlovely(f): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2021
before converting to Islam, I was used to the idea of only one heaven, but now that I am a Muslim I find it hard to wrap my head around the idea of so many heavens

why do we have so many heavens?

do it mean that class division will continue even in heaven. I thought we would all be one in heaven. I hate rank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by bolseas(f): 10:35am On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:
before converting to Islam, I was used to the idea of only one heaven, but now that I am a Muslim I find it hard to wrap my head around the idea of so many heavens

do it mean that class division will continue even in heaven. I thought we would all be one in heaven. I hate rank

Lukgaf
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by Lukgaf(m): 11:04am On Feb 26, 2021
bolseas:

Lukgaf

Will it be fair to award first and 100th position the same prize?...
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by bolseas(f): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Lukgaf:

Actually, I mentioned you to help reply to her post...

But i understand your question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by Queenlovely(f): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Lukgaf:

We are all the same right?
That is the ways of man to divide people, why should my beloved Allah do this
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by AntiChristian: 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:

We are all the same right?

That is the ways of man to divide people, why should my beloved Allah do this

We are not the same in God consciousness, Belief, good deeds and bad deeds on this earth.

Allah says what means:
And those foremost [(in Islamic Faith of Monotheism and in performing righteous deeds) in the life of this world on the very first call for to embrace Islam,] will be foremost (in Paradise).
These will be those nearest to Allah.
In the Gardens of delight (Paradise).

So there's rank!
Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by Xmuslim: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:

leave before it's too late. All religions are man made.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by Xmuslim: 10:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Queenlovely:

One funny thing according to Islam is that you won't regret not having the upper heaven if you are in the lowest. This is because Islam claim that you won't be sad the moment you enter paradise and whatever you want shall be fulfilled. So, the division of paradise is another nĂ³nsensical stuff in Islam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do We Have So Many Heaven In Islam by tintingz(m): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2021
Queenlovely:

You left a fantasy belief to another fantasy belief. How ridiculous. cheesy

Is it that you discovered your former heaven belief don't have evidence and you find evidence of heaven in this your new belief?

(1) (Reply)

Who Created The Infidels / Why Did You Accept Islam? By Sheikh Hussain Yee / The Virtues Of The Month Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.