Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Who Created The Infidels - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Created The Infidels (333 Views)

Woman Not Created From Her Husband's Rib / Sex Was Created For Three Basic Purposes / The Non Muslims Ask Who Created Allaah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Created The Infidels by Sebastine1994(m): 11:09am On Jul 31, 2021
prophet Mohammed said we should kill the infidel that they are subhuman, my question is this: WHO CREATED THE NON MUSLIMS?

Mohammed said non Muslims were infidel, that they are dogs, baboons, monkeys, idiots

kufur is a person who do not believe or believe in Allah and His apostles, infidels: there are Muslims who are skeptical about the Prophet Muhammad's apostles
Re: Who Created The Infidels by AntiChristian: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2021
Sebastine1994:
prophet Mohammed said we should kill the infidel that they are subhuman, my question is this: WHO CREATED THE NON MUSLIMS?

Mohammed said non Muslims were infidel, that they are dogs, baboons, monkeys, idiots

kufur is a person who do not believe or believe in Allah and His apostles, infidels: there are Muslims who are skeptical about the Prophet Muhammad's apostles

Quote how and where he said it. Do consider the settings also where it's said.

And Kufr is disbelief! Kuffar is disbelievers!

Allah created all things.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fodil Iwo Snap Picture With Aregbsola / Please Advice Me My Brothers / Judgment On Smoking Of Cigarettes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.