Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,144 members, 7,953,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

Airports In America. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airports In America. (697 Views)

All Airports In Nigeria Will Be Shut Sunday Midnight - Aviation Unions / How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airports In America. by Blazay(m): 7:18pm On Apr 10, 2011
This is from KCI. cool
Welcome to the city of the "Chiefs"! wink
What can I say?

God bless America! kiss
This is a mid-sized airport, but soooooo well-organized.
I give it. . .****
4 STARS. kiss

The most fascinating thing I found about KCI is the convenience of the transportation-bus system.
The have the grey bus for rental car transportation, the green bus for Valet Parking travellers, the blue bus operating from 1AM to 5AM daily to relieve the red bus for terminal to terminal transportation only. The yellow bus for regular parking transportation and so on and so forth!

Best news? NO Traffic! kiss

But this is Sunday!
Ah-ha!
Re: Airports In America. by Thirst4Lif: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2011
Congrats. Enjoy!
Re: Airports In America. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
they might some good barbeque over there.

think i saw it on tv once- that diner show.
Re: Airports In America. by Blazay(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2011
DFW!

This airport na wah!
You have a good chance of missing your flight every time if you do not arrive at that airport 2 days before your departure date.
Welcome to the hub of 'American Airlines'! kiss
This airport is soooooo disorganized. . . you will have to change gates at the last minute without knowing you are at the wrong termimal.

From concourse A to E and with the North and South entrances/exits. . . you never know if you are coming or going.

The arrival and departure terminals and the parking lot system spells dooooom for any 'semi-illiterate' traveller.

I can never get used to that airport. . . no matter how many times I fly in and out of it.

Not user-friendly at all.

I give it **! angry

2 STARS!

(1) (Reply)

MM Airport, British Airways Terminal / U.s Citizen Info / DANA Air Management Pay Victims With Peanut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.