Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? (41785 Views)

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by MrJoelinton: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2021
Pls I'll be registering for nysc as an international student. Wrote waec in 2008.

However, I just got the certificate today and instead of February, they wrote April. The date and year is correct, the only problem is the month. Pls whats the solution to this?

Thanks for your responses.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Reex12(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
just Go to the biggest WAEC office near you.

Inform any of the staff that you want to correct an error in your WAEC certificate.

Submit your original birth certificate, affidavit, WAEC certificate, Letter of Application and your N10,000 to them

p.s

it might not be corrected immediately so u should be patient

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by PROFFIRE: 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
I will advice that you message via their twitter page...
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Lamasta(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Go to WAEC Office at yaba they will explain to you how to go about it...

I repeat again go to WAEC office they will put you through

17 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Jestin: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
The dude that input the data before printing it out was presenting ur village people association. Kindly go to their officer close to u

9 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Babysho(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Go back in your mother's womb and pick the date on your WAEC certificate as day of delivery at hospital because those lackadaisical clowns at WAEC office will stress your life before getting it done

10 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Leon90(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Go and swear affidavit! My age was equally reduced by one year in my WAEC certificate but I am even working with it at present.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by LordIsaac(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
Go to Waec office. I think it is 10k for such.

1 Like

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Ewizard(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by 9ijaprince(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
im not sure you can do anything about it again. you gonna have to do a court affidavit. WAEC no longer make corrections on their certificates.

12 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by bukit05(f): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mine everything was incorrect, the year date and month. It didn’t affect me during Nysc. Later on I went to collect affidavit.
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by ForeThinker: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
Use Biro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Daytonbale: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
MrJoelinton:
Pls I'll be registering for nysc as an international student. Wrote waec in 2008.

However, I just got the certificate today and instead of February, they wrote April. The date and year is correct, the only problem is the month. Pls whats the solution to this?

don't worry it's does not affect international student , I use to do Nysc registration for student back then in school.

foreign Student's insert their date of birth by themselves while doing registration

3 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Call them out on their SM handles...make sure to tag or get others to tag them....these exam body workers always doing silly and costly errors like they are not paid to work.....how did February relate with the month they inserted very pathetic!!!
SMH

If you are interested in knowing how to earn residual income with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.
Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right.
Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then contact me via my facebook on my profile.
Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many remote jobs out there.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by iykenex(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
MrJoelinton:

Don't just worry yourself, it has no solution, you can use affidavit to cover it. You may not believe me but at the end of the day, you will.

3 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Shaev7(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jestin:
The dude that input the data before printing it out was presenting ur village people association. Kindly go to their officer close to u
una no go kill peson with laffff

2 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Shaev7(m): 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Call them out on their SM handles...make sure to tag or get others to tag them....these exam body workers always doing silly and costly errors like they are not paid to work.....how did February relate with the month they inserted very pathetic!!!
SMH

If you are interested in knowing how to earn residual income with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.
Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right.
Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then contact me via my facebook on my profile.
Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many remote jobs out there.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter
Interested, please how do I contact you?
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by WiszyFraud: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nairaland is not Waec office, bros...

Go to Waec office for inquiries and verification.
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by authority2006(m): 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Call them out on their SM handles...make sure to tag or get others to tag them.... these exam body workers always doing silly and costly errors like they are not paid to work.....how did February relate with the month they inserted very pathetic!!!
SMH

When Nigerians are looking for government jobs, you would see how humble they could be. Let them get the job, you would be thinking they are not being paid to discharge their duty. From nurses to office workers, they are all the same
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Kwamecron(m): 1:34pm On Feb 26, 2021
In the same shitty tho, but not worried
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by jrusky(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hahaha bro I noticed few that has already adviced you the way out are same people calling Obaseki a cerificate forgers. What a world, so you guys can tell this dude the way out but Obaseki must go simply in the name of one useless party bah

Anyway young man get across to WAEC they will sort it out for you ok its no big issue just get court affidavit and other few things they might requires then you are fine. Goodluck
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by enambobo(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Same issue with my Waec. It's better you get an affidavit and move on. The process of getting it corrected is rigorous and sometimes takes time for the changes to be effected.

2 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Seniorwriter(m): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Shaev7:

Interested, please how do I contact you?

Via facebook
Check my profile here for the FB ID

Next time be smart enough to search out such Lolz
Kindly make sure you put your moniker in the message to avoid oversight.
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by ddeola: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Before you go to WAEC office in Yaba, please scan a coloured copy of your original WAEC certificate ooooooo.

I made this great mistake when i had the same issue in 2007, my secondary school wrote a letter, then I went with copy of my birth certificate and the original WAEC certificate. I paid N5000 for the reissue but this is 2021, I still don't have my WAEC certificate or the re-issue. What i use till today is a photocopy of my WAEC certificate. So, I don't trust WAEC.

Please exercise caution o especially if you don't know anyone personally in the office that can help you with the follow-up.

5 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by uzorepublic: 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
WAEC, has stopped changing mistakes on certificate after the certificate is printed.

names sent to WAEC from schools, are usually given back to schools for confirmation (in case of errors) but most times, such opportunities to check and re-check for errors, are not taken seriously.

To that effect, the Council, WAEC, issued out a memo instructing her offices nation wide to STOP attending to issues as regards to errors AFTER CERTIFICATES ARE PRINTED.

2 Likes

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by 4tomandchi: 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Go to WAEC head office Gwagwalada.
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Theta1: 2:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thank God,this thread is here to help me

1 Like

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Shybucks: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
So affidavit fit salvage me;and I was busy thinking of writing waec just because of age:I will take this route!!!!
enambobo:
Same issue with my Waec. It's better you get an affidavit and move on. The process of getting it corrected is rigorous and sometimes takes time for the changes to be effected.
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by MyMouth(m): 2:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
ForeThinker:
Use Biro
Try this and you render the certificate invalid!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / Ebonyi Corper Dies 10 Days After A Friend Dreamt About His Death / Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.