Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,980 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? (41892 Views)

Change Your Date Of Birth On Nysc Portal / NYSC: Wrong Name, Wrong Date Of Graduation / NYSC To Include Date Of Birth On Discharge Certificate To Curb Age Falsification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by mrsusanoladi: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2023
angry
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by educalistexco: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2023
angry
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by Johneducatist: 5:33am On Nov 03, 2023
Do you want to see your child shine in WAEC exams? A study routine is the secret weapon! By setting a study routine, your child establishes a consistent schedule. Daily study sessions create a habit of learning, making exam preparation smoother.

Here are some other reasons your child must have a study routine:

Creating a Schedule: Establishing a well-structured study schedule is crucial for effective exam preparation. Take into account your child's daily routine and identify the time slots when they feel most focused and productive. Consistency is key - stick to the schedule to develop a habit of studying regularly.

Using Past WAEC Exam Papers: Past WAEC exam papers are invaluable resources for exam preparation. They help familiarize your child with the exam format, question patterns, and time management. Regularly practicing with these papers builds confidence and helps identify weak areas for improvement.

Reviewing Regularly: Reviewing regularly helps your child retain information better. Revision enhances understanding and boosts exam readiness.
Parental Support: As parents, offer support and encouragement. Your belief in your child's efforts motivates them to give their best!
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by mrsusanoladi: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2023
angry angry
Re: How To Rectify A Wrong Date Of Birth On WAEC Certificate? by babywhite(f): 12:09am On Feb 03
babywhite:
I'm a victim too,I found out that the year month and day was incorrect, so I got an affidavit, was using all through tertiary institution including Nysc,but wahala struck when I went for an interview I was declined the firm doesn't accept affidavit I had to go and correct it,this happened in April 2018,the protocol was was much but I fought through, problem now is for my sch principal to go and claim it from waec office,...the stress expenses is crazy

I have finally gotten it in late 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Amarachi Nwawuike: Corper Missing After Boarding Bus From Osun To Lagos / The Unique Cake Calabar Corper For Her Passing Out Parade - PICS / NYSC Twitter Handler Rude To A Woman On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.