Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

"Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain (69984 Views)

TB Joshua Returns From Prayer Mountain With 2021 Prophecies / Collins: My Visit To Ayo Babalola Prayer Mountain At Ikeji Arakeji (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by semyman: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
Another dimension to attract more GMPM
Gullible Money Printing Machines

1 Like

Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by femi4: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2021
heendrix:
Lol at the 4th picture grin grin
He was praying for Arsenal first Ucl title
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Ericmusic(m): 10:43am On Feb 28, 2021
aishapmbtoto:
When will he open a factory/industrial base??
the question should be when will your si called bloggers tell you he opened a factory..... This man you're seeing built over 7 schools in Edo State and handed them over to the state government... He constructed federal roads with his own money (which he got from his companies and investment) in his church all the graduates that are not yet employed he placed them on a monthly salary to sustain them.. this man built hospitals and placed the aged on free medical care... He built hospitals and handed it to the government... He also built prisons so that prisoners can feel comfortable. The thing is bloggers and reporters will never tell you that... They will only tell you when he bought a jet or he bought a house.. because y'all believe it's with the tithes and offerings of the poor masses... Lemme even ask how much does the poor masses give in church?? How long will he gather the money that can buy a jet if he depends on the masses??

3 Likes

Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Dangrace01: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2021
lastchild:

I used to criticize the men of God for their financial success, tagging it fraudulent, on a Sunday morning after discussing oyedepo's 4 private jets with few friends, how he has been duping people since 1981

a thought came to me saying... can a mere man be able to decieve millions of people for over 20 years with one format? even if he's the most intelligent man on the universe

that's the day I cautioned my tongue, the truth is, these greatness these men of God possess can't just be fraud, shiloh started in 1999 and no shiloh has been able to witness smaller crowd than the previous one, it has been multiplying in millions

if this is fraud, what format is this biko nu, God is the one doing all these things, period

You can also do the same thing. What you wrote up there is logical and can be explained if you are open minded
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Jeflox: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2021
fasho01:
I don't know why any news about this man doesn't usually sit well with me

I'm certain this is only a stunt as every news about him always negative

Then you actually need the help of God because you ain't normal again.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Numerouno94(m): 10:47am On Feb 28, 2021
grin Meme don land.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Lexusgs430: 10:51am On Feb 28, 2021
His wife is busy saying, life can't be any sweeter........ The gullibles, shall continue to dash them money........... cheesy

Una mumu neva do....... wink

2 Likes

Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by samwillyco1(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Good
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by poweredcom(m): 10:51am On Feb 28, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqAQmDGJPTg

Mount Carmel ...hahaha another format to catch mugu to pay to visit there
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2021
gospelkonnect:
The Restoration Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain "Mount Carmel" At The International Worship Centre Of Omega Fire Ministries.

Luke 6:12
And It Came To Pass In Those Days, That HE Went Out Into A Mountain To Pray, And Continued All Night In Prayer To God.

Mount Carmel Is A Place Where People Can Visit For Individual Prayer. A Sheltered Place Where Weary Laborers Could Come For Rest And Refreshing (Matthew 11:28)
But Primarily, A Place To Fellowship With The Holy Spirit Through Guided Prayers.
#GospelKonnect

...and he went with his personal digital photographer to capture moments when "he's in the spirit, praying" abi? Furthermore, fine-tuned and enhanced the images. choi! see script! ...abeg make i no talk, today is Sunday biko.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Cajal(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
aishapmbtoto:
..this one will give him millions with PRAYER as initial and revolving capital
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by seyz91(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
grin
OmovuduTheBeast:
Religious fraudsters!
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by madukaanaya(m): 10:57am On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

Smiles.

All those parades are for tithes and offerings.

An apostle who walks with heavily armed security but tells the gullible folks to pray for God to guide them.

A billionaire and private jet owner who will help you only if you type some hashtags publicly and like some beer company on Twitter.

Did he actually lie down and told the cameraman “you can now snap”?

Such an irony of life.

I remember the video he threatened James which he denied. Even if it wasn't directed to James as he debunked, who was he telling “I am a dangerous man, don't try me. I will off you”?

To the vulnerable, continue being misled.
shut up carnal man
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by kunleham(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Another business centre

Please I really want to know, is Abuja still the Carpenter of Nigeria?

Uhm uhn, Abuja is no longer carpenter but plumber of Nigeria? Lol!!!

1 Like

Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by omojesu202(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2021
fasho01:
I don't know why any news about this man doesn't usually sit well with me

I'm certain this is only a stunt as every news about him always negative

same here.
the man cannot fool everyone na

1 Like

Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Jackshira(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2021
Please this pastors shouldn't allow things they do to always go viral, mostly on Media. Whatever they do in God's name should be directed by the holy Spirit
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by FLYFIRE(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2021
These people should stop making caricature of the CROSS, its pushing people farther away from GOD.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Johnson5258: 11:05am On Feb 28, 2021
He is managing a church not a company. Tell your government that one oga

aishapmbtoto:
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by samwillyco1(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2021
WHEN WILL THESE PEOPLE START TO BUILD, INDUSTRIES, COMPANIES AND FACTORIES TO BETTER THE LIVES OF THEIR ( MONEY MAKING MACHINE ) FOLLOWERS.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by chatinent: 11:08am On Feb 28, 2021
madukaanaya:
shut up carnal man

You aren't important to my unimportant schedules.

Swerve to Uranus.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Ashirioluwa: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2021
Everything is now show business. Church programs now consider nollywood movie dramas
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Kingpele(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=Offpoint1 post=99478947]Same people told you "God is omnipresent"
Same people create destinated place for you go and pray.
Same people create a destinated place for you go and worship God.

Same people told you Christ paid the ULTIMATE price for your sins
Same told you, you'll go to hell if you sin, even after the ULTIMATE price has been paid.

Maybe someday we will all die and realize it was all true
Maybe someday we will all die and realize we were fooling ourselves the whole time.
Maybe someday we will all die and realize NOTHING because there's nothing after death.

The more you see the less you understand
More answers you seek, the more questions you get. Each answers gives birth to a new question.

I'm on a path to be a solipsist [the death of Jesus Christ for you and l is to open our inner self to real love for God and humanity,if u understand why Jesus died on the cross u will love every one as you love yourself and follow peace with all men ,love and peace is the holiness of life God required of us
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by jacobnel(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2021
Look at the church environment sef. With the money that he is boosting that he makes. He can even keeps his surrounding clean. Him they carry the Church offering go buy private jet,but what is he doing with three private jet.Is he planning to run an aviation industry? Look at how a Pastor dey keep beard instead of clean Shave.

gospelkonnect:
The Restoration Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain "Mount Carmel" At The International Worship Centre Of Omega Fire Ministries.

Luke 6:12
And It Came To Pass In Those Days, That HE Went Out Into A Mountain To Pray, And Continued All Night In Prayer To God.

Mount Carmel Is A Place Where People Can Visit For Individual Prayer. A Sheltered Place Where Weary Laborers Could Come For Rest And Refreshing (Matthew 11:28)
But Primarily, A Place To Fellowship With The Holy Spirit Through Guided Prayers.
#GospelKonnect
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Elzakzaky: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2021
aishapmbtoto:
That is his perogative. You cant tell him how to spend his money
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2021
I can do this con, there are too many easy fools around my area. Evening newspapers who are desperate for marriage will help me achieve it.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by brandsoncharlie: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2021
chatinent:

Smiles.

All those parades are for tithes and offerings.

An apostle who walks with heavily armed security but tells the gullible folks to pray for God to guide them.

A billionaire and private jet owner who will help you only if you type some hashtags publicly and like some beer company on Twitter.

Did he actually lie down and told the cameraman “you can now snap”?

Such an irony of life.

I remember the video he threatened James which he denied. Even if it wasn't directed to James as he debunked, who was he telling “I am a dangerous man, don't try me. I will off you”?

To the vulnerable, continue being misled.
Remember there are some factors that aid the preaching of the gospel so that it can spread to nations.
Security was one of the factors because if the lives of the preachers of the gospel were not secured the gospel will not be heard by the people. they persecuted those who were preaching the gospel so security is needed.
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by luckyjojo: 11:24am On Feb 28, 2021
Great move man of God
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by Godbless86: 11:27am On Feb 28, 2021
holyidol:
Apostle, you close your eyes because you know that the area was surrounded by your security. Can you give that your security to ordinary man equally? Or do you create the mounting that who will save the poor man from the hand of Fulani terrorist?

Apostle is not your president or governor's whom u shld hold for deir failure in discharging primary responsibility of protecting d citizens of nigeria
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by omoiyalayi(m): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2021
I see memes everywhere grin grin

May God answer all our prayers whether on the mountain or in the comfort of our homes. Amen
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by AFONJACOW(m): 11:29am On Feb 28, 2021
When are they going to start opening industries so their unemployment sheepishly will benefit from them ... Yeye people
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by ebuka440: 11:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Scammer in religious outfit. Tax collectors club
Re: "Mount Carmel": Apostle Johnson Suleman Officially Opens The Prayer Mountain by ebuka440: 11:31am On Feb 28, 2021
Scammers in religious outfit. Tax collectors club

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Cloud In The Shape Of An Angel Seen In Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.