Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Hp Compaq Nx6125 Bios Is Corrupted. What Do I Do Next? Need Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Hp Compaq Nx6125 Bios Is Corrupted. What Do I Do Next? Need Help (2563 Views)

How To Repair Corrupted Hard Drive/memory Card / Unlock Bios (power-on) Password For All Dell,hp,fujitsu,acer,samsung,sony Free!! / My Hp Compaq Nx6125 Bios Is Corrupt, Need A New Motherboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hp Compaq Nx6125 Bios Is Corrupted. What Do I Do Next? Need Help by Alexanda07(m): 7:47pm On Apr 10, 2011
Hello Engineers in the house. My HP Compaq nx6125 BIOS is corrupt. I just cant edit anything in it. When the System Boots, I press the F10 key to enter the setup environment, after that, no keyboard function works only to bring a distorted blue image. Please, the engineers here present, what do i do next. Is it for me to flash the BIOS, or Format the BIOS. If it is to Flash or Format, please tell me how to achieve it, the necessary links to get there and any other useful information to help me. This is because, I have been to HP service center in Ikeja, V/I, Ikoyi. They said they dont operate on softwares, but hardwares. So, please, what other alternative do i have because, i do want to manage the system for the mean time before i buy another. Thanks.
Re: My Hp Compaq Nx6125 Bios Is Corrupted. What Do I Do Next? Need Help by billtommy(m): 7:17am On May 25, 2015
How were u able to fix the system eventually? Mine has the same problem and I have noyt been able to find a solution

Alexanda07:
Hello Engineers in the house. My HP Compaq nx6125 BIOS is corrupt. I just cant edit anything in it. When the System Boots, I press the F10 key to enter the setup environment, after that, no keyboard function works only to bring a distorted blue image. Please, the engineers here present, what do i do next. Is it for me to flash the BIOS, or Format the BIOS. If it is to Flash or Format, please tell me how to achieve it, the necessary links to get there and any other useful information to help me. This is because, I have been to HP service center in Ikeja, V/I, Ikoyi. They said they dont operate on softwares, but hardwares. So, please, what other alternative do i have because, i do want to manage the system for the mean time before i buy another. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Crack Easy Cafe Server Timer / US Used Dell Latitude 3330 Core I3 Available For Sale / Sold Sleek HP ENVY m6 Amd10 Beatsaudio For Sale 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.