Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Any Retaliation From The South? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Retaliation From The South? (759 Views)

Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo / If Atiku Emerged, Benue And Ondo May Face Brutal Retaliation From The Fulani / Owo: Residents Attack Hausa In Retaliation, Loot Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Retaliation From The South? by Yves4real(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Firstly, I like to commend the northerners for matching their words with actions. They promised to stop sending agricultural products to the south and they are fulfilling it which shows that they are serious. If you think I am lying, go to big markets around you and find out. I salute the northerners. You guys are the MVP.
Secondly, what is the plan of the southerners? We know how farmers in the south were killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen over the years and those that escaped the killings abandoned farming. Now, the south is being punished for standing by against the reckless killings of farmers and taking over of their farms and forest reserves by fulani herdsmen.
Isn't it time they take control of their God-given natural resources (crude oil)? Sell your crude oil and import food. Meanwhile, the following people should leave the petroleum industry's board especially NNPC:
1. Mele Kyari - GMD, NNPC.
2. Dr. Tajudeen Umar- board member.
3. Mallam Mohammed Lawal- board member.
4. Dr. Mahmoud Isa Dutse - board member, e.tc.
Everyone should return to their tents and form an ally with their people.
Finally, the silence of the northern elites is an indirect support of the threat. So, what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.
Over to the ND militants, ICY, MASSOB, Afenifere, PANDEF e.t.c.

2 Likes

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by Freestainworld(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Northerners are just showing off their highest stupidity, they should eat their onions and tomatoes, have you seen a single southerner complaining about those commodity of recent? the north will still be the ones to lose because those items will rotten away, and God knows how much they will lose after.

1 Like

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by tunjiajayi: 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Retaliation?
The traders from the north are simply saying no trade I you cant guarantee our safety in the market place.
Note the words traders and market place.

The past skirmishes have shown that though they are traders, they would be attacked in place of their co-ethnic criminals.
This is wrong and needs to be addressed, simple.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by QuotaSystem: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Retaliation?
The traders from the north are simply saying no trade I you cant guarantee our safety in the market place.
Note the words traders and market place.

The past skirmishes have shown that though they are traders, they would be attacked in place of their co-ethnic criminals.
This is wrong and needs to be addressed, simple.

A lot of southerners don't want to admit the glaring fact that it was wrong to repeatedly attack innocent traders for whatever grievances they had against the government or killer herdsmen.

Northern traders are and will never be equal to killer herdsmen and bandits, so any backlash for unjustifiably killing them, from Oyigbo to Ibadan should not be seen by southerners as being blackmailed for standing their ground/defending their land (that's emotional blackmail in itself), rather it should be seen as a survival strategy by the traders, who have now realised that there's no limit to the level of misdirected murderous anger, ignorance and extreme hatred for northerners in the mind of the typical bigot southern savage.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by Conrod: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
I will urge all southern traders especially medicine and drug related to stop trading and traveling to the north,#OURLIVESMATTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by ngadaAwo: 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
ND should stop every pipeline in their hood

the war has already started

God bless Buhari

1 Like

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by Iamgrey5(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Majority of those goods are perishable goods like tomatoes, Onions and Beans that can easily go bad over a period of time.

I hope those Northern traders understand.

1 Like

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by Idiko1: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yves4real:
Firstly, I like to commend the northerners for matching their words with actions. They promised to stop sending agricultural products to the south and they are fulfilling it which shows that they are serious. If you think I am lying, go to big markets around you and find out. I salute the northerners. You guys are the MVP.
Secondly, what is the plan of the southerners? We know how farmers in the south were killed by the marauding fulani herdsmen over the years and those that escaped the killings abandoned farming. Now, the south is being punished for standing by against the reckless killings of farmers and taking over of their farms and forest reserves by fulani herdsmen.
Isn't it time they take control of their God-given natural resources (crude oil)? Sell your crude oil and import food. Meanwhile, the following people should leave the petroleum industry's board especially NNPC:
1. Mele Kyari - GMD, NNPC.
2. Dr. Tajudeen Umar- board member.
3. Mallam Mohammed Lawal- board member.
4. Dr. Mahmoud Isa Dutse - board member, e.tc.
Everyone should return to their tents and form an ally with their people.
Finally, the silence of the northern elites is an indirect support of the threat. So, what is good for the goose should also be good for the gander.
Over to the ND militants, ICY, MASSOB, Afenifere, PANDEF e.t.c.

The most useless human beings in Nigeria are southerners. It reared its ugly head in 1967 and never tapered off.
Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by ken6488(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
A matter of time
Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by duro4chang(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who cares? Their product will get rotten. Nobody will beg them to bring their food down here.
Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
The southern should stop patronizing the northerners in the south and also, seize all essential from the south to the north including oil tankers

1 Like

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by TrueNigerian300: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
How many times have they been attacked in the south compared to how southerners used to be attacked in the north? Can a southerner shield a fellow southerner who commits crime in the north the way northerners behave in the south?? Before Sanwonlu banned Okada on highways you have to see the way these animals disobey traffic lights and authority. They always have this belief that once they are arrested they will be released

People will take law into their hands if the justice system is not working which is the case here in Nigeria. Nobody said you should not support your brother from the north but not when it is glaringly indefensible. Now useless politicians have weaponized poverty across the country, people are jobless and looking for what to eat and what to steal everywhere in the country. So you should all expect any northerner that misbehave in the south will be treated accordingly and any attempt to defend him will be met with force you can figure out what the force means. They said the guy that killed someone in Ibadan is from Niger yet they defended him against their nigerian brother and that has always been the case.But when things went south for them they started shouting he is from Niger.

People will not allow you to kill them in their land and go free anymore they are jobless and have your time now. A defender of a criminal is a criminal and if that attitude continues in the hausa community down south expect more killing of hausas who know nothing about a crime.

The traders are being stupid and have no clue about how economy works.Almost all federal assisted agricultural economic developments are centred in the north and southerners do not complain about this since they do not want to farm. Now with their stupidity southerners will go into farming too. Who will lose That is more poverty in the north? They can't wage economic war on the south they are just being stupid. They should be the one begging the south not the other way round.

They are bastards if they start sending foods back to the south. They were so bold and proud when they sent Igbo packing from the north, they should have retaliated when Yourbas asked the animals called herdsmen to leave and we will see who will lose more.

I will never be in support of harassing any Nigerian anywhere they choose to live and will never support anybody cheating them because they are not from the locality, I have witnessed this as well to be fair.

But northerners should get this into their empty skulls you can't kill people in their land and expect them to fold their arms. You will all be killed as well if you try to defend your brother who has killed someone or committed a crime.

3 Likes

Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by LikeAking: 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Madt country.

No region is ready to lead the odas out of darkness.

MAAAAAAAAAADHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Re: Any Retaliation From The South? by Kondomatic(m): 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
QuotaSystem:

A lot of southerners don't want to admit the glaring fact that it was wrong to repeatedly attack innocent traders for whatever grievances they had against the government or killer herdsmen.

Northern traders are and will never be equal to killer herdsmen and bandits, so any backlash for unjustifiably killing them, from Oyigbo to Ibadan should not be seen by southerners as being blackmailed for standing their ground/defending their land (that's emotional blackmail in itself), rather it should be seen as a survival strategy by the traders, who have now realised that there's no limit to the level of misdirected murderous anger, ignorance and extreme hatred for northerners in the mind of the typical bigot southern savage.
Northerners have been killing Southern business men in the North since the creation of Nigeria.

The record is out there for you but you Northerners see nothing wrong in that.

Take your username for instance, Southerners have to work twice and sometimes 3x as Northerners to be in the same position, yet it's all good to you people.

Just a little handshake from south and unah don dey cry

How many of your leaders has come out to strongly condemn Fulani attacks on Southern farmers? Sorry, an attack on a Fulani is a debt that must be paid someday. I still remember that.

Export your food to China if it makes you happy, Southerners will farm and Import, we will be alright.

Don't worry about us.

My grouse is not with North, it's the "We Niger Delta" that only remember their oil when IPOB or Biafra is mentioned.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari / Zamfara APC Members Offered Bandits N56m To Hold Jengebe Girls - Shinkafi / Cattle Markets In South-east Are Terrorists Hideout, IPOB Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.