Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari (757 Views)

Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits / Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by bolaayenimo: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2021
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that last Friday’ abduction of female students from Government Girls Science Secondary School, Jangebe, will be the last to happen.

The president’s statement was relayed on Sunday, through Minister of Aviation, Sen. Hadi Sirika, who led a high-powered federal government delegation to sympathise with the people and government of Zamfara.

He said new measures had been developed by the federal government which would bring complete end to all forms of criminality in the nation.

“The President is saddened by the abduction of the students from Jangebe and reassures you that the government has all the resources and wherewithal to contain these criminals. “Buhari also commended Gov. Bello Matawalle of Zamfara’s efforts against armed banditry and promised a continued support to bringing lasting peace. “The federal government will continue its partnership with Zamfara government and its citizens in resolving the security challenges facing the state,” Buhari said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/jangebe-abduction-will-be-the-last-buhari/

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by teadrake(m): 8:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Lori iro (on top lie)!!!

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Bola146(f): 8:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na lie lie lipsrsealed Na lie lie cheesy
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by seunmsg(m): 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2021
I hope so. It better be in the interest of the country and the north in particular. If the kidnapping continues, convincing northern parents to keep sending their children to school will be very difficult going forward.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Peterobi90: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Being noted for lies is really bad... all your nerves wants to believe this, but deep down its difficult.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Spending123: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
teadrake:
Lori iro (on top lie)!!!

No be juju be that?
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Perfectsouth(m): 8:48pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by inoki247: 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
I hear u...
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by ojun50(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Zobo
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Samade7: 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Baba lo pa iro ju laba.......Baba is d most liar in d village.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by amakadlite(f): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
we are used to empty words like these.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by xtocom: 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2021
him didn't go through what was written for him before reading it publicly, this may be Lai Mul.. hand work.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by BlowYourMind: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Of course we know your script is been acted out to look like you are better than Jonathan in handling situation of kidnapping, whereas you are staging an horrendous acts
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by GOVERNMENT2: 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
angry

BULLHARY IS THE FOUNDER OF BOKO HARAM

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by ThreeEyedRaven: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2021
Na today? Like say you get shame. Your words means nothing which I know you already know
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
What "new measures" though and where were these "new measures" all these years? All very vague and conspiratorial to be honest.

He said new measures had been developed by the federal government which would bring complete end to all forms of criminality in the nation.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Fahdiga(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2021
Simply to tell you that he is the commander of terrorists

1 Like

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Omihanifa: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2021
Only Sheik Gumi can determine o

By the time he finsh spending all the commission he made front these negotiations and releases and bar no dey again, he will tell his boys to strike again grin
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by slivertongue: 9:16pm On Feb 28, 2021
trust GMB at ur own peril
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by NOwazobia: 9:17pm On Feb 28, 2021
You already won the school league to 4-1, so no need competing again. You are hereby declared the world champion of cluelessness and failure, both in body, spirit and carcases. Hence forth will now be work over.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
I know some Proscribed group members won't like this grin
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Confused fellow

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by WonderManly(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2021
grin shocked cool grin shocked cool

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by BREYZ: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2021
bolaayenimo:
President Muhammadu Buhari has assured Nigerians that last Friday’ abduction of female students from Government Girls Science Secondary School, Jangebe, will be the last to happen.

The president’s statement was relayed on Sunday, through Minister of Aviation, Sen. Hadi Sirika, who led a high-powered federal government delegation to sympathise with the people and government of Zamfara.

“The President is saddened by the abduction of the students from Jangebe and reassures you that the government has all the resources and wherewithal to contain these criminals. “Buhari also commended Gov. Bello Matawalle of Zamfara’s efforts against armed banditry and promised a continued support to bringing lasting peace. “The federal government will continue its partnership with Zamfara government and its citizens in resolving the security challenges facing the state,” Buhari said.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/jangebe-abduction-will-be-the-last-buhari/

When we know another will happen this week. But why all these kidnapping always happening in the north?
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Ddokie: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Time will tell.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Yves4real(f): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
bolaayenimo:

Thank you our darling daddy for this assurance grin grin. Just call your men (boko haram & fulani herdsmen terrorists AKA bandits) to cease fire.

Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Racoon(m): 10:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Hear the kind of statement a president is making.I SMH for Nigeria under Buhari.
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by IamFINESSE: 11:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Fake general grin
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:47am On Mar 01, 2021
Zombies: Amen!!

Wailers: Lori iro

Me: We shall see
Re: Jangebe Abduction Will Be The Last During My Tenure– Buhari by Whoube99(f): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2021
bolaayenimo:

So says a dead meat
Where is Aisha your ozza room product, mr. dullard

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Bandits Called Gunmen Instead Of Bandits? / How Goodluck Jonathan Tried To Bribe Me When He Came To New York —Sowore Says / Buhari’s Destructive Policies And Fulani Terrorism Will Ignite Yoruba Exodus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.