Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:24 PM

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out (32960 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / El-rufai: APC Had No Plans For Nigeria; We Just wanted Jonathan Out / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
who told you muslims are slaves to fulanis?. What's my business with fulanis?. Many of your southwest governors are Christians and they are slaves to fulanis. None of them could do anything to cub ritualists, kidnapping, banditry and killings. They are all doormats
Very simple, if you are not slave to fulani can you or any Yoruba Muslim call for the sitting of the moon on the next eid

After all sultan of sokoto is not a descendant of Mohamed to be giving all Muslims order.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Empiree: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mikecold:
Very simple, if you are not slave to fulani can you or any Yoruba Muslim call for the sitting of the moon on the next eid

After all sultan of sokoto is not a descendant of Mohamed to be giving all Muslims order.

ednut1:
A lot of Nigerian Christians are fools and lunatics
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by AdakaBoro8(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
thats truth.. buhari sponsored fulani bandits.. but they could not have done anything if gej had not surrender.. fulani bandits are like learning children to the south.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=99439804][/quote]My Yoruba Fulani Muslim slave where are you typing from or fulani also chased you to cotonu
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Empiree: 4:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mikecold:
My Yoruba Fulani Muslim slave where are you typing from or fulani also chased you to cotonu
oponu
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by samunaka: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/bandits-sponsored-by-those-who-wanted-jonathan-out-mailafia/

Almost 6years and you people are still hallucinating over that Jonathan defeat as if he is the first person to loose a presidential election, you have refuse to move on with your life, refuse the government in power to carry out it's policies, and at the end of the day we are neither here nor there, stagnant like a bloated frog waiting for a rescue mission, all this just because you have been shortchanged from the national grid, nemesis will one day caught up with all of you.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Empiree:
oponu
Make you sef upgrade na

I can ask your Terrorist sheik to send you one hijabi this night

No be only fulani Muslims go enjoy raping 500 underaged this night
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by jaxxy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lol
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Tecno66: 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
mike8804:
made me remember this word on marble:

“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015,
by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood .”
– Gen. Buhari
(Vanguard, 12th May, 2012)
The man is a terrorist who muscled his way to power. He is not different from Charles Taylor of NPFL of Liberia.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by HALCYON44: 5:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
NIGERIANS LISTEN!!!
What is happening in Nigeria i mean kidnapping and banditry is more than the political atmosphere in the country, its more than Jonathan or Buhari or tribalism. The main problem is that al qaedar the world terrorism has relocated its headquarters to Africa and all this kidnapping is their recruitment and they are trying to establish themselves by targeting the jobless youth base in Africa and using the opportunity of Government failure in Africa especially in west Africa to enrich themselves.
So this is more than NIGERIA.
Gbam I rest my case
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by bejeria101(m): 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Don't they have names?
Mention them.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Decent09(m): 6:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/bandits-sponsored-by-those-who-wanted-jonathan-out-mailafia/

Edited�. The Bandits want to bring back Jonathan (PDP) at all cost.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Judgesledge(m): 6:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
The best option Nigerians have now is for Buhari to resign or better still die in other for V.P Osinbanjo to take charge.. 2023 is far

I have a firm believe in the dignity, the worthiness & the Somebodiness of our Vice President.

God Bless Biafra land.
God bless the Igbo nation
God bless my family and friends
God bless Peter Obi....
God bless you, and me also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by abbaashiru(m): 7:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mikecold:
All Northerners except the christians are Terrorists.

This man is talking because he is a Christian, same thing with kukah

Just listen to yourself, how foooolish do you think you sound? Hypocrite...
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tinubu na bastard, for dragging the south west into this mess, it only takes southerner to get into aso rock, aswear, the bad egg among the northerners will get it hot. they will be tamed. banditry will end asap..What's all this nonsense.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
thats truth.. buhari sponsored fulani bandits.. but they could not have done anything if gej had not surrender.. fulani bandits are like learning children to the south.
Aswear, Good luck jona bleeped up, he would have allowed that war occured, then we shall know who looses. Between the southerners and those bandits among the northerners.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by gbagyiza: 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
seborrhic:
Rubbish
A man that made an allegation that a northern governor was behind the crisis, and yet when asked and even arrested to mention the governor could not produce a name, is that a person to be taken seriously.
He has continued with his hearsays based on buraku joint lists.
This type, next you hear he has joined APC and he starts denying all the allegations he made.

Your comment has shown how shallow u r up there. There r some things u need to be logical n wise when exposing them especially issues related to the security of a whole country. What is happening in Nigeria is a conspiracy by a certain set of people in other to take over the country. Do you ask yourself why some people will say things that suppose to set the country on fire n nobody dares or arrest them while others will say such things n the next thing is they r either arrested or invited? Why r heavy politicians, Clergy, traditional leaders n scholars from all the regions in Nigeria not speaking? Simple because they r all afraid of dead but here is somebody dishing out vital revelation regarding the security in Nigeria n you r here condemning him.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Staro: 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Terrible
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by themanderon: 11:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
DSS will soon come for him.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Razi444: 1:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Ok I understood, thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Politician aide Over Offensive Threatening Campaign Billboard / Labour Party Holds Inaugural Meeting In Bonny Island (Photos) / VIP's In Bullet-Proof Vehicles ‘Send’ 43 Security Aides To Graves- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.