Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out (32941 Views)

Obadiah Mailafia Is Dead: Former CBN Deputy Governor Dies In Abuja / El-rufai: APC Had No Plans For Nigeria; We Just wanted Jonathan Out / Is Dickson Pushing Jonathan Out Of Relevance In Bayelsa Politics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by AmazingELixir: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by aremuforlife(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Who as been sponsoring the the present bandits?
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by osuofia2(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
n
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by dangermouse(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
I never doubted this. The truth will one day stare us all in the face. Hope it won't be late by then.

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
alphaconde:

U will never find solution to your mouth odor problem for asking me to shut up
zombie

Do you type with mouth, if mouth odor is your insecurity challenge i don't have it
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Kobicove(m): 12:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
bukxy:
bukxy is typing........

Bukxy is always typing but never finishes
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Sijo01(f): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
The monsters they created is fighting back!

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by DennisEche(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
who else have observed that the most popular word in this Buhari govt is Bandits.
God why
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by happney65: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
mike8804:
made me remember this word on marble:
“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood .” – Gen. Buhari (Vanguard, 12th May, 2012)
cc omolola15

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Mrpojj(m): 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by somehow: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:
Short-sighted position. Bandits and Boko Haram were there when Obasanjo was in power. The leader of Boko Haram was killed in Obasanjo era. Bandits have been there since 1960s. The Chief Justice that delivered judgement against open grazing in 1965 did so after clashes between farmers and cattle rearers. So, this man should go back to history books.

You no history so?
Yusuf was killed during OBJ's era or Yaradua?

1 Like

Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by simple250: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Every day Talk Talk Talk what is the solution or at list ways to reduce this menace because very soon the will move to different regions .
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by dalass(f): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
mike8804:
made me remember this word on marble:

“If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015,
by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood .”
– Gen. Buhari
(Vanguard, 12th May, 2012)

Who is the dog and who is the baboon? undecided
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by dalass(f): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
The monsters they created grin
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by kovic7(m): 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is not New, everyone knows the President and FG have so much love for the terrorists....
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jestin:
Buhari is their grand patron. DSS I am in my house so come and beat me
grin
Jestin:
Buhari is their grand patron. DSS I am in my house so come and beat me
your address please!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by gurunlocker: 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Well, most sensible people knows this.... They created terrorism so as to frustrate last administration, and take power at all cost.

Now, they can't handle them anymore and the insecurity is now out of hand.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Whytelyon(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good!
This statement just confirms it is the seating government.

I have my passport ready, Na money remain.

grin grin grin God help me , I need to distance myself from this country... Very far away!
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by fof1: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/bandits-sponsored-by-those-who-wanted-jonathan-out-mailafia/

They are Paying Hard for it and Will Continue to Pay unending until they come to terms, show remorse and ask God for Forgiveness. We are in it together...Kama is a Bitch...
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by iezeiyida(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na man you be Obadiah. Thank you for being courageous to say the truth in this bad country.. But, before you said it publicly; many Nigerians know it already. It was obvious and still is, that the current government have a hand in the insecurity crisis of terrorism, banditry, and killer Fulani herdsmen because of their ungodly interests
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by bptc10: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
That is the real truth and it has come back to hunt them, North never see anything yet, this is just the beginning
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
I said

Its exactly.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by samdaisi: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Please sir,don't stress yourself my man allow them to finish themselves ncos of power
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by vineyardfarms: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Islie:

https://punchng.com/bandits-sponsored-by-those-who-wanted-jonathan-out-mailafia/

dss, sss, police, presidency -all knows who they are, they pretend and sweep every thing under carpet. God will fish them out.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by bptc10: 1:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Go and ask the I'd*it in aso rock called buhari
dalass:

Who is the dog and who is the baboon? undecided
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by smacky619(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
You will receive 200 BTT coins for every successful referral

Your Referral link : https:///BTTAirdrops_bot?start=r0694816772

Current Referrals : 2

We will Credit Your Referral Bonus Coins To Your Wallet Address Automatically After Every 5 Successful Referrals Within 24 Hours
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by PHijo(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
drlateef:
Short-sighted position. Bandits and Boko Haram were there when Obasanjo was in power. The leader of Boko Haram was killed in Obasanjo era. Bandits have been there since 1960s. The Chief Justice that delivered judgement against open grazing in 1965 did so after clashes between farmers and cattle rearers. So, this man should go back to history books.

He was killed by late Yar'Adua not Obasanjo.
Nobody disputes the fact they existed during Obasanjo. They were energised under Jonathan because they now got the support of Northern elite who would usually be indifferent and they also got foreign mercenaries.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Yankee101: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
In short, APC
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by West2019(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Buhari should resign.2023 is too far for all this
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by CodeTemplar: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
When you make public office so lucrative that's what comes out of it.
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
So true
Re: Obadiah Mailafia: Bandits Sponsored By Those Who Wanted Jonathan Out by drlateef: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
PHijo:

He was killed by late Yar'Adua not Obasanjo.
Nobody disputes the fact they existed during Obasanjo. They were energised under Jonathan because they now got the support of Northern elite who would usually be indifferent and they also got foreign mercenaries.

This is all rumours and conspiracy theory. Otherwise, Jonathan was commander in chief, why didn’t he quash them? Ihejirika was chief of army staff. And why are the same Fulani criminals trying to bring down the government of Buhari? Why is Boko Haram still terrorising Buhari Government? I do agree that politicians fund and support criminals for election purposes, but there is no religious or ethnic coloration to it. It’s purely political and common interests. The common interest is gaining power and amassing wealth. That’s the common denominator.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Scene Of Kano Explosion / Justice John Fabiyi Who Halted Saraki Corruption Trial Retiring In Two Weeks / 2019: 5 Concerns APC Should Worry About From The Ekiti Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.