Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

The Shocking Price Of Higer Exercise Book. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Shocking Price Of Higer Exercise Book. (358 Views)

The Shocking Secrets Of What Happens In Los Angeles. Jesus Christ! / Oldest Exercise Book Ever / Can You Remember The Last Time You Wrote Your Name On An Exercise Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Shocking Price Of Higer Exercise Book. by tbtosine(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
I needed to put my pen back on note so i went to a store today to get a 80leaves higher exercise book. I was shocked to hear the price of the book. #270 two hundrend and seventy naira. I was like wow ! This country is finished. To buy an exercise book at that price. Then i think of those who have four to five children at secondary school level and what they will have to deal with to get them books. In my secondary days this book was sold around #50 to #70. Where are we actaully going in this country ?
Re: The Shocking Price Of Higer Exercise Book. by udoka2013: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sai baba till thy kingdom come! It is not only exercise books. Virtually everything in this country has gone up.
Re: The Shocking Price Of Higer Exercise Book. by tbtosine(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Honestly,it's really sad with the rate at which the price of commodity goes up in this present administration. No price control in market. No one to check and regulate the activities of some traders. There are some certain products that their price are not suppose to be inflated.
Re: The Shocking Price Of Higer Exercise Book. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 12, 2023
I bought this same book you bought N270 for N800 today in Benin city. I was shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Foods To Avoid After Eating Papaya / UNICAF Scholarship: Is It Legit? / Evolution Of Computerized Systems In Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.