Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Am In Job Selection Dilemma I Need Your Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Am In Job Selection Dilemma I Need Your Advice. (208 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma, Please Help! / Dilemma: Advise From Experienced Bankers Needed / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am In Job Selection Dilemma I Need Your Advice. by tosaino95(m): 3:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
I got a job of 40K per month which provide two days off in every week, and sooner will be getting another job which is 55K month with only sunday as off day.
The 40K job is already done deal likely to resume on next monday but am considering 55K because of the 15K difference which i will get next month.

The reason why am having this selection issue is because am thinking if i select 40K job i will be having chance for programming language learning and other stuff i want to be doing.
on the other hand am thinking i should wait for 55K job because of it 15K difference as i need to contribute money on time to begin my Computer and phone repair.

40K Job

pros.
Off days, good work hours
and chance to build myself for future in the aspect technology.

cons.
low payment

55K Job

pros.
Good payment and familiar work

cons
short off day and longer work hours

i know i should have answer without you people intervention,but i just have the selection dilemma and i think maybe someone that have this issue before can help me out.
Re: Am In Job Selection Dilemma I Need Your Advice. by CrazyMan(m): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
When you look at it logically, 15k is nothing compared to the career development you're going to experience in the job of 40k. And the two days off is enough for you to engage in a side Hussle.

For me, I'll advise you to go for it.

Good luck.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Courses With Certification / 100% Non Plagiarised Content Writers Available / #加速主义 美国才是专业户

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.