Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help (761 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help by hawlahethan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 10, 2011
My fellow nairalanders,please i need ur sincere point of view and advice about this post.
i met dis girl on facebook late last year and we've been gud friends since then,she always comment on my updates n inbox me when ever am offline for days and which i do the same.
During this period,i just lost a relationship that lasted for 2yrs.i was emmotionally down and unhappy during this period but when ever i see her comments and inbox,it always cheer me up and it makes me happy.
In january this year,i decided 2 ask her out which i did,she requested for my presence and i went.we talked and asked me to go that she'll inbox me her reply,but to my suprise,she had just lost her 18 mnths relationship too.she was proving obstinate and reacting vigorously.i decided 2 giv her a break in which i did for 2months.i continue 2 disturb her again just of recent and she's still proving obstinate.but i think she has feelings for me that she's just pretending.please what can i do to win her heart.thanks
Re: I Need Help by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
Repeat everything over again I don't get a thing.
Re: I Need Help by frank317: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2011
u sound so immature in matters concerning r/ship.

first i want u to sit down and ask urself what u actually did wrong that led to the break up of ur previous relationship.

if u answer that question without any bias, u will know how to go about building a nw one.

u dont sound to me like the kind of guy in control, women hardly fall in love with guys who are not in control.
Re: I Need Help by Phate07(m): 10:09pm On Apr 10, 2011

Which kind of relationship do you want from her? Platonic or sex-related? undecided

Anyways, stop acting mr nice. Go for what you want. Be aggressively persuassive and if the right cards are played well, she will accept your proposal.
Re: I Need Help by aminalib(f): 10:10pm On Apr 10, 2011
sweety if she wanted you, she would make it known, do not run behind people.
Re: I Need Help by iice(f): 3:53am On Apr 11, 2011
Kai. . .children
Re: I Need Help by Etakime(m): 4:03am On Apr 11, 2011
children and relationship self nAwahOO, If she's proving obstinate let her b.she would come chasing u. If she has feelings 4 u. Dats girls 4 u.
Re: I Need Help by Thirst4Lif: 4:09am On Apr 11, 2011
Give her time and don't push. She just came off a somewhat long term relationship as well.
Re: I Need Help by Nekai(f): 4:27am On Apr 11, 2011
frank3.16:

u sound so immature in matters concerning r/ship.

first i want u to sit down and ask urself what u actually did wrong that led to the break up of your previous relationship.

if u answer that question without any bias, u will know how to go about building a nw one.

u dont sound to me like the kind of guy in control, women hardly fall in love with guys who are not in control.

Agreed.

Take advice from those who have been there, done that, and wrote the book.

Rebound relationships fail most of the time, and in this case both of you are on the rebound. It could be that she is still talking to her ex-boyfriend. A woman doesn't throw away an 18 month relationship unless the issues were very serious. If there were serious problems in her last relationship she needs time to find herself again. If there were no serious issues, she most certainly is still talking to him.

Leave her alone for awhile. Work on recovering from your relationship. If you don't find time to firmly anchor yourself then you will be throwing up desperation vibes.

I think it's a good sign that she met up with you. Just give her time.
Phate07:

Anyways, stop acting mr nice. Go for what you want. Be aggressively persuassive and if the right cards are played well, she will accept your proposal.

True, after you gain your footing and allow her some time/space to heal, go for it again.
Re: I Need Help by frank317: 7:40am On Apr 11, 2011
Nekai:

Agreed.

Take advice from those who have been there, done that, and wrote the book.

hi Nekai, did u read my book in lit/writting section? but i didnt see ur comment or appraisal
Re: I Need Help by Ranoscky(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2011
Etakime:

If she's proving obstinate let her b. she would come chasing u. If she has feelings 4 u. Dats girls 4 u.
As simple as ABC, man. YOU'R DEAD SPOT ON !!!
Re: I Need Help by 190: 8:40am On Apr 11, 2011
iice:

Kai. . .children

grin grin grin

facebook has tried grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What A Celebration / Does She Hate Me? / Craziest Stalker Cousin Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.