Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Here's How We Can Become Professionals Before July 2021 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Here's How We Can Become Professionals Before July 2021 (214 Views)

Lagos State Teaching Jobs July 2021 / I Need A Job Before July / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's How We Can Become Professionals Before July 2021 by 1Mozinga(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hi, Beautiful People.
I bring an opportunity this day to harness the power of community. There is so much we can achieve if we come together with singularity of purpose.

The Forex market is a trillion dollar market with a daily trading volume of $6.6 trillion. The market has brought lots of people fortune and can for anybody. But real profitable trading is largely a function of knowledge which is not readily available to everyone. Its cost so much to learn the ways of the market and trading the right way.
You will need mentorship from someone who is proven because Forex is the hardest way to make the simplest money.
And that’s why I’m here with this idea:
I’ve been learning about forex since April 2020. Its been quite a journey and I’m so sure that the market can enrich one who is disciplined, ready to spend and be spent.
I’ve researched about top Forex Gurus in the country doing well and the cost for their mentorship. Here are some :
1. Ejimi Adegbeye (The Profitable Trader) #350k
2. Trade with Kene #350k
3. Olar Timothy(The LPC Guru) #245k
4. Sammie Math #360k etc

Now guys, not all of us can afford #350k at once(lol) but all of us can come together to afford #350k.

So this is the meat of this idea: I need atleast 10 people including myself who can contribute #24500 to make #245k so we can enroll for the third course up there. This at least ten people will contact me , I’ll form a Whatsapp group where I will intimate you about myself(my name, contact, address, Id card, social media handles etc) and the details of this community before we move to telegram because of it advanced functions. I need you to know that nothing of value is formed without Trust. So in all we will still need to trust ourselves. Ill represent us then I will always give us feedback and teach us this concepts via telegram, videos and zoom. We will all grow together and by July 2021, we should all be able to make money consistently off the trillion dollar market.

If we get more that 10 people we will keep receiving money till we enroll for another course. Its two courses at most to avoid overload of concepts. If you are new entirely to forex and interested, you are welcome but you’ll need to spare atleast a month to learn and understand the basics which I will gleefully put you through.

If you are interested, PM me don’t drop your contacts as it is against the rules of the Nairaland Forum.

GoodLuck and may you prosper greatly!
Re: Here's How We Can Become Professionals Before July 2021 by 1Mozinga(m): 3:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
PS: No shortcuts in Forex. It's LEARN before you EARN. If you are in a haste to make money, this is not for you. Thanks
Re: Here's How We Can Become Professionals Before July 2021 by 1Mozinga(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ask your questions. I'm very much ready to answer to them. Thanks
Re: Here's How We Can Become Professionals Before July 2021 by Bloomeverywhere: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Writer Needed / Vacancy For An Admin Support Officer (entry Level - Ond Holders Only) / Urgent Opening For Bank Tellers. Sango-ota, Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.