Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,514 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

What Is Wrong With Mtn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Mtn (488 Views)

What Went Wrong With The Atm Service Today? / BROWSE AND DOWNLOAD UNLIMITED WITH MTN USING VPN / How Do I Become A Distributor With MTN, Glo And Zain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Mtn by frank317: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2011
why is mtn advertising family and friends promo as if it is a new thing? family and friends has been existing since for a very long time and do they think having the opportunity to call some just five people at 12naira a minute is compareble to airtel that charges the same 12naira to any network.

despite the fact that they charge 36naira in just the first one munite call a day, it is still better than the so called family and friends. i was expecting they would come up with something better. or cant they imagine themselves bringing down their call rate to as low as 12naira a minute?

(1) (Reply)

Neo International Is Recruiting! / Pls Send Ur Contact If U Can Process A National Id Card For Me. / High Quality Palm Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.