Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

#steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel (2802 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by naijadrivablog: 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
Switching lanes like !!! If you driving right now drop a picture of your steering wheel !!! #SteeringWheelChallenge

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by buygala(m): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yes...Your watch is fine sad ...It is far more in focus than the steering wheel which is supposed to be the subject of this thread..

Now that you have gotten the compliments for yiur watch that you are obviously looking for, kindly find somewhere and sleep Sir undecided

Ps

If that's how you hold your steering when driving, you should be arrested for constituting danger to other members of the public...

16 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by ksmart027(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Aka #checkenginelightchallenge

5 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by nurey(m): 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by naijadrivablog: 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
ksmart027:
Aka #checkenginelightchallenge

grin Make we see if no CEL de your own. grin

1 Like

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by KnightsTemplar(m): 9:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Wagon G limited edition cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by TPound(m): 5:37am On Feb 27, 2021
nurey:
mine

Is that my watch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by nurey(m): 6:02am On Feb 27, 2021
TPound:

Is that my watch
yeah grin
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by TPound(m): 6:17am On Feb 27, 2021
nurey:

yeah grin

Can I have it?

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by kingreign(m): 6:19am On Feb 27, 2021
nurey:
mine

Honda element.
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by aAK1(m): 6:50am On Feb 27, 2021

1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by sunshineV(f): 8:06am On Feb 27, 2021
opression thread...u can see that dude ranting for no reason up there lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by nurey(m): 9:58am On Feb 27, 2021
TPound:

Can I have it?
yes you can have it if you can kidnap me grin
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by nurey(m): 9:59am On Feb 27, 2021
kingreign:

Honda element.
look well, are you sure it isn't a matrix?
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by TPound(m): 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2021
nurey:

yes you can have it if you can kidnap me grin

Lemme think of the best location to keep you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by naijadrivablog: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
buygala:
Yes...Your watch is fine sad ...It is far more in focus than the steering wheel which is supposed to be the subject of this thread..

Now that you have gotten the compliments for yiur watch that you are obviously looking for, kindly find somewhere and sleep Sir undecided

Ps

If that's how you hold your steering when driving, you should be arrested for constituting danger to other members of the public..

You no see the front say the car park for somewhere Abi your eye wear pant ni?

Oga, na cruise I de catch. No drop your frustration on an innocent person.

3 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by IceColdVeins(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2021

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by an0daGuy: 3:59am On Feb 28, 2021
Why will a painter or panel beater not arrange these logos the way the manufacturer intended undecided and the owner may not even know he’s now driving another vehicle altogether lol

4 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Baby girl for now... grin
Acura TL 2012

10 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by speedfreak(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2021
09 Accord EXL

4 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by alphaNomega: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2021
I have a steering wheel, but it is not connected to a car, can I join?

2 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by ifytrik(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2021
alphaNomega:
I have a steering wheel, but it is not connected to a car, can I join?
Abeg borrow me that your stearing wheel let me conect it to this my car.gringrin

5 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by naijadrivablog: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Honda get interior sha.

2 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:45pm On Feb 28, 2021
naijadrivablog:
Honda get interior sha.
I tell you!
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by naijadrivablog: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
I tell you!
Lol
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by HenryWilliams(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Sports Mode

1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by Zane2point4(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
an0daGuy:
Why will a painter or panel beater not arrange these logos the way the manufacturer intended undecided and the owner may not even know he’s now driving another vehicle altogether lol
Hahahha thats to tell you the level of medicrity, ignorance and illiteracy of the workman.
Sadly, there's many pannel beater like this.... grin
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by diportivo: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2021
see that one dey back of car,still use high beam

who dey teach una driving for this indomie generation sef?? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by buygala(m): 10:23am On Mar 01, 2021
naijadrivablog:

You no see the front say the car park for somewhere Abi your eye wear pant ni?

Oga, na cruise I de catch. No drop your frustration on an innocent person.

That the car was not in motion When the picture was taken does not mean op was not in transit at that point...

He is obviously not parked inside a compound...so he was in get-up and go situation...

Unless maybe you are the one who helped op park the car before op entered driver seat to take picture, kindly sit down smiley
Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by obidevine(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2021
My steering wheel

2 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by 9icetoo(m): 10:53am On Mar 01, 2021
diportivo:
see that one dey back of car,still use high beam

who dey teach una driving for this indomie generation sef?? undecided
Typical naija driver. Annoying.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Budget Car For Rough Terrains / Needed Documents For Vehicle Engine Replacement / Fairly Used Cars From Dubai For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.