Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

#steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel (2774 Views)

How Do You Hold Your Steering Wheel While Driving? / Byton's M-byte Is The 1st Production Car To Have A Touchscreen On Steering Wheel / GM To Release Cars With No Steering Wheel In 2019 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by nurey(m): 6:50am On Mar 10, 2021
Philadelphia:

That’s a Honda Pilot. What are you hiding?
I am not hiding anything, just showing my watch like ops own grin.
Vehicle is a Honda Element

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by nurey(m): 6:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Philadelphia:

That’s a Honda Pilot. What are you hiding?
I am not hiding anything, just showing my watch like ops own grin.
Vehicle is a Honda Element

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by SeaTrade(m): 7:15am On Mar 10, 2021
2008 Toyota hilux...
My Work truck.
Cold morning today in PH,how are you coping?

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by kayswag100(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2021
Buffalo2:
Tell them my brother. Some motorists even fix halogen just to "blind" the on coming motorists such act is becoming the order of the day in Lagos. I have made several calls and messages to FRSC but no action has been taken so far but I am sure when one government official falls victim, they will definitely do something.

As in ehn ... I saw a corolla sport at Magodo just the other day where tge driver had the brightest set of halogen lamps i have ever seen. The foool even had the halogen fixed at the place where the plate number is.

And road safety or VIO nor dey work for night...

1 Like

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by grimadult(m): 7:40am On Mar 10, 2021
Here

2 Likes

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by kayswag100(m): 8:19am On Mar 10, 2021
There you go...

Representing the Lions of Lagos

1 Like

Re: #steeringwheelchallenge: Drop The Photo Of Your Steering Wheel by ospreywin(m): 8:51am On Mar 10, 2021
Why not get your glass tinted and obtain genuine tinted permit? Holla at my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Budget Car For Rough Terrains / Help A First Timer Pick A Car / Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.