Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA (58641 Views)

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / Watch NASA Pour 2 Million Litres Of Water Onto Its Launch Pad In Under A Minute / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
Chai other countries are progressing while we are here in Nigeria struggling with terrorists and cows, to the extent of even dragging express roads and farmlands with cows.

Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! how many times did I called you?
Mr Lord Luggard don mad........
Amalgamation of Assassination undecided
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Teripaul(m): 6:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
so we shud now believe wat the nasa hav said? e beta make i jus go that mars myself... Afterall seein is believing. . . . . Evils Grin grin grin grin. . .
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Draslo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
BigSarah:
Humans are going to Mars to turn it to a shit show like they did with Earth...
This discovery of Mars is making religious statements(there's only heaven and earth) appear silly.
Lol at Discovery of Mars. Humans have known Mars for thousands of years.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by FIRDAUS3(m): 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
Chai other countries are progressing while we are here in Nigeria struggling with terrorists and cows, to the extent of even dragging express roads and farmlands with cows.

Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! Lord Luggard!! how many times did I called you?
Mr Lord Luggard don mad........
Amalgamation of Assassination undecided
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by OSASBOI: 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
they should have landed it in southern mars, so we can see some tropical trees.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Itzurboi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
Liposure:
read 2 corinthians 12:1-4
there is difference between types and numbers... even number itself have types; discrete and continuous... note I read the verse before providing this analogy.... you should read and understand further, Good evening

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Heterodox(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
saaron:
Bunch of CGI pictures. They're all fake. No man made object can land on the moon talkmore of mars. The earth is an enclosed system. Nothing comes in, nothing goes out. Yes Nasa's claimed Apollo moon landing NEVER happened! It was staged.
Stars like mars are embeded outwards on the glass ceiling covering the entire earth.

Modified
To those quoting me, you're free to believe what Nasa want you to believe. I know what I know.
But you believe Jesus ascended to heaven
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Awoo88: 6:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
With all the technological advances, no human health ever landed on the mars
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by JaceBlaze: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bbbwings:

Go and kidnap school kids. Thats your forte.
This thread is not meant for you.

Your whole existence is to eat and bear children.
Leave this for those who continue to ask questions about their place in the universe.

Yohhh

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Thelife: 6:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
Itzurboi:
can you please tell me the Bible verse that used the HEAVENS, or kindly make a screenshot and tag me.... That is my own screenshot... cc BigSarah, someone said you might be wrong, I challenge him to prove otherwise.

Your problem is lack of knowledge,
Even the Hebrew was make use of plural

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by OneMillionBTC: 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Itzurboi:
can you please tell me the Bible verse that used the HEAVENS, or kindly make a screenshot and tag me.... That is my own screenshot... cc BigSarah, someone said you might be wrong, I challenge him to prove otherwise.

Overs 120 times the Bible talks about the heavens.

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by planetx: 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
heendrix:

Lol are they not the same people who told you no man made object can land on the moon and that the Earth is an enclosed system??

so if the same people tell you it's possible and shared some pictures since you've not been there you just have to believe until you get there urself to confirm
The bible told us the earth is under a firmament with an ocean above the firmament. The bible also said the earth is on a foundation and is immovable not spinning around the sun and that it has four corners.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Honor10: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
ClearFlair:

You want to be dragging brainlessness with APC supporters abi? Better pick up a good book and upgrade your life.

If you stay on the same level with APC supporters then your only hope in life is stealing, fraud, armed robbery, kidnapping. If you think I'm joking, take note of the APC supporters on Nairaland, and check what they've become 10 years from now. They can't succeed in a proper society. It's all doom and gloom. Don't tow that path.

As if u PDP s1aves are better? Get sense, u no gree
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by sureteeboy(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Itzurboi(m): 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Thelife:

Your problem is lack of knowledge,
Even the Hebrew was make use of plural
this sounds interesting, never knew we have some bible verse that uses "s" while the others don't....
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Itzurboi(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
OneMillionBTC:

Overs 120 times the Bible talks about the heavens.
I must be using a wrong book then, right??
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Jeromejnr(m): 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Itzurboi:
Bro, it seems you quoted the wrong guy.... come back when you have a bible verse to back it up not some form of Google meaning... Good evening

Is Torah not bible verse grin grin grin shows you ain't knowledgeable in the matter.

Wrong guy indeed.

Take more bible verses and keep quiet.

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Itzurboi(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Is Torah not bible verse grin grin grin shows you ain't knowledgeable in the matter.

Wrong guy indeed.

Take more bible verses and keep quiet.

I agree bro, it's nice learning that through you.... seen some other verses that validated that... Good evening
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by kadiri3(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
saaron:
Bunch of CGI pictures. They're all fake. No man made object can land on the moon talkmore of mars. The earth is an enclosed system. Nothing comes in, nothing goes out. Yes Nasa's claimed Apollo moon landing NEVER happened! It was staged.
Stars like mars are embeded outwards on the glass ceiling covering the entire earth.

Modified
To those quoting me, you're free to believe what Nasa want you to believe. I know what I know.
even some white too didn't believe those science sef all na fake

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by LoudLord(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
NwaNimo1:
N ot

A nother

S illy

A nnimation ?

[img]https://media./images/12a7c3c7159b7f72502d3f1af45f2a2d/tenor.gif[/img]

A nother

P robable

C onfusion

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13196149_6034a44352449_jpeg5332adf64c098926a1b9e6ae6c61c7b3

Boko Haram
Unemployment
Herdsmen
Armed Robbery
Recession
Insecurity

God bless Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by OneMillionBTC: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Itzurboi:
I agree bro, it's nice learning that through you.... seen some other verses that validated that... Good evening

It is wise to learn, we all do. That is why it is good to search the scriptures always to keep learning about the person of Jesus .
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ugandatales:

How did they break the natural law? Please explain. I want to learn.

A closed system keeps its matter to itself through gravity.

To leave Earth, you need to break that natural law that keeps us bound to Earth.

Astronauts use incredible amount of speed to break this law, and get out.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Ugandatales: 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

To leave Earth, you need to break that natural law that keeps us bound to Earth.

Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
E be like say na to travel go there with my two babes Vanessa and Sandra go chill!!!

Umuwa no one allow me enjoy my babes in peace.

Na real chilling.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

It's called "escape velocity".

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Yankee101: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2021
God created earth and made it beautiful and some want to move to barren Mars, best of luck!
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by SamgoldBaba: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Spending123:
E be like say na to travel go there with my two babes Vanessa and Sandra go chill!!!

Umuwa no one allow me enjoy my babes in peace.

Brother!!!!?

na babe matter you carry for mind like that....

I know you're just catching cruise weldone
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
My God is indescribable, creator of heaven and earth is he called, the holy one of Israel, I am that I am, rock of ages, ancient of days, the one who was, who is and who is to come. I love him so much.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Toyade888(m): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
saaron:

Modified

Have you ever been on a plane or go star gazing
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by JustforMen: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
saaron:

Modified

no vex... you go give source na
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
NASA don give us audio things . are those not man made objects?
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by saaron(m): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
DestroyEvil:
We the truly Woke know ourselves. Let the brainless gullible majority continue to believe those that are hell-bent on seducing them with lies to enslave them for Satan. Like Corona Virus like Mars Landing. NASA logo is 2 slitted Tongue of living Sapent, but they are too blind to ever see or maybe they are just too much in Love with Lies and hate Truth.
Glad to know to you're awake. The rest are still blind to the truth. They have eyes but cannot see the obvious. I mean it's just too obvious the earth is not what is been thought to our children in schools. The lies carefully and deliberately packaged as "scientific facts" are just unbelievable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander Kills A Gaboon Viper That Swallowed A Fish At His Place Of Work / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather / Lioness Goes In For A HUG With Her Human Best Friend ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.