Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA - Science/Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA (58972 Views)

New Pictures Of Mars... Closer Look At Mars / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 3:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adjovi:

Lol which one is flat circle. The Bible was the first to acknowledge the earth hangs on nothing, the pillars used where metaphorical phrases.
Wow, n how do u know that the earth hanging on nothing wasn't metaphoric too.
Bro if we begin analysing the Bible na u go run o, cause it's fully of errors and bullshit stories.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Adjovi: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Wow, n how do u know that the earth hanging on nothing wasn't metaphoric too.
Bro if we begin analysing the Bible na u go run o, cause it's fully of errors and bullshit stories.

Na you go tire. The pillars of the earth stuff was used in some other verses in the Bible as well. And it was metaphorical but since you want to bring it out if contest good for you. The Bible described dinosaur first before science, the Bible talked about atoms before scientist could ever dream of making a microscope. So you guys should keep following us grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adjovi:

Na you go tire. The pillars of the earth stuff was used in some other verses in the Bible as well. And it was metaphorical but since you want to bring it out if contest good for you. The Bible described dinosaur first before science, the Bible talked about atoms before scientist could ever dream of making a microscope. So you guys should keep following us grin grin

Omo, what's all this lamba u are dropping, where was atom n dinosaur describe in the Bible. Quote the verses.

The Bible also mentioned the earth has four corners, does a circle or sphere have four corners?

If I read the Bible n think the content in the Bible are perfect then u are genuinely mad.

Remember how angles came to visit lots in S&G, but some man came to rape the angles but lots offers his virgin daughters to be raped instead, n den then god to them to leave S&G, but not look back n lots wife looked back n became a Piller of salf for no reason, n then lots got old n his daughters got him drunk n slept with him

Or it is the tower of babel, apparently, god caused diversity in man's language to prevent them from building a tower to the heavens. But today we have built tower higher than the tower of babel n even gone to the moon. God couldn't do shit now.

And let's not forget the flood story, How do u explain, how two of every creature on earth was able to enter Noah's ark, even animals not Aborigine to Israel.

How did animals like kangaroo in Australia found itself in Israel, unless the story was another bullshit.

Let's talk about how god created man penis to have foreskin n same god order that the foreskin should be cut of because it's unholy, does that mean God made mistake in his creation.

So u agree that Jesus n god are one, which means, god created everything including the ability for man to sin, then he became angry that man can sin (God's fault), then he sacrifice himself (Jesus) to himself (god) to save man from what he (god) will do to man if man refuse to stop sinning. Omo god is a psycho.

Jesus Christ is god but always pray to himself (god)

God would take the Israelites to war, order that they should kill everyone n spear only the virgin ladies for their sexual desire, what kind of a god is that.
Numbers 31

I have not even started o, basically all stories in the Bible are ridiculous when u think of them. And u want to talk about science from a book this ridiculous. Don't even start.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Adjovi: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Omo, what's all this lamba u are dropping, where was atom n dinosaur describe in the Bible. Quote the verses.

The Bible also mentioned the earth has four corners, does a circle or sphere have four corners?

If I read the Bible n think the content in the Bible are perfect then u are genuinely mad.

Remember how angles came to visit lots in S&G, but some man came to rape the angles but lots offers his virgin daughters to be raped instead, n den then god to them to leave S&G, but not look back n lots wife looked back n became a Piller of salf for no reason, n then lots got old n his daughters got him drunk n slept with him

Or it is the tower of babel, apparently, god caused diversity in man's language to prevent them from building a tower to the heavens. But today we have built tower higher than the tower of babel n even gone to the moon. God couldn't do shit now.

And let's not forget the flood story, How do u explain, how two of every creature on earth was able to enter Noah's ark, even animals not Aborigine to Israel.

How did animals like kangaroo in Australia found itself in Israel, unless the story was another bullshit.

Let's talk about how god created man penis to have foreskin n same god order that the foreskin should be cut of because it's unholy, does that mean God made mistake in his creation.

So u agree that Jesus n god are one, which means, god created everything including the ability for man to sin, then he became angry that man can sin (God's fault), then he sacrifice himself (Jesus) to himself (god) to save man from what he (god) will do to man if man refuse to stop sinning. Omo god is a psycho.

God would take the Israelites to war, order that they should kill everyone n spear only the virgin ladies for their sexual desire, what kind of a god is that.
Numbers 31

I have not even started o, basically all stories in the Bible are ridiculous when u think of them. And u want to talk about science from a book this ridiculous. Don't even start.

I don't have time to argue with you now. You know nothing about the Bible, enjoy your atheism.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
Adjovi:

I don't have time to argue with you now. You know nothing about the Bible, enjoy your atheism.
Damn, was expecting a good comeback from u, mehn u disappoint me.
I know alot about d Bible, u should start reading actual history rather then fairy tales
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by Adjovi: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Damn, was expecting a good comeback from u, mehn u disappoint me.
I know alot about d Bible, u should start reading actual history rather then fairy tales

You know nothing Jon snow
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by okk4sure: 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Mehn u are a dumbass, ordinary nuclear power is not of this world, lmao. The kind of dumb people I mean on nairaland daily baffles me.

Even small countries like Iran n north Korea has nuclear power. If Nigeria wanted nuclear power we could easily have too. It's not rocket science, it just basic physics.

They cannot just allow anyone into their military base were they make n test new weapon. Else a spy could easily know what they are up to. Even in Nigeria u can't just enter a military base, like that, does that mean Nigeria are hiding aliens too. Bro don't be deceived by conspiracy theorist, any alien smart enough to locate earth cannot be hiding by any Technology or military base.

No matter how reasonable or unreasonable ur points may b,u are very stupid to call me a dumb ass!A litu courtsy promote human relationship.Is it very hard for u to state ur points without bn rude?
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by joelala(m): 11:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
yet your bible said God was scared to death when some dumb folks were building a structure that will go up high into heaven.....How many scientist have been to the moon and back? how many scientists have been killed or their rocket blown up by God......Everyday we try to let y'all know your bible was designed by some folks to put fear and control you....
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by obonujoker(m): 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Numbers 31

You are supposed to know that four corners from the Bible is the four cardinal points..

And what's told you Noah was in Israel during the flood?? The Bible??
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 2:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
obonujoker:

You are supposed to know that four corners from the Bible is the four cardinal points..

And what's told you Noah was in Israel during the flood?? The Bible??
Everything that happened in the Bible happened in that region, middle East. Many animals are not Aborigine to that area.

So the Bible told u, it meant four cardinal point when he said four pillars.

Mehn just admit many stories in the Bible are ridiculous when u try to analyze them clearly. Where u choose to believe such ridiculous story is up to u, but don't try to make sense or talk about science with the Bible.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 7:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brightale:
Even your pastors are against science, because it's totally against the Bible teachings.

Science is never in disagreement with Bible teaching rather they compliment each other.

Only a fake or ingnorant pastor will claim science is against Bible teachings
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2021
Adjovi:

Most of them do not read beyond what their western Atheists wrote.

They are not willing to know the truth, they are only interested in any thing that seems like contradictions in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 7:47pm On Feb 28, 2021
joelala:
yet your bible said God was scared to death when some dumb folks were building a structure that will go up high into heaven.....How many scientist have been to the moon and back? how many scientists have been killed or their rocket blown up by God......Everyday we try to let y'all know your bible was designed by some folks to put fear and control you....

GOD cannot be scared of anything, talkless of mere mortals.

Your logic is beyond amazing. Building towers and going to the Moon, do they mean the same thing?

Let me also correct you that the tower of Babel was never intended to be built to Heaven especially the third Heaven were God dwells.

The Bible used Heaven and other metaphors to describe the zeal of those involved in building it, not that they can reach Heaven.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Numbers 31

You really sound like a kid, all your arguments lack merits
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brightale:
Seems you don't know your Bible, the earth is flat according the Bible, the earth is fixed and firm in position according to the Bible, and many other misconceptions. does the Bible believes the earth is 4.5 billion years old? Does the Bible believes dinosaurs existed before humans? Does the Bible believes that there are other species of humans before Adam's generation (homo, habilis, Homo erectus then homo sapiens), why did the Catholic Church imprisoned Galileo (the father of Astronomy today).

https://www.nairaland.com/3342409/scientific-facts-expressed-biblelong-before
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
Brightale:
Read about scientists of the 16-19 century, most of them are atheists and free thinker, the Catholic Church fought against them, we know how they imprisoned Galileo, the father of astronomy, for saying things against the Bible. Science and Knowledge are two different things. The Bible says the earth is flat, but science disprove it, the Bible says the earth is less than 3000 years old, but science says it's 4.5 billion years old, churches are against the existence of dinosaur before humans, but now we can see Fossils and bones of dinosaurs that died millions of years ago.

Name the scientists
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 12:20am On Mar 01, 2021
blueAgent:

You really sound like a kid, all your arguments lack merits

U can't counter a single thing I said. Do u know what it means for something to lack merit?
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 8:55am On Mar 01, 2021
ibuildstuff:

U can't counter a single thing I said. Do u know what it means for something to lack merit?

I can canter all.

All you said are more assumptions none of them have merit if we verify them.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by ibuildstuff(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2021
blueAgent:

I can canter all.

All you said are more assumptions none of them have merit if we verify them.
Ok, let's verify them.

U give ur own account of all the stories I stated there.
Re: Pictures Of Mars Released By NASA by blueAgent(m): 2:51pm On Mar 01, 2021
ibuildstuff:

Ok, let's verify them.

U give ur own account of all the stories I stated there.

Becos of time ,please mention or ask each one, so I can reprove them.

I don't have time to start finding your questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osato Makes Drones For The US Army (See Photos) / Man Resumes Work, Meets Python In His Shop In Lagos / Jos, Kano Residents Stay Indoors Due To Biting Cold Weather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.