Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) (78319 Views)

Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by ejanla077: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2021
ValCon888:
A Nigerian girl trying this stunt is tantamount to commiting suicide. She will simply collapse and die from the odoriferous stench oozing from her dirty pant.

Stop being a coward say it as it is...
A yoruba girl.
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by thaoriginator: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Holy cuunt
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Holocene(m): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
And that panty go dey ooze like ogili
Anyway na she alone go dey perceive the smell of her ozone layer...

Lalasticlala sef

Not every punana de smell na. Maybe you’ve been meeting dirty girls

4 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Thomthom(m): 9:51am On Feb 27, 2021
JAOS:
chai! nose don suffer
I can even smell the odour from here
I disagree with you the future is God

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Bestbeelieve: 9:56am On Feb 27, 2021
ValCon888:
A Nigerian girl trying this stunt is tantamount to commiting suicide. She will simply collapse and die from the odoriferous stench oozing from her dirty pant.

aw u take know say e dey smell guy? abi u dey chop igbin??

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by rollandben(m): 9:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Hahan, so she removed pants from her smelly kitty to cover her nose!
This is more than serious o

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by pacespot(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2021
Madness has no race embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Sniper101(m): 10:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Nothing new here.

Since the coronavirus pandemic became a worldwide epidemic from the beginning of the year 2020, I've come across different videos such as this; whereby women who didn't want to leave a supermarket or (mostly) a restaurant had to resort to using their underwear as facemask.

But, overtime, there's one thing I've noticed though.
None of the videos flying around would it be said that a Nigerian female pulled such a stunt.

And you know why no Naija babe can ever summon up the courage to whip out her underwear and place it over her nose as a facemask?

Well, your guess is as good as mine grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by AutoRedux: 10:04am On Feb 27, 2021
People dey this world Aswearigod. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2021
I read so much comments especially from guys and I laugh...

When konji catch you, you would loose every form of smell.

Licking the skin like your life depend on it.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Juoflife1(f): 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
I love this hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by maxwellogbomon(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
Nah wah oh...women fear dem
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by LoudLord(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
Lol

wetin security guard no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:21am On Feb 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Hooleeshit lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Lol can't you smell it bro cheesy
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
JAOS:
chai! nose don suffer
I can even smell the odour from here
This my nairaland una no deh disappoint at all...with words...grin

Cc Mariahangel I huru news a...

Ndi ocha eeh.....people that can stay days without bathing o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2021
No she didn’t shocked grin
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Stockquality: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2021
The point is,how does her own medicine taste. Could she breathe comfy,or would she throw up in a bit. I can bet my balls that her pata ni logo benz doesnt stink or smell. How many naija girls can do this,u go vomit. Dia stinky smelly stuff which diff discharge colour. Yuck. Pant blue,stains yellow,chocolate brown,beige,.disgusting. if she be the type wey dey spray pef wella,no yawa. However if na the type wey get body odour, cashier pos go fail,no network

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by mechanics(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Hahahaha.
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by GOVERNMENT2: 10:39am On Feb 27, 2021
chii8:

Help me ask them ooo, they will come to nairaland and be forming boss grin grin grin
YOU SEF DEY COLLECT HEAD undecided
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Twelfthman: 10:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Broo grin

Shellsploit:

Lalasticlala sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by chii8(f): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
YOU SEF DEY COLLECT HEAD undecided

YOU SEF DEY GIVE HEAD....
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by toprealman: 10:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Shellsploit:

Lalasticlala sef
Some people are clean. Don't judge based on your personal circumstance.
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by GOVERNMENT2: 10:44am On Feb 27, 2021
chii8:

YOU SEF DEY GIVE HEAD....
YEAH BUT NOT TO NIGERIAN GIRLS angry
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by ikorodureporta: 10:46am On Feb 27, 2021
No b all pants dey smell. If na like me handkerchief no dey miss for my hand
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by toprealman: 10:47am On Feb 27, 2021
Juoflife1:
I love this hahaha
Same here.
Went to coldstone the other day, the door man was like no mask no entry. I happily left them because money was saved and unwanted calories kept at bay.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by kalu61(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Henix:
I doubt she is mentally stable
Everybody is mentally unstable in a tight situation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by chii8(f): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
YEAH BUT NOT TO NIGERIAN GIRLS angry

THE LADY IN QUESTION IS NOT A NIGERIAN,ABI YOU DIDN'T READ THE POST?
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 27, 2021
obembet:

What about those ladies u are giving head? grin
Head?

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by sam564: 11:06am On Feb 27, 2021
Henix:
I doubt she is mentally stable
white peeps can be unpredictable all the time... shame is neva part of them
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by sam564: 11:09am On Feb 27, 2021
iamyemiakins:
So, she can't buy nose mask inside the supermarket.

Some women sef!
she didnt budgeted for noise mask nah..... lol
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by obembet(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Head ko tail ni
Did I tell you I give head undecided

Come and give me head
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by obembet(f): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
nedekid:

Chisos!
Are guys still doing that shit to naija ladies? shocked

So if I spread my legs for u now, u will service me with ur head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.