Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) (78309 Views)

Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England / Policemen Without Face-Masks Try To Arrest Man For Not Wearing Face Mask In FCT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by GOVERNMENT2: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
chii8:

THE LADY IN QUESTION IS NOT A NIGERIAN,ABI YOU DIDN'T READ THE POST?
I WOULDN’T MIND WASHING HER PLATE. NO REASONABLE HUMAN BEING WOULD TRY SUCH WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by sam564: 11:11am On Feb 27, 2021
ValCon888:
A Nigerian girl trying this stunt is tantamount to commiting suicide. She will simply collapse and die from the odoriferous stench oozing from her dirty pant.
aaaaaahhhh...... my chest!!!!!!som black gurls are actually clean sha, i av tasted one...

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by sam564: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2021
SerikiFulani:
I would love to sniff that pant.
did u just say 'love'????aaahhhh brosssss

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by sam564: 11:22am On Feb 27, 2021
obembet:

What about those ladies u are giving head? grin
do u mean they are all nominated for the HEADIES awards!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by mariahAngel(f): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2021
Munzy14:

This my nairaland una no deh disappoint at all...with words...grin

Cc Mariahangel I huru news a...

Ndi ocha eeh.....people that can stay days without bathing o.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Okwa owu ihe shi n'ahu ya?
Onwere onye o gbasara? grin
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by PrudencyFeats: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2021
JAOS:
chai! nose don suffer
I can even smell the odour from here

You really know how is smells....bros you don tey for pant sniffling.
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by iamoyindamola(m): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2021
obembet:

Come and give me head
You no like headmaster
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by hermesprogidy(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2021
I knew it was a white person the moment I saw the headline. Dirty things!
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
That Gender doesn't have time to wait for NO MAN.

Damnnn the damn serious with everything...

Happy weekend, mate..
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nothing wey person no go see grin
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Polynek(m): 12:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
tinx de happen
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by DollarBuddy: 12:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Imagine a kiss from this woman.
Ayanmaaa!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Jdbrasco2: 12:11pm On Feb 27, 2021
obembet:

You have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Germi9: 12:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
tillaman:
angry
disgusting
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by RICHMAN247(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
Maybe she wore two pants.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
obembet:

No mind dem jare.

I can't try that sh1t though
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by obembet(f): 12:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
OcVoice:

No mind dem jare.

I can't try that sh1t though

Hmmm
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by nedekid: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2021
obe :Dmbet:

So if I spread my legs for u now, u will service me with ur head
Tufiakwa!
Come and set it and see if I will respond
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by bubu2019: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=Shellsploit post=99441755]And that panty go dey ooze like ogili
Anyway na she alone go dey perceive the smell of her ozone layer...

Who told you she is a Yoruba lady?

South African ladies are hygienically sound.
Wouldn't mind if I sniff the pants grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by eallstar: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
JAOS:
chai! nose don suffer
I can even smell the odour from here
Hypocrite, something una dey put head behind close door

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Exodora: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
And that panty go dey ooze like ogili

Lalasticlala sef
And na somebody go still lick all the oz with mouth . This life !

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by bizhop01: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
I think vagina virus can even kill her before coronavirus cool
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Tunagee(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shellsploit:

Lalasticlala sef

grin chai! Crazy and funny people dey here oooo!

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Future is female

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by gawu1: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
That must have been a wise decision.
At least, no body would have cause to send her out of the supermarket on reason that she has no nose mask.

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Okwa owu ihe shi n'ahu ya?
Onwere onye o gbasara? grin
Ewooo...One can puke at the sight of it...
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by SerikiFulani(m): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kirkman:

Eeeew.. man you need deliverance. If you collapse from the sniffing nko?

I can't collapse...I'm obsessed with sniffing women's undies especially pants with lacy materials like this one below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by DisLifeSha: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerian men are hypocrites. You dey lick the thing and you dey say waiten dey cover am dey smell

obembet:

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by gnykelly(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
ausubilai grin
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Emmanuel010414(m): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shellsploit:
Anyway na she alone go dey perceive the smell of her ozone layer...lol..Badt guy.

Lalasticlala sef
Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by BigotMan(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Shellsploit:

Lalasticlala sef

Is that you Keneking?

1 Like

Re: Lady Uses Her Pant As Face-Mask In A South African Supermarket (Pics) by Coinbased: 5:29pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies / Doctor Caleb Anya Dies Of Coronavirus In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.