Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People (544 Views)

I'm The ‘Hope That Nigeria Will Get Better' - Tinubu To Actors (Video) / Uzodinma Gives Out 2,700 Phones & Cars At The Hope For Imo Concert (Pix) / State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by Makemefit12op(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
I remembered last year, when rev mbaka gave a prophetic message to imo people and I quote"The Lord told me that ihedioha will be removed from office,and hope uzodinma who will bring hope to the people of imo will replace him".

Is mbaka really serving a living God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by Qatar2022: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Did what he said don't come to pass? What do you want again
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by Warripikine: 7:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
Is mbaka your God..anyways, whatever you give yourself as servants unto, you become its slave..
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by Mightyhaiz: 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
lol..we too gullible for these parts sha
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mbaka didn't receive any prophecy.

His party told him about the judgement.

All's scam !

3 Likes

Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by blackpanda: 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Makemefit12op:
I remembered last year, when rev mbaka gave a prophetic message to imo people and I quote"The Lord told me that ihedioha will be removed from office,and hope uzodinma who will bring hope to the people of imo will replace him".

Is mbaka really serving a living God?

Why? because hope uzodimma is retrieving stolen properties from okorocha
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by Whoube99(f): 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mbaka is a terrorist
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by mbaise1000: 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Qatar2022:
Did what he said don't come to pass? What do you want again

He asked a question and you are supposed to understand the question before you answer, that's what intelligent people do, he never said what mbaka said didn't happen, he asked if this is the hope the god of mbaka said hope will bring to imo
Now any true Christian will know that there is nothing special in what mbaka said because any good babalawo can see the samething mbaka saw, the difference here is that mbaka says it was god, now the question is which god?
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by mbaise1000: 10:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
blackpanda:

Why? because hope uzodimma is retrieving stolen properties from okorocha

No,
BTW is there any difference between uzodimma and okorocha?
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by blackpanda: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

No,
BTW is there any difference between uzodimma and okorocha?

Yes. The difference is the public property being recovered
Re: Is This The Hope,mbaka Promised Imo People by tit(f): 6:08am On Feb 27, 2021
mpaka the short devil is an osu

(1) (Reply)

The New Inspector General Police His 12 Points Agenda / The Buhari Regime Lack Money For Weapons & Additional Military Manpower / DEVELOPING TENSION: As Yoruba Nation Protest Hits Osogbo Western Nigeria: VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.