Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,560 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

“you’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlf - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “you’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlf (377 Views)

You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam / "If You Collect Money From Politicians, Don’t Complain" – Banky W / "Have You Bought Okrika Before?" - Mc Galaxy Ask, Celebrities And Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“you’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlf by EntertainmentN: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
“You’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlfriend After Breakup” -Tboss Reacts To House Demolition Saga

Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Tboss Idowu has reacted to the recent news of a South African man that destroyed the house he brought for his girlfriend after break-up.

Recall that in an earlier news, we reported on how a man destroyed the house he actually built for his girlfriend, simply because the relationship crashed along the line.

Read full story here: https://celebrity-profile.com/youre-classless-if-you-collect-or-destroy-the-things-you-bought-for-your-girlfriend-after-breakup-tboss-reacts-to-house-demolition-saga/

Re: “you’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlf by BlueAir: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
angry See who's talking about class,,person wey put cow ring for nose. My money is fuckingg mine. I hav every right to claim It back however I damn want

1 Like

Re: “you’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlf by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bitcoindigger:
For bitcoin and ethereum holders
bro this thing fake?
Re: “you’re Classless If You Collect Or Destroy The Things You Bought For Your Girlf by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2021
slowpoke, no go find work. undecided

(1) (Reply)

See How Nengi & Other Stars Turned Up For Rita Dominic's Movie "La Femme Anjola" / Zubby Michael Meets Nollywood Legends / Did DMX Take Covid-19 Vaccine Before Heart Attack?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.