Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,015 members, 7,953,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 (24606 Views)

Reno Omokri Likens Peter Obi and Okupe To Anini And Monday Osunbor / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Okupe To Spend First Night In Efcc’s Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Vidsolution79: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Let him go and take care of his mad gay son first.. Useless man
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by asobo1: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i will rather vote for yahaya bello
God forbid bad thing. Instead let Sunday Igboho be the president.
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Wisswhales007: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
I think it’s high time all this old fools should hide themselves in shame Ages 50 through 80 should just rest...
We need from 30 to 45 with integrity from Federal to States through local government in all sectors...

The mater long gan for naija
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Cali4by4: 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2021
Joker
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by DarkShades: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Doyin "Bastard" Okupe
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Boyooosa(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Okupe KO, okuigbe ni
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by BabaO2: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
omo oba to n jale ----By Obasanjo
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by gistsmill04: 11:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
2023 Election: I’ll Vie for President – Doyin Okupe

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/2023-election-ill-vie-president-doyin-okupe.html

Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by justeric23: 11:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
bolaayenimo:
i will rather vote for yahaya bello
It just shows how dumb you are. What progress has yahaya belle contributed to his state? Pls think deep before u type next time
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by NybenSBF101(m): 12:06am On Feb 27, 2021
A man that gave birth to a gay wants to rule us. U no train ur pikin well na to rule us, mumu
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by frog12: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2021
this man is not running for anything. he dey call buhari a dullard !
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by MemoriesAndMe: 12:09am On Feb 27, 2021
Only his household will vote for him
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Officialcrazy: 12:16am On Feb 27, 2021
More lies. Mr doyin over the years Naija do not have reserve funds for children and sick peoples in the hospital and no work for youth or graduate, no good road no power supply...

Boko haram has been killing for long.
Just declare state of emergency in the whole country and then focus on the reserve you’ll see some boko haram will repent.
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by eeetuk(m): 12:35am On Feb 27, 2021
“I will run for President in 2023 if banditry, kidnapping, herdsmen ravaging the South West and Boko Haram, all continue unabated,” he tweeted."------Doyin Okupe

Hallelujah!
First presidential campaign shot fired at president Buhari dismissal job performance.

I have been waiting for a good narrative from opposition party, PDP, to define president Buhari and APC before today. And God bless Doyin Okupe, he came through for Nigerian people.

The only way to defeat APC party in Nigeria is have two things. First is a good messenger. And second is good narrative. A good narrative wins election, whether in Nigeria or America.

This message today by Doyin Okupe will help to fire up PDP supporters and turn trajectory for 2023 presidential election in favor of PDP.

PDP presidential aspirants interested in running for 2023 presidential election in Nigeria should follow the footsteps of Doyin Okupe .Don't announce presidential bid until you have found a good narrative to define president Buhari and APC.

Up PDP! Up Nigeria!
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Walahi, na citizens dey give these people morale cos dey know you'll vote for dem if them squeeze N500 for Una hands.

Stop voting.

Don't vote for anybody and let's see the outcome.
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by IYANGBALI: 12:58am On Feb 27, 2021
Na beans?
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by ddeola: 3:03am On Feb 27, 2021
Mr. political jobber has finally convinced some people to consider him for presidency grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Etfash(m): 3:05am On Feb 27, 2021
I just hope and pray that all hope is not lost for Nigeria!

A man came out to express how he will deal with one of the greatest problems bedeviling our nation today and young, agile men and women who are the future of Nigeria cannot come out to engage the issue discussed but to speak against the messenger? His gay son, he was so and so person's aide etc. We need to grow up please!

Will his proposed plan work in your opinion? Yes, it will because........ OR No, it won't for the following reasons: ...... etc. Then, hasn't the current administration considered this? If we are certain that the proposal could work, how do we ensure he does as he'd promised? Any need to submit the letter of resignation to the UN to avoid the possiblity of him buying the legislators in the likely situation that he failed to actualise the objects of his proposal etc?

Please let's grow out of sentiments, tribalism, gender or religion when it comes to choosing our leaders at all levels in Nigeria.

Whoever governs well is your brother or sister who cares about you! He is the true servant of God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by ekhai(m): 4:14am On Feb 27, 2021
IF APC LAST MORE THAN A YEAR, CALL ME A BASTARD....DOYIN OKUPE.
I CAN'T VOTE FOR A BASTARD AS MY PRESIDENT.I WOULD RATHER GO FOR JAGABAN.
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Koralords: 5:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Emzenoz:
did you read the post ? read the last part. and again talk is cheap but from what he said, that can be the best way to solve Nigeria's insecurity problem
All the comments have read you the only one that talked about the the ideas he gave,most where talking about his gay son,like someone rightly said how has the president without a gay son bettered our life’s ,it’s like throwing the baby with the bath water,am not a Fan of his but the ideas he gave are compelling,

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Koralords: 5:32am On Feb 27, 2021
Etfash:
I just hope and pray that all hope is not lost for Nigeria!

A man came out to express how he will deal with one of the greatest problems bedeviling our nation today and young, agile men and women who are the future of Nigeria cannot come out to engage the issue discussed but to speak against the messenger? His gay son, he was so and so person's aide etc. We need to grow up please!

Will his proposed plan work in your opinion? Yes, it will because........ OR No, it won't for the following reasons: ...... etc. Then, hasn't the current administration considered this? If we are certain that the proposal could work, how do we ensure he does as he'd promised? Any need to submit the letter of resignation to the UN to avoid the possiblity of him buying the legislators in the likely situation that he failed to actualise the objects of his proposal etc?

Please let's grow out of sentiments, tribalism, gender or religion when it comes to choosing our leaders at all levels in Nigeria.

Whoever governs well is your brother or sister who cares about you! He is the true servant of God!
i swear it’s very annoying that’s why I read comments till the last page you just the second person that talked about the ideas he gave all where bashing his gay son,this country no get hope I swear that’s why we always have bad leaders,I always say we the followers if we the one leading this country we will be worst than our leaders

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by juman(m): 5:34am On Feb 27, 2021
Good.
Many people coming out to contest improve our democracy.
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by MartinsD12(m): 7:16am On Feb 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/26/2023-ill-run-for-president-doyin-okupe/
In that case let Peter Obi run for presidency or Donald Duke
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by EmekaA125(m): 8:40am On Feb 27, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Carlylepneuma: 9:12am On Feb 27, 2021
a man who can't solve a disaster in his home wnt to run for president... I laf in swahili
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by ghettochild4u(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Chuzoetoh(m): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
His gay son will be governor of Lagos
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by NovusHomo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/26/2023-ill-run-for-president-doyin-okupe/

God forbid a bastard should become president of Nigeria. Na him say make we call am so if the Ineffectual one should lose. He lost, so Okupe's name na "bastard". grin grin
Re: Doyin Okupe To Run For President In 2023 by Mandela27: 10:33pm On Mar 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Your gay son has disqualified you already.

Your opponents will destroy you with that alone.

I will...i will, i will, i will do this and that...empty barrels

I wish him good luck with his i will..
Gbas gbos

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Visits FREE Hospital Built And Donated By Him To The Church / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found / Sanwo-Olu Dances To 'Buga' Song At Lagos Women Support Walk For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.