Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,252 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder (20822 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin
Shimran:

He slams his forehead on the ground while you feels the pain and the frustration.
and strapped bomb up/down.Have se*with cows,married 5yrs old.piss onto the terrorist kingpin
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Topmaike007(m): 8:30am On Feb 27, 2021
whirlwind7:

Typical black man.
Same reason a very rich man, who is thirsty for power and aggressively pursued it to become president of the biggest country in Africa, could not get an O'level certificate till he became president.
We all know how the country became a paradise under him. grin
lolz
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by frankson1(m): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

Saudi Arabia signed a $110-billion arms contract with Trump when he visited the country. As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia was the first country he ever visited as president and they treated him like the world's king. He wanted the best for his country, regardless of whose ox was gored.

Garrulous Trump understood what was at stake and refused to utter a word. Khashoggi should have understood he was treading a risky path by criticizing his conservative government.

Are you now justifying the brutal murder because he was a critic of the government? I hope you maintain this same theory if this happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 8:50am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin ;Dand strapped bomb up/down.Have se*with cows,married 5yrs old.piss onto the terrorist kingpin

Better to say marry than defiling, peodophile, invests and related crimes
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chamboy(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2021
jaxxy:

Strong democrats institutions. Internationally accepted Norms, policies and practices.

It was obviously a wrong call by the crown prince. Even Trump was embarrassed with how to handle it. It was that embarrassing. undecided
Strong democratic institution backed by lies by the Elite.

Don't get me wrong what Saudi did is obviously not good but USA has no right to criticise another government when they're no better themselves.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:01am On Feb 27, 2021
Isn’t that what u pipu are famous for/doing best? That’s ur forefathers lifestyle.From MuhamMAD to u
Shimran:

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Pimine: 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Aswearugaaad

But the sanctions notably did not target the crown prince himself.

With the bolded, I can categorically tell you that all na eye service grin

1 Like

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 9:06am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Isn’t that what u pipu are famous for/doing best? That’s ur forefathers lifestyle.From MuhamMAD to u

We go and abide by it. Only him we can blind follow. Least rapes and sexual assault cases goes to the middle east. The most goes to the westerners.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:11am On Feb 27, 2021
U gladly tell us ur occupation there.That’s the lifestyle of your forefathers,handover to ur lineage.Even se*with animals
Shimran:

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:13am On Feb 27, 2021
Chief terrorist.Drinking cows urine/bath with it.Animaljiri grin cheesy cool tongue
Shimran:

We go and abide by it. Only him we can blind follow. Least rapes and sexual assault cases goes to the middle east. The most goes to the westerners.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
U gladly tell us ur occupation there.That’s the lifestyle of your forefathers,handover to ur lineage.Even se*with animals
Anything for Islam I am with. Not here for tribal whatsoever.
Move back to statistics, one man's work (Qur'an) surpass almost 40 men's work of the bible.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by mywells: 9:20am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad IslamaBAD
Islama BAD is a town in Pakistan.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by cbrass(m): 9:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Rugaria:
The sad reality of politics in the Arab world is that most times, if you don't kill , you will be killed. Very brutal cultural reality. In some oil rich Arab countries like Qatar and Oman, sons that were actually the crown princes went ahead to overthrow their fathers! They couldn't wait for their fathers to die before taking over! Most Arab monarchies are afraid of even family members and their vaulting ambitions, this includes Saudi Arabia where there is an ongoing in-house fighting for power between the crown prince and his uncles. .. The Arab world is littered with a lot of corpses as a result of these kinds of skirmishes.. Terrible as this man's murder was, the chilling reality is that stuff like this is perfectly normal in Arab politics for centuries now..

you truly understand Arab politics. There is a story about the Sheik of Dubai going round now, about how he planned to kill a princess who is his blood sister o, There is nothing US will do other than to look the other way and pretend to be applying some phony sanctions

1 Like

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:29am On Feb 27, 2021
Shimran:

Anything for Islam I am with. Not here for tribal whatsoever.
Move back to statistics, one man's work (Qur'an) surpass almost 40 men's work of the bible.
Ur imam don use ur head fry Nama finish.That’s what they teach u there.No wonder!,everything is upside down with u lots.Can u explain Surah2 V 190 loud for us sad.Blood suckers
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by TabletMan: 9:33am On Feb 27, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
Loooool dis hypocrite biden administration...if USA get liver sanction d crowned Prince make we see....no be to go dey beat ppl dat had no choice but to carry out his orders....make dem pursue una comot for middle east, as for the weapons Russia and China dey ready to sell...
Lol... Saudi and Jordan are currently placed on ban from purchasing US weapons because of human right abuse.
During the time of Obama, Jordan was ban from buying weapons from US because they are threat to the state of Israel, Jordan turned to China and bought some weapon and drones from china but when Trump won the election, they auction all their Chinese drones to buy weapon from US because Trump reverse the sanction.
Every military develops their warfare equipment according to their doctrine and level of threat from their enemies. So countries from the middle east have alot to gain if they can be able to purchase weapon from USA who are not ready to sell to any potential buyer all the time, you can make even emergency buying from Russia who are ready to sell all the time. Russian+US weapon makes country with poor defense industry solid. Eg Egypt
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 9:34am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Ur imam don use ur head fry Nama finish.That’s what they teach u there.No wonder!,everything is upside down with u lots.Can u explain Surah2 V 190 loud for us sad.Blood suckers

Read what is before and after With the help of reliable commentators.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:39am On Feb 27, 2021
grin grin
Shimran:

Read what is before and after With the help of reliable commentators.
I knw the offspring of terrorist will avoid it.Surah 9V27 nko? Wash ur eyes with cow urine so dat u’ll see clearly
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 9:44am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
grin grin I knw the offspring of terrorist will avoid it.Surah 9V27 nko? Wash ur eyes with cow urine so dat u’ll see clearly

Surah 5 verse 32 isn't part of the Qur'an ?
Alone I mean share my Islamic knowledge to whoever is willing in a more mature manner.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Emeraldgreene(f): 9:47am On Feb 27, 2021
[At least there's a slap on the wrist and an open exposure he murdered the journalist,in some country, killer Herdsmen and evil bandits get rewards,dine with the elites and receive huge amount of cash gifts! uotehor=authority2006 post=99452533]

And where does that leave America if I may ask? The number one country that gives Saudi Arabia unconditional backing is USA, it allows her rulers to get away with crimes because she's a regional partner. If it had been another country other than Saudi Arabia, she would have chopped multi layers sanctions. But this is Saudi Arabia, USA regional partner in crime, may be she will get a slap on the wrist and perhaps unknown scapegoat [/quote]
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 9:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Is dat what u see in dat verse grin? Kip deceiving urself. What about surah 4 V89 grin undecided cheesy
Shimran:

Surah 5 verse 32 isn't part of the Qur'an ?
Alone I mean share my Islamic knowledge to whoever is willing in a more mature manner.

u are confused and u have no one to direct u to the path of light.Show me where it is written in the good book KILL this Nd that? It is a pity I share country with terrorists sad sad undecided
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by mrkia(m): 9:52am On Feb 27, 2021
Macsjebs:
shocked shocked shocked

...As a guy, Please don't be surprised when girls try to woo you when you wear our fragrances, it's expected since you scent absolutely irresistible, kiss independent of looks and outfit.

Pls if you are the shy type like me who can't handle so much attention/stares, I would advise you apply just a little.

All reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature attests to this
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by mrkia(m): 9:55am On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=Macsjebs post=99450812] shocked shocked shocked

...As a guy, Please don't be surprised when girls try to woo you when you wear our fragrances, it's expected since you scent absolutely irresistible, kiss independent of looks and outfit.

Pls if you are the shy type like me who can't handle so much attention/stares, I would advise you apply just a little.

All reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature attests to this
[/quo
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 9:56am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
Is dat what u see in dat verse grin? Kip deceiving urself. What about surah 4 V89 grin undecided :Du are confused and u have no one to direct u to the path of light.Show me where it is written in the good book KILL this Nd that? It is a pity I share country with terrorists sad sad undecided
I think if there isn't an established common denominator between us then our conversation is in vein.
What religion are you? Your religion principle.
Already you knew mine.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by kayjay69(m): 10:08am On Feb 27, 2021
It is common knowledge and was well known that MBS ordered the killing of Kashoggi.

Mind you the investigation and report were all done under Trump's administration. Trump simply sat on the report, Biden simply released the report. Turkey had said before now that it was MBS and they had the evidence to back it up.

MBS was also behind the tracking of Jeff Bezos (and allegedly hacking of his phone) which led to his extra marital affair being exposed. I think it was in response to Bezos pushing to know who killed Kashoggi, who was until his death an employee of the Washington Post, Bezos's media house.
Eriokanmi:
Saudi Monarch of all people...this man had lied more than the devil did on this case
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by chukwuibuipob: 10:10am On Feb 27, 2021
The world will be at PEACE without u lots sad.Wish Dey Nuke u lots once and for all sad. Young man,u dnt have answer to dat Surah grin/u avoid it grin.Shame unto u and ur piss be unto that terrorist kingpin sad angry
Shimran:

I think if there isn't an established common denominator between us then our conversation is in vein.
What religion are you? Your religion principle.
Already you knew mine.
mind u,I Dey Argungun.I travel to Sokoto,Zamfara,Niger,kaduna,Taraba etc so I knw u pipu/understand ur language grin
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by Shimran(m): 10:22am On Feb 27, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
The world will be at PEACE without u lots sad.Wish Dey Nuke u lots once and for all sad. Young man,u dnt have answer to dat Surah grin/u avoid it grin.Shame unto u and ur piss be unto that terrorist kingpin sad angrymind u,I Dey Argungun.I travel to Sokoto,Zamfara,Niger,kaduna,Taraba etc so I knw u pipu/understand ur language grin
Indeed that is the power of an idle mind (the devil's workshop). It thinks it is perfct and pure always.
We have someone like in this world and you can't redeem it?
The terrorist kingpin is been praised tirelessly by your beloved westerners.

Never seen a terrorist you you claimed Muhammad had ever been praised before. Indeed the meaning of Muhammad: the most praised
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by pacespot(m): 10:34am On Feb 27, 2021
By the time this young brute will assume control of that kingdom as a king, he will be one of the most brutal dictators the world has ever seen
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
cryptotech:

what he did make no sense, a religious nation for that matter, the jornalist can write good about him some other time... any little thing na to kill.. but if the reverse is the case u will see those dictator beg for there life like Samuel doe, gadaffi and sadam
bros am not supporting the barbaric act of bin salman the crowned Prince, wat I am trying to say is dat if the biden administration is serious abt holding the ppl responsible, biden should sanction the crowned prince and his father not his subjects... Cos those guys killed dat journalist because they were ordered to...biden should stop forming accountability if he does not want to do the right thing...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by ElijahIme1992(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
TabletMan:
Lol... Saudi and Jordan are currently placed on ban from purchasing US weapons because of human right abuse.
During the time of Obama, Jordan was ban from buying weapons from US because they are threat to the state of Israel, Jordan turned to China and bought some weapon and drones from china but when Trump won the election, they auction all their Chinese drones to buy weapon from US because Trump reverse the sanction.
Every military develops their warfare equipment according to their doctrine and level of threat from their enemies. So countries from the middle east have alot to gain if they can be able to purchase weapon from USA who are not ready to sell to any potential buyer all the time, you can make even emergency buying from Russia who are ready to sell all the time. Russian+US weapon makes country with poor defense industry solid. Eg Egypt
bros its not abt the weapons, its abt wat those countries stand to benefit economic wise by being in good terms wit d USA ... Russia has the best and latest missile defense systems in the world, even American military knws how powerful dat defense system is the S-400...the most efficient,cheapest,rugged and easy to maintain gun is the Kalashnikov series produced by Russia... Russia have good attack helicopters called apache helicopter etc.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by TabletMan: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
bros its not abt the weapons, its abt wat those countries stand to benefit economic wise by being in good terms wit d USA ... Russia has the best and latest missile defense systems in the world, even American military knws how powerful dat defense system is the S-400...the most efficient,cheapest,rugged and easy to maintain gun is the Kalashnikov series produced by Russia... Russia have good attack helicopters called apache helicopter etc.
Read my comment again. I never said Russia is bad at warfare equipment but militaries across the globe develop/buy according to their doctrines an level of threat.
Eg.. If Jordan acquired good amount of hardwares from USA, Israel will think twice before attacking them because Israel is their main potential threat in the middle east.
Heaven won't fall if Saudi start buying arms from Russia but they know what they want.
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by ElijahIme1992(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
TabletMan:
Read my comment again. I never said Russia is bad at warfare equipment but militaries across the globe develop/buy according to their doctrines an level of threat.
Eg.. If Jordan acquired good amount of hardwares from USA, Israel will think twice before attacking them because Israel is their main potential threat in the middle east.
Heaven won't fall if Saudi start buying arms from Russia but they know what they want.
Ok boss
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by cbrass(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
ElijahIme1992:

i thought Apache is owned by the US

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country / African Union Summit Reverses Decision On Israel’s Observer Status / Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.