Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder (20832 Views)

Jamal Khashoggi's murder: Saudi Leader Immune From Prosecution, US Tells Court / Biden Imposes Visa Ban On 76 Saudis Over Khashoggi's Murder / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by ElijahIme1992(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
cbrass:

i thought Apache is owned by the US
Russia have their own type..its the Americans dat call theirs apache...Apache is a type of helicopter dat is used for attack and support roles in the theatre..... After jet fighters, the next deadly birds are Apache helicopters... Dey are fast, lethal and carry missile's and also gun ships for example Gatling guns are mounted on the apache...the Gatling gun is a tactical weapon used to pin down an enemy or provide cover for the troops to get in to position or hold down a line...
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by cbrass(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
ElijahIme1992:
Russia have their own type..its the Americans dat call theirs apache...Apache is a type of helicopter dat is used for attack and support roles in the theatre..... After jet fighters, the next deadly birds are Apache helicopters... Dey are fast, lethal and carry missile's and also gun ships for example Gatling guns are mounted on the apache...the Gatling gun is a tactical weapon used to pin down an enemy or provide cover for the troops to get in to position or hold down a line...

Thanks for the clarity grin you seem to know a lot about this stuff? are you in the military ?
Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2021
cbrass:

Thanks for the clarity grin you seem to know a lot about this stuff? are you in the military ?
no I am a civilian o...but I like to read abt military weapons, I find it cool...

1 Like

Re: U.S. Intelligence Reports Says Mohammed bin Salman Approved Khashoggi's Murder by NaijaCuzin: 11:41am On Mar 22, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia Bans Boris Johnson From Entering The Country / Key Moments During The Reign Of Queen Elizabeth II / Iranian Oil Tanker Explodes In Feared 'Terrorist Attack'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.