Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You (264 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / NCAN Buys Nomination Form For president Muhammad Buhari / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by sarrki(m): 11:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mr President your primary responsibility which you took an oath on is to defend and protect Nigeria from both internal and external aggression

You have failed in this

The 371,800 police officers, 310,900 army personnel, 18,000 air force, 25,000 naval officers, large numbers of DSS, NIA, para-military employees are all working for the president, not governors. The powers at the disposal of the president are spectacular and picturesque.

President Muhammad buhari statement on the kidnapping of over 300 girls kidnapped in zamfara

Our primary objective is to get all the school hostages safe, alive and unharmed.

We have the capacity to deploy massive force against the bandits in the villages where they operate, but our limitation is the fear of heavy casualties of innocent villagers and hostages who might be used as human shields by the bandits.

A hostage crisis is a complex situation that requires maximum patience in order to protect the victims from physical harm or even brutal death at the hands of their captors.

Let bandits, kidnappers and terrorists not entertain any illusions that they are more powerful than the government. They shouldn't mistake our restraint for the humanitarian goals of protecting innocent lives as a weakness or a sign of fear or irresolution.

Let me say this again: We will not succumb to blackmail by bandits and criminals who target innocent school students in the expectation of huge ransom payments.

State Governments must also review their policy of rewarding bandits with money and vehicles. Such a policy has the potential to backfire with disastrous consequences. States and Local Governments must also play their part by being proactive in improving security in and around schools.

Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by highdon(m): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
OXFORD DICTIONARY: New word inclusion.

BUHARI
/boo-ha-ree:/

Noun: buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough;
e.g "The economy is now buhari for the masses"
Synonyms: onerous, strenuous, arduous
grueling, painful, hellish;
Antonyms: easy, smooth, simple.

Verb: buharify, buharicate,
buharification;
2. to make complex, worse, unbearable;
e.g "Please don't come and buharicate issues here"
"The only way to reduce applicants is to buharify the process"
Synonyms: complicate, exacerbate, degenerate;
Antonyms: simplify, ameliorate.

Adjective: buharific
3. terrible, hectic, difficult;
Synonyms: tough, back-breaking, intricate, knotty, thorny;
Antonyms: fantastic, splendid, pleasant.
e.g "How were your final exams? It was buharific!!!"
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by Sonoyom(m): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sarrki
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by Kolisky(m): 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
highdon:
OXFORD DICTIONARY: New word inclusion.

BUHARI
/boo-ha-ree:/

Noun: buhari
1. hard, hardship, difficult, harsh, tough;
e.g "The economy is now buhari for the masses"
Synonyms: onerous, strenuous, arduous
grueling, painful, hellish;
Antonyms: easy, smooth, simple.

Verb: buharify, buharicate,
buharification;
2. to make complex, worse, unbearable;
e.g "Please don't come and buharicate issues here"
"The only way to reduce applicants is to buharify the process"
Synonyms: complicate, exacerbate, degenerate;
Antonyms: simplify, ameliorate.

Adjective: buharific
3. terrible, hectic, difficult;
Synonyms: tough, back-breaking, intricate, knotty, thorny;
Antonyms: fantastic, splendid, pleasant.
e.g "How were your final exams? It was buharific!!!"

The name Buhari be like

Wetin concern me with your vocabulary grin

1 Like

Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by XXXXTENTACION: 11:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
Fake news. pdp miscreants at work undecided

Buhari is working hard. god bless him for us.
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by adeolakemi: 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'm happy that buhari failed
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by Topmaike007(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
adeolakemi:
I'm happy that buhari failed
so what did you gain
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by Spending123: 11:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
I have a confession to make!!! Am the one responsible for all the problems we are facing in Nigeria today, from EndSars protest, APC incompetence, Boko haram, fulani heardsmen,banditry, the abduction of 550 school students and now am tired of all the blood sheds going on in this country because I want Nigeria to be a better place to leave.

I need you all to contribute money and send me back to the country where I belong(Canada). Thank you.

Eco Bank
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 1:01am On Feb 27, 2021
sarrki:
Mr President your primary responsibility which you took an oath on is to defend and protect Nigeria from both internal and external aggression

You have failed in this

The 371,800 police officers, 310,900 army personnel, 18,000 air force, 25,000 naval officers, large numbers of DSS, NIA, para-military employees are all working for the president, not governors. The powers at the disposal of the president are spectacular and picturesque.

President Muhammad buhari statement on the kidnapping of over 300 girls kidnapped in zamfara

Our primary objective is to get all the school hostages safe, alive and unharmed.

We have the capacity to deploy massive force against the bandits in the villages where they operate, but our limitation is the fear of heavy casualties of innocent villagers and hostages who might be used as human shields by the bandits.

A hostage crisis is a complex situation that requires maximum patience in order to protect the victims from physical harm or even brutal death at the hands of their captors.

Let bandits, kidnappers and terrorists not entertain any illusions that they are more powerful than the government. They shouldn't mistake our restraint for the humanitarian goals of protecting innocent lives as a weakness or a sign of fear or irresolution.

Let me say this again: We will not succumb to blackmail by bandits and criminals who target innocent school students in the expectation of huge ransom payments.

State Governments must also review their policy of rewarding bandits with money and vehicles. Such a policy has the potential to backfire with disastrous consequences. States and Local Governments must also play their part by being proactive in improving security in and around schools.

WOW wow wow the same saarki that lord Buhari over Nairalanders... Funny how times have changed

Cc Hofbrauhaus
Re: President Muhammad Buhari The Power Of Security Is Solely On You by debaj10: 1:04am On Feb 27, 2021
my friend, will u stop dis nonsense?
what do u mean, he has failed?
so u spent 4 whole years expecting him to do anything of note?
u better continue with ur defence of mediocrity o.
form done finish tey tey. recruitment terminated sef.
Permanently.
Nigeria Association of Wailing Wailers,
NAWWA.
sarrki:
"new sheriff in town"
lol

(1) (Reply)

2023: What We Discussed With Obasanjo — Saraki / 2023 Presidency: Ask Your Family Before You Contest – Shehu Sani Tells Governors / 2023: Wike Warns PDP Leaders Against Gang-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.