Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

My System Is Used To Not Sleeping On Friday Night - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My System Is Used To Not Sleeping On Friday Night (228 Views)

I Went From Flying All The Time To Sleeping On The Floor - Chinko Ekun Opens Up / Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane / Ama Richest: I Am Not Sleeping With Kofi Adjorlolo And His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My System Is Used To Not Sleeping On Friday Night by MikePhilly(m): 3:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Its impossible to forget the Wale Thompson as the man who sensationalized Friday nights with the popular hit jam Lalale Friday, and other hits that followed before his journey overseas.

Well he's back in Town now, even with a new jam titled Destiny, but has trouble finding sleep on Friday nights, his reason being

"My system is used to not sleeping on Friday night"

Interestingly Wale Witty Thompson will be performing alongside Musiliu Haruna Ishola at the 50th anniversary of his secondary school, Abusi Odumare Academy in Ijebu Igbo, which coincidentally was also music executive Kenny Ogungbe's secondary school. Does anyone sense a connection?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h17dTPzzoZI

Wale claims Keke Ogungbe was among the first set and that he personally had a lot of good memories at the school.

(1) (Reply)

ERIKA ‘PR Diva’ ENYOLU Announces African Fashion Week Toronto 2021 / “don’t Let Babes With Sugar Daddy Make You Feel Like You Are Not Doing Enough” – / Simi In Tears As Fans Send Out Birthday Shout-outs To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.